Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (26848 Views)

Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by plumcomm: 6:14am On Apr 22
blackgold2018:
they can never stop agbero in lagos. They ve lagos government backing. They also remit money to them.

Same reason they pushed Ambode out. Because he almost stopped their activities
foolish people,agbero no Dey your village?.
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by DJInfluence: 6:38am On Apr 22
Manny21:
Leave me make I my die my die now.
Die your die inside your house. No use your death traumatize others. Or have you wondered what that would do psychologically to a driver that kills someone or the people around that witness the incident?
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by PHAYOL81: 6:58am On Apr 22
CheapHomes1:
the zeal to arrest and harass regular citizens. I dont see this same zeal being channeled to agberos who constitute more nuisance than those who dont use pedestrian bridge

SO because AGBERO still constitute nuisance means traffic laws mustn't be upheld? Imagine your mentality and yet such warp mindset would still be attacking others on another thread for not supporting the candidate of your choice for president over a BETTER NATION YOU HAVE PROBLEM IN BUILDING.
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by Iamzik: 7:27am On Apr 22
Urheadmaster:
Lagosians na crazy people full everywhere

They has to force you to care about your own safety. tongue

The so called pedestrian bridges are mostly too tall. If your not healthy and fit you can't climb it.

Some area have no pedestrian bridges at all and for some area the pedestrian bridges are too far apart.
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by Urheadmaster(m): 7:34am On Apr 22
Don't the pedestrian bridges have lifter for the unhealthy ones because last time I checked, every pedestrian bridges have lifter.
Iamzik:

The so called pedestrian bridges are mostly too tall. If your not healthy and fit you can't climb it.

Some area have no pedestrian bridges at all and for some area the pedestrian bridges are too far apart.

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by CheapHomes1: 7:39am On Apr 22
PHAYOL81:

SO because AGBERO still constitute nuisance means traffic laws mustn't be upheld? Imagine your mentality and yet such warp mindset would still be attacking others on another thread for not supporting the candidate of your choice for president over a BETTER NATION YOU HAVE PROBLEM IN BUILDING.

pls read again. if you dont understand, what you read, pls let me know so I can explain it for you word by word. maybe the meaning of some of the words I used are alien to you.

the zeal to arrest and harass regular citizens. I dont see this same zeal being channeled to agberos who constitute more nuisance than those who dont use pedestrian bridge

meanwhile, who is the candidate of my choice and what exactly has that got to do with the topic of discussion?
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by Iamzik: 7:39am On Apr 22
Urheadmaster:
Don't the pedestrian bridges have lifter for the unhealthy ones because last time I checked, every pedestrian bridges have lifter.

Lifter? Lol

I saw an old woman last week I just pity her.

Pedestrian bridge is outdated. Zebra crossing with pedestrian light is way better
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by benn94(m): 8:30am On Apr 22
Why don't the also arrest touts and conductors who stand or hand by the door of a moving vehicle. Nonsense people everywhere.
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by AfDapone: 9:51am On Apr 22
GanagiBitrus:
Defaulters only ladies.

The guys implemented the "japa" module.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by Timothy89(m): 9:57am On Apr 22
CheapHomes1:

can you pls do me a favour? can you pls tell me how onitsha, umuahia and aba are mine? can you also remind when I told you that those 3 nigerian cities are mine? are you telling me that you dont know any other nigerian cities apart from those 3? these "street tax collectors", which arm of government are they working for? who do they remit these their street tax collections to? are you saying that these "street tax collectors" are actually thieves and criminals who have been unleashed on Lagos? which government agency and law regulates their activities? what has envy got to do with the discussion and how does it invalidate the point made that agberos, touts and omoniles dispossess people of their possessions as acknowledged by you when you called them "street tax collectors"? pls where is my "mud region"?

