Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad (36696 Views)

Edo Grapples With Cultists’ Reign Of Terror After #EndSARS Protests / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Sleekfingers: 8:55pm On Apr 20
Samsunny99:
Omo I don't understand ooo
Some of your information raise a question of doubt
How can someone be rob along a road at 6pm along ladipo
Well sha nothing is impossible
Make people dey hold small instrument like knife for self defense

And if police stop you Nko? Wetin you go tell them ? It is for self defense abi?
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by ACRI: 8:56pm On Apr 20
These events were under control during Fashola and Ambode

Sanwo sit up on security o

8 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by tiswell(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20
Same Lagos tinibu made eldorado?

😄😄😄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by pretydiva(f): 8:57pm On Apr 20
If you reside in such area, just jejely leave your expensive phone and atm card for house . Carry nokia torch light phone. Carry the amount you know will take you “to and fro”your movements for that day

7 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by HardBishop: 8:57pm On Apr 20
D
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by dgagar(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20
Omooh nah to die there ooo. Anyone of them wey i manage grip like this, i go make sure i destroy his blokor

6 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Houseontherock1: 8:58pm On Apr 20
undecided
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by GreaterFuture(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20
Include IDIMU
There are atleast two, 3 streets there that is generally known, you must not pass after 9, 10pm

3 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by RPG2020(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20
Samsunny99:

Acid is the best just spray it from distance you are done ✅ the rest will run when they see 🔥

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by united4men: 9:00pm On Apr 20
This has become so rampant and people just ignore because they are also scared for their life or losing their valuables. Those guys are always armed

2 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by NFBI: 9:01pm On Apr 20
I can't live in such a crowded place in the name of i am living in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20
Hmmmm
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by SatoshiX: 9:03pm On Apr 20
Zobo dey this report.
While there's no doubt that somethings needs to be done to curb the menace of these street urchins by the state government, the reporter could have done well to be more accurate with the locations. For example, there's no where like agiliti in Alapere.
Let me also add some black spots that needs urgent attention:
Ajah underbridge
Mile 2
Ikorodu roundabout
Iyana Ipaja

Also some of these useless beings have also contracted persons to collect some form of levies from motorists so as not to attack them.

3 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by fizho: 9:03pm On Apr 20
So day light robbery still occurs in oshodi and it's environs,I thought it ended during Fashola's tenure.That is how I was robbed in broad daylight at oshodi on my way to school sometimes in 2008.They collected all the money I had on me and almost collected my laptop .

4 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Apr 20
pretydiva:
If you reside in such area, just jejely leave your expensive phone and atm card for house . Carry nokia torch light phone. Carry the amount you know will take you “to and fro”your movements for that day

Most of those areas are busy busy stops which link to different destinations. A lot of people have no choice but to pass those areas to get to and from work. I've had colleagues recount how they've been robbed or their pockets have been picked in those areas.

2 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Virgohills(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Virgohills(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20
NFBI:
I can't live in such a crowded place in the name of i am living in Lagos
welll
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Tetraozonaitera: 9:05pm On Apr 20
Samsunny99:

You hold knife for self defense the Nigerian Police will turn around to label you a criminal. The best is to leave Nigeria until the thieves who call themselves politicians have a change of Heart to do the needful.

Make me a governor and I will kill all these boys on daily basis.
Firing Squad and nothing else.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Houseontherock1: 9:07pm On Apr 20
Omooba77:

Eze, a native of the Ezeagu Local Government Area of Enugu State, set out from his parent’s home in Mushin to visit his uncle who lived in Ladipo.

The graduate of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State, who was 19 years old at the time, was listening to music through earphones attached to his Infinix phone, which he had placed in his pocket.

Shortly after getting off the bus in Oshodi, the 27-year-old walked along the road where he was accosted by thugs who attacked him and took his phone and wallet.
There's need to take News editing, especially proofreading more seriously in Nigeria undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Skillsnigeria: 9:07pm On Apr 20
Hmmm
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by SoNature(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20
Hezzyluv:
You will be seating in Danfo at Oshodi and one thief will from no where snach your fone from the window. Before you shout thief.... the guy go don zoom ooo

I witnessed that in Okokomaiko. I was sitting next to the passenger in the bus going to Agbara. He was the victim. It was around 7pm.

Both passenger, who was sitting close to window, and the pickpocket dragged the passenger's phone for almost a minute before he overpowered the passenger. It was as though the passenger knew it would happen. He was firm but was eventually overwhelmed.

