Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara (16694 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Girlfriend And 12 Others Arrested For Romance Scam In Thailand / Drug Baroness, 4 Kingpins Arrested As NDLEA Busts 3 Syndicates In Lagos / Qatar-based Drug Kingpins Murphy, Oluchukwu Smashed By NDLEA At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by pharmagba: 11:51am On Apr 20
Whenever I think about this banditry issue and our security actions I get dismayed to say the least.
Why?
Because from the look of this
1- the individual groups and names of the bandits are well known
2- infact their location and hideout are also well known
3- their activities are well know just as if there is a big brother video recording their interchange, exchanges and conflicts in real time.

If this information could get to Nairaland, does it mean it does not get to our security operatives!

Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by ThatFairGuy1: 11:55am On Apr 20
Leave Nigeria if you're not happy with Tinubu tenure.

A Yahoo boy has no moral justification to attack any politician
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just as Buhari's administration was marred with insecurities

Here come the bulaba tenure

Nigerians were aware of this but they allowed tribalism to block their reasoning...any nation that keeps on stepping into the polling unit with tribalism and religion sentiments will never choose a good leader
A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets up to 10k votes knowing fully well that he brought upon us Buhari's administration and he was part of it then it means Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic, fake and hypocrites

Damnnn niggar
What is wrong with nairaland members....don't you guys read at all

Just see all the comments here it means nobody bothered to read at all...If it was tribalism you see nairaland members putting on their intellectual cap to read between lines

The bandit were not killed by Nigeria army...they were killed by other rival bandit
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by onuman: 12:02pm On Apr 20
How many times will bandit kingpins be killed in the North of Nigeria?

Everyone, including Nigeria armed forces personnel, knew that the bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same Sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders in the now 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria.
The difference between the Boko-Bandits and those who adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, is like the difference between twelve and half a dozen. The armed forces are fighting an endless religious war, until the sharia states are granted their Islamic Republic of Arewa.
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:34pm On Apr 20
ThatFairGuy1:
Leave Nigeria if you're not happy with Tinubu tenure.

A Yahoo boy has no moral justification to attack any politician
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by Tareq1105: 12:39pm On Apr 20
ManirBK:
Good news

Ipobbs and Kidnappers faceoff will soon commence!!!

Wounded Bandits, enemies of the state were taken to government health facilities? I don't understand.
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by Tareq1105: 12:41pm On Apr 20
Prigidypogodo:
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

Yes, you're the only righteous one.
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by TableLeg(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20
The 50th time Kachallah and Madagwal would be killed.
The Nigerian government does not rate many of you, that is why propaganda and incompetence is the order of the day.
Bloody wan...kers!
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by Johnjustice: 1:19pm On Apr 20
Leave their bodies out for vultures. Animals
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by zedman1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just as Buhari's administration was marred with insecurities

Here come the bulaba tenure

Nigerians were aware of this but they allowed tribalism to block their reasoning...any nation that keeps on stepping into the polling unit with tribalism and religion sentiments will never choose a good leader
A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets up to 10k votes knowing fully well that he brought upon us Buhari's administration and he was part of it then it means Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic, fake and hypocrites

Damnnn niggar
What is wrong with nairaland members....don't you guys read at all

Just see all the comments here it means nobody bothered to read at all...If it was tribalism you see nairaland members putting on their intellectual cap to read between lines

The bandit were not killed by Nigeria army...they were killed by other rival bandit
Damn Nigggar, you have always been my man here. I'm not so into politics so I think clearer than MOST Nigerians- or should I say the ones online and on Nairaland. Peter Obi and the others everyone rallied around were never fit to to rule the country. We just choose the lesser evils among them. It's pitiable, that's why I chose to stop voting since after 2015 and allow the crowd make their noise and choice. If we were to mention those who voted along tribal lines, you should know who. I served in Nnewi, Anambara State in 2011/12 and I know the picture his people painted about the new found Messiah. It's just like saying Ortom of Benue state, a total failure, a heartless and evil being, yet a smooth talker comes up many years after now and you expect me to vote him in because the crowd approves of him?. Tufiakwa! Do not always follow the crowd Nigggar, stick to your weed for higher inspiration man.
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by ThatFairGuy1: 3:01pm On Apr 20
So what happened tongue
Prigidypogodo:
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by Blackdisciple(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20
Where's their dead bodies
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:44pm On Apr 20
ThatFairGuy1:
So what happened tongue
stop pestering me to be your girlfriend cry
Re: Bandit Kingpins, Kachallah, Madagwal, 12 Others Killed In Zamfara by seunayantokun(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20
The patrons and sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria redefined it and put banditry in the mouth of even journalists. Now terrorists are bandits in Nigeria but in other places where people are not 'mumunised', they are terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl / Watch: OMG, Woman Stripped Unclad And Beating For Stealing / We Are Political Thugs Working For A Politician’ – Armed Robbers Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.