Stop acting dumb, visit Onitsha market, umuahia around 6:30pm that you can walk free in Lagos and come bk to tell me the story

Always badmouthing Yoruba when you've a lot of callous tout and thugs in your region

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by CheapHomes1: 10:04am On Apr 22
Timothy89:

Stop acting dumb, visit Onitsha market, umuahia around 6:30pm that you can walk free in Lagos and come bk to tell me the story

Always badmouthing Yoruba
when you've a lot of callous tout and thugs in your region

can you pls tell me where my region is? can you produce evidence of the highlighted and pls tell me how it is related to the topic and the post you responded to?

pls do me a favour. can you pls tell me how onitsha, umuahia and aba are mine? can you also remind when I told you that those 3 nigerian cities are mine? are you telling me that you dont know any other nigerian cities apart from those 3? these "street tax collectors", which arm of government are they working for? who do they remit these their street tax collections to? are you saying that these "street tax collectors" are actually thieves and criminals who have been unleashed on Lagos? which government agency and law regulates their activities? what has envy got to do with the discussion and how does it invalidate the point made that agberos, touts and omoniles dispossess people of their possessions as acknowledged by you when you called them "street tax collectors"? pls where is my "mud region"?
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:53am On Apr 22
How can you arrest people,where govt cannot provide simple security on pedestrian bridges in Lagos,NO STREET LIGHT AT NIGHT NOTHING,THIS IS NOT RIGHT. angry
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by Sleekfingers: 2:01pm On Apr 22
That's good.

Shebi, Dem get coconut heads. Fine them like 50k or make Dem do community services for 2 weeks .....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by PHAYOL81: 6:55pm On Apr 22
CheapHomes1:

pls read again. if you dont understand, what you read, pls let me know so I can explain it for you word by word. maybe the meaning of some of the words I used are alien to you.

meanwhile, who is the candidate of my choice and what exactly has that got to do with the topic of discussion?

Perhaps you don't understand what you wrote yourself. If you do, then you should be able to relate what you (even re-)posted to my reply. No much interest in mudfight today, I honestly think I can pass. So I guess I should let the other question of yours fly.
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by CheapHomes1: 7:44pm On Apr 22
PHAYOL81:

Perhaps you don't understand what you wrote yourself. If you do, then you should be able to relate what you (even re-)posted to my reply. No much interest in mudfight today, I honestly think I can pass. So I guess I should let the other question of yours fly.

we are saying the same thing. pls read again. if you dont understand, what you read, pls let me know so I can explain it for you word by word. maybe the meaning of some of the words I used are alien to you.

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by blackgold2018(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22
plumcomm:
foolish people,agbero no Dey your village?.
foolish hungry one
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by plumcomm: 10:36pm On Apr 22
blackgold2018:
foolish hungry one
use your generation life both born and unborn swear say agbero no Dey una village or bury your miserable head in shame.agbero full Lagos,wetin you find come there in the first instance if no be hunger wan kill you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by blackgold2018(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22
plumcomm:
use your generation life both born and unborn swear say agbero no Dey una village or bury your miserable head in shame.agbero full Lagos,wetin you find come there in the first instance if no be hunger wan kill you.
I think you are frustrated
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by kkash: 6:12am On Apr 23
Originalsly:

I'm against the bridge... and forcing people to use them. Are overhead bridges the only way for pedestrians to cross the road? Those that promote it... they have travelled abroad.... how do pedestrians cross the streets in urban areas? You're a big advocate .... have you considered the elderly? ... the ones with heavy loads? ... heavily pregnant women? ... people with high blood pressure? .... those with bad knees? ... those who just underwent surgery? ..... walking 50 metres to get to the mountainous bridge... climbing and jostling with others ? ....have you for a moment considered these people? What is wrong to having traffic lights and street level pedestrian crossings as done in saner climes for over 75 years? We are too stuck in the past.

You are absolutely right, considerations should be given to the elderly and sick also.....but not many ppl obey the traffic rules I.e dispatch bikes, korope, even truck drivers.....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by Originalsly: 1:45pm On Apr 23
kkash:

.....but not many ppl obey the traffic rules I.e dispatch bikes, korope, even truck drivers.....

No doubt. But remember wrong way drivers? ... that can never change? Laws and consistent enforcement .... you'll be shocked to see how quickly they follow the rules.
Re: Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge by Konquest: 5:53pm On Apr 23
officialwdhtv:
Video of Lagosians being arrested for failing to use a pedestrian bridge.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5pk28Nejc

Hilarious... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Women Involved In Accident While Returning From Priest Ordination.Pics / Policemen Cause Accident In Ogbomosho, Oyo. One Dead, Vehicles Destroyed (video) / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Julius Berger Criticized Over Open Bridge Joints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.