It was like a fast drama. For a while, other passengers were shouting ole ole. But when the incident ended, we had a good laugh because the passenger jumped out of the bus through the window to chase after the thief. I will never forget that incident grin

8 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Kemadealadire(f): 9:09pm On Apr 20
Ojota inward Ketu, the police guys knows those guys there yet nothing is done.

2 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Saviola86: 9:10pm On Apr 20
All the places they mentioned, one thing is common, they are Yoruba dominated axis in Lagos.

When you live where they dominate, expect things like this. Unnecessary fights and robberies.

Oshodi, Mushin, isolo, Iyana ipaja, bariga, abule egba, ayobo, Agege, pen cinema, obalende, etc these are hot beds for criminals and these crimes are carried out by jobless Yoruba youths who have destroyed their lives with drugs and smoke.

It is the Tinubu effect.

Tinubu is the greatest curse that ever happened to Yorubas but they didn't know.

I remember growing up, Yorubas used to be great academia, raking first positions in waec and jamb. They produced countless professors, in fact, Awolowo dedicated his life sponsoring free education for his people.

While Igbos were still recovering from the war and also delving into business, Yorubas were going to school and making the nation proud but immediately emilokan came with his Agbero regime they all abandoned class room and became lazy.

Majority now wants to cash out on free Money, jumping into thuggery, getting high on drug and abandoning school just to make money for their master.

A job that you need to spend your youthful age taking drugs, drink and smoking under sun to chase after vehicles. A job that many don't get up to 40yrs and are too weak to continue.

A job that is breeding cultism and gangsterism throughout South West. A job that only the top officials make the money while the youths burn themselves out.

When they join these union they begin to look haggered, smelly and homeless, leaving under bridges, defecating everywhere like mad people and robbing innocent passerbys to get drugs.

That cancer has now spread throughout South West that Igbos have now toppled them in waec and jamb.

Tinubu is a curse to Yoruba pple. Deep down you know he has destroyed your youths but you will still want to argue.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by okoroemeka(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20
Samsunny99:
During our school years at St Charles onitsha,street thugs in enu onitsha will rob you in broad daylight and remove your clothes and shoes leaving you with only boxers along akwa road and people will be moving by unconcerned,if you do t value your dear life resist or shout they will just shoot off your leg

3 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Tetraozonaitera: 9:10pm On Apr 20
RPG2020:

Acid is the best just spray it from distance you are done ✅ the rest will run when they see 🔥

You can harm yourself with acid. Never try it. A short sharp cutlass or Butchers' knife is the best. But Remember useless Nigeria Police. They find it on you and they call you a bandit

5 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by foxman04: 9:11pm On Apr 20
omo this kind thing nearly happen to me at Agege railway around 8 30pm .. thank God for voice and confidence.

three guys approached me from d back and one push me violently from the back and said give us money jor in Yoruba I turned back n replied with same Igbo infused voice "alaye ki lo shele" shey you sabi me from somewhere before in(in yoruba) them say dem go do me dirty that night but as replying them i was also moving upward the road where there is light. na so I hasten my step sharply enter crowd

6 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Tetraozonaitera: 9:11pm On Apr 20
SatoshiX:
Zobo dey this report

Until it happens to you. You will know if Fanta dey there.

8 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:15pm On Apr 20
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/reign-of-terror-lagos-blackspots-where-hoodlums-rob-assault-citizens-in-broad-daylight
In 2017 at around 7pm
That was how they collected my gf phone in mile 2.

Another guy come go buy bigger phone for her and she left me for the guy

E nor go better for those boys aswear

4 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by Walz001: 9:18pm On Apr 20
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/reign-of-terror-lagos-blackspots-where-hoodlums-rob-assault-citizens-in-broad-daylight

Some happened to me too around
Ketu underbridge
Secretariat bus stop (but we caught him though but at the police station i was asked to get 20k for logistics so i let it go)
Then Agege ( this area is everyday mostly from 7pm upward )

We all all fpr ourself and we are ourself security when it comes to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by SatoshiX: 9:18pm On Apr 20
Tetraozonaitera:

Until it happens to you. You will know if Fanta dey there.
Ogbeni rest
Re: Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad by kernniejay(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20
ceejay80s:
Dem no even mention mushin
Is mushin safe now cos that place na armed robber zone na there be Band A
Mushin is always listed among the red zones of Lagos, check the write up again, you will see Mushin there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.