Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) (55967 Views)

Man Arrested For Using Expired Tyre Discovers FRSC's Van Tyres were also Expired / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 4:37am On Apr 20
OMG Man takes car for servicing and discovers a family of possums living inside the car 😲

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-mYsr7HcF4

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by vastolord4(m): 5:01am On Apr 20
The worst is snake creeping out of your AC vent while driving..

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Johnson225(m): 5:27am On Apr 20
vastolord4:

Na to leave the car for the snake be that grin.

I cant keep-up with same vehicle even after the snake has been gotten rid off

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Namdeenero(m): 5:46am On Apr 20
They wrecked the Opossums family vacation cheesy cheesy

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by vastolord4(m): 5:49am On Apr 20
Johnson225:

Na to leave the car for the snake be that grin.

I cant keep-up with same vehicle even after the snake has been gotten rid off

I just know I will teleport.. I don't know how but I must not be in that car even if its in motion..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:02am On Apr 20
There's one reptile 🦎 that has very long tail and looks exactly like snakes.

A neighbour from the neighborhood jumped from 2 story building and landed on the top of Mrs Sukura agbo-jeddi container shop. Wearing boxers and holding towel when he came across it in his bathroom for ikotun Lagos state.

All her customers including her scampered in different directions thinking it was a bomb 💣.

Na only God saves him because he no die but he spent two weeks in the orthopedic roomtongue
vastolord4:

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by vastolord4(m): 6:18am On Apr 20
Urheadmaster:

A neighbour from the neighborhood jumped from 2 story building and landed on the floor when he came across it in his bathroom in ikotun Lagos state.

Na only God saves him because he no die tongue

I run very far from any animal that crawls on its belly especially those without limbs..

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by madridguy(m): 6:55am On Apr 20
Which kind fake man him be? Over mere reptile he jumped a 2 story building. If na python him see, i am sure he will enter comma straight.

Urheadmaster:

A neighbour from the neighborhood jumped from 2 story building and landed on the floor when he came across it in his bathroom in ikotun Lagos state.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by illicit(m): 7:12am On Apr 20
See meats

👀

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Peakdesign23(m): 7:52am On Apr 20
All these animals cannot just respect themselves. Lols

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Kingluqman(m): 7:59am On Apr 20
He should thank God it's not snake oo

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by vastolord4(m): 8:48am On Apr 20
Urheadmaster:

You know there used to be swamps around Egan, ikotun, ijegun, iyana, iba back in early 2000s before people started to develop.. so such creatures were seen.. I've experienced this young alligator sun bathing just cllose to a swamp behind a white garment church.. I saw it suddenly and shook, there was a wild grin on my face while saying it was lucky engineer was not with me..
Well, engineer was the man for any risky adventure.. that man came back daily with weird animals..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:43am On Apr 20
Urheadmaster:

A neighbour from the neighborhood jumped from 2 story building and landed on the floor wearing boxers and holding towel when he came across it in his bathroom in ikotun Lagos state.

Na only God saves him because he no die but he spent two weeks in the orthopedic roomtongue

Omg shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by matrix199(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20
Those look like opposums!

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Randal: 1:41pm On Apr 20
Nawao
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by sylve11: 1:42pm On Apr 20
Na wetindeyhappen tv? I nor dey watch. sad cool
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 1:47pm On Apr 20
They are his village people

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20
This is what happens when man keeps encroaching into the natural habitats of these animals...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Praying4Nigeria: 1:49pm On Apr 20
Namdeenero:
They wrecked the Opossums family vacation cheesy cheesy
matrix199:
Those look like opposums!
Yep, they are. Are Opossums available in Nigeria?

I will love to have raccoons in my Compound as pets too. I will gladly buy even for a staggering amount from any hunter that catch them alive.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Chucks13: 1:49pm On Apr 20
vastolord4:

Will never drive that car agan.

Nothing scared me more than snake.

Snake!!! Pls don't even go their.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Chukwuka319(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20
Lol! Wahala with wild animals.
In South America,a man has woken up to meet a nasty surprise in his car_ meeting a 6 m gigantic female green anaconda warming herself close to the engine.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by obi4eze(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20
Omo! Wetin rat do me that year for NYSC ehn...
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by princedukee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20
What kind of creepy animal is this
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20
Blood of Zachariah! Na to sell the car on the spot sure pass o. Imagine a tenant renting an apartment without the landlord knowing..lol grin grin grin grin. This one get power pass landlord. E even bring family come. Small time, e go sublet am join. Before you know it, them go dey use the car go vacation while owner dey sleep . LoL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by GanagiBitrus: 1:52pm On Apr 20
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by APOPTOSIS: 1:52pm On Apr 20
....3rd commonest animal in the United States
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Dpharisee: 1:53pm On Apr 20
That was an Opposumnity to stay in the same car with a Possum wink

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20
That's friendly forces
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20
Yikes 😬
Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by fawaz050(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20
Urheadmaster:

A neighbour from the neighborhood jumped from 2 story building and landed on the floor wearing boxers and holding towel when he came across it in his bathroom in ikotun Lagos state.

Neighbor na woman?

Because of Monitor Lizard?

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) by natedensel: 1:55pm On Apr 20
Those are possums, they're harmless, infact they play dead when they feel threatened, y'all so dramatic. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.