Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee (12170 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:49am On Apr 20
Lamba😂😂😂
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by correctguy101(m): 11:52am On Apr 20
alsudan:
Lol

Thiefnibuu say before 31 December

Mele Kyari say before March 2024.

Ng Senate don say na before December 2024.

Next Year reps go say na before December 2025

Then in 2026, APC go say give us second tenure and we go complete all the refineries

Then Awa lokan lunatics go say we must continue teaching some people political lessons.

Person way do Nigeria this thing no try.

No Light, no water, no fuel in the year 2024.

*Chuckles*

The pesin is a wicked baastard... grin

Well..

The gods are not to be blamed grin
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Nteogwuija(m): 11:52am On Apr 20
Donaldoni:
Piiiiggs have started rejoicing in the mud. cheesy

Whereas, before the end of the year means anytime between today and then. embarassed

Bunch of pathetic sore losers! grin

But they said it was last month. Y are they now shifting the goal post? I understand that you're a blind APC follower and starkly gullible that you'd believe them if they said they were sending people to the moon.

But sometimes try dey take small break from gullibility and allow ur brain freestyle small.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by AfDapone: 11:52am On Apr 20
alsudan:
Lol

Then in 2026, APC go say give us second tenure and we go complete all the refineries

Then Awa lokan lunatics go say we must continue teaching some people political lessons.

You forget talk say OBJ talk make them no waste their time with the refinery. OBJ pumped money, Yaradua, Jona pumped money. The money Bubu pumped na im worse pass.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Ttipsy(f): 11:52am On Apr 20
I blame the governor

Assuming this refinery is located in Kaduna, it should have been working by now
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by AfDapone: 11:55am On Apr 20
zinaunreal:

I know youre speaking from a metaphoric point of view but witches and wizards have nothing to do with Nigerias problems. Nigerian politicians are worse than witches and wizards. People browse about Nigerian politicians to study wickedness infact Demons dont even come to Nigeria because their job is fully covered by these wicked politicians

Any demon coming to Nigeria is coming to be schooled.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Greenfusion: 11:55am On Apr 20
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/p-harcourt-refinery-to-begin-operation-before-year-end-senate-committee/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
This is super storyyyyyy🎶🎶

When OBJ said it, children on this platform were insulting him and obidients. What are we seeing today..... abeg leave nigeria mata go find food chop jor

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Eriggayabdem: 11:56am On Apr 20
And....
The lamba continues...
Infact, to be continued...
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by frankmoney(m): 11:59am On Apr 20
Every time to begin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by ufotunang: 11:59am On Apr 20
Scammers in government.... nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by gift2xl: 12:04pm On Apr 20
Wash...
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Apr 20
Just sell that port Harcourt refinery to the private sector...for private hands, private bussinesses men to buy and operate the refinery... government has no bussiness in business...it's the private sector that can run and operate bussinesses effectively and very well...we will still be hearing stories and postponement on this port Harcourt refinery if it's the government that wants to operate it....the role of the government is to provide a conducive environment for bussinesses to thrive but not to run and operate bussinesses... simple

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by ufotunang: 12:07pm On Apr 20
Stories...you go explain tire 🙄
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Forumites: 12:07pm On Apr 20
The government just Dey misbehave. I pray make this country no gas light one day. Because people are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Apr 20
I knew that Mele kyari the CEO of NNPC was lieing when he said the port Harcourt refinery will start in 2 weeks time....

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Jaylord12(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20
[quote author=Donaldoni post=129537538]Piiiiggs have started rejoicing in the mud.

Whereas, before the end of the year means anytime between today and then.

Bunch of pathetic sore losers!

Until we learn to love eqch other and speak the truth,I can't fore see change...
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by treatise: 12:10pm On Apr 20
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Fearyourcreator: 12:11pm On Apr 20
Iykopee:
Qualified engineers would tell you the exact date of project completion. But in Nigeria, cretins like Thief'nubu have used politics to dilute engineering ethics and, the result is what we are witnessing now.

Everyday, different narrative ranging from testing, refining and project completion.

Until I see PH refinery fully in operation, the idiots that have used propaganda to reduce the price of garri in the market are simply playing to the gallery..
Oga shut up... You don hear Wetin you wan hear so Wetin you gain
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Leo81(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20
This people are taking the citizens for a ride, Tinubu said December 2023, NNPCL Boss said first week of April, now Senate Committee have said its before December ending.........
What will the next person or people say...
Well, I won't say any thing before some fuuls will say I am an Obidient or Ipob or Igbo.....

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Tareq1105: 12:23pm On Apr 20
FirstSense:

I remember when some people on this platform were rejoicing that porthacourt refinery will start by December.

Some of us who understand the government told them it's a lie

4 months later this is what we are hearing.

There's no where and no way an old shaking man like BAT can run the affairs of Nigeria successfully. How people think an 80 years old man would build a country's future in 2024 is still a surprise to me.

Nigeria factor has entered this project. They want to "change am" for Tinubu. Some people are making money from this back and forth.

BAT needs to come hard on them before they turn in to turnkey project or indefinite project.

I just hope Dangote doesn't have hands in this. That guy is a very rough businessman so Tinubu should watch his back.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20
alsudan:
Lol

Let them continue shifting the goal post, infact I'm coming I go give una my own date
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Tareq1105: 12:29pm On Apr 20
Leo81:
This people are taking the citizens for a ride, Tinubu said December 2023, NNPCL Boss said first week of April, now Senate Committee have said its before December ending.........
What will the next person or people say...
Well, I won't say any thing before some fuuls will say I am an Obidient or Ipob or Igbo.....

I'm suspecting Dangote.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by freemanq(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20
Since 2015 same lie

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Iykopee(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20
Fearyourcreator:

Oga shut up... You don hear Wetin you wan hear so Wetin you gain

One dweeb on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Yeancahmie007(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20
You people have been lying to Nigerians for too long. Dangote said it and has started already. You people have been saying this since the 19th century and nothing to show for it. Who una dey do?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by 10thTenthMan: 12:42pm On Apr 20

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by Kaybaba5(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by CodeTemplar: 12:46pm On Apr 20
Useless liars. What went wrong? What was the plan on ground that made them promise us last month ending?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by GodHimself: 12:46pm On Apr 20
Enough.

Keep quiet.

I don’t want to hear anything else from you except “the refinery is now working”.

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/p-harcourt-refinery-to-begin-operation-before-year-end-senate-committee/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by tete7000(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20
Dey just dey use this refinery to cash out. Shameless idiots.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Begin Operation Before December 2024– Senate Committee by princedukee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20
Refinery that I haven't see a single picture of.. lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / FG Releases Breakdown Of 2017 VAT Revenue For 10 Months / Come Clean On Travel Ban, APC Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.