Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

When Was The Last Time You Used An ATM Machine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Was The Last Time You Used An ATM Machine? (110 Views)

UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Used An ATM Machine? by ThompsonJoo: 10:54pm On Apr 19
When was the last time you used an ATM machine?

Re: When Was The Last Time You Used An ATM Machine? by immortalcrown(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19
My cards are faithful to POS machines.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Used An ATM Machine? by Mikespecialone(m): 12:00am On Apr 20
Wetin those criminal SARS then use my eye see no make u me gree use ATM card again almost seven years now
Re: When Was The Last Time You Used An ATM Machine? by 2aces(m): 12:33am On Apr 20
It's an interesting fact that whatever the Nigerian youths decide and capitalize on without the government's help or interference always flourish e.g Music, comedy, POS, and the other one. grin
Maybe it's time they start looking at us differently and treat us with some respect in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Crafting Standout Cvs / Resumes to Capture the Attention of Potential Employers / Get A Website For Your Business! / Apple Becomes First To Be Worth $2 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.