Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Did You Play Your "New User's Card?" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Did You Play Your "New User's Card?" (62 Views)

Currently Trending.....opay 1200 Bonus For New User Only! Update / Earn up to 700 USDT Welcome Bonus for New User / Binance Re-opens Limited New User Registrations. Buy Ripple, Tron. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Play Your "New User's Card?" by Mmaak7(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20
For obvious reasons companies looking to expand always have special packages for new users and this is also a trend in the crypto verse. Just recently I wrote about how Coingecko report showed the effect of new users and how it boosted some CEXs' overall growth.

My curiosity today though, is how the new users played the cards of the goodies these CEXs offer. For example, I remember switching from Binance to Bitget during the recent Nigeria government saga and lack of NGN forced my actions. They were offering 1k BGB which has ended. I think they still have a similar package for South Asia at the moment. Although I didn't get all of the 1k BGB, it was a worthwhile transaction.

I know there are crazy untapped new users packages all around that I haven't discovered so please let me know in the comment section. I am a very good new user. Before then though, kindly let us know how you played your new user's card. Cheers
Re: How Did You Play Your "New User's Card?" by Akposkiz: 5:11pm On Apr 20
Hmmm!
Re: How Did You Play Your "New User's Card?" by Mmaak7(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20
Akposkiz:
Hmmm!

yeah... what was your experience like?

(1) (Reply)

The Biography Of Adebayo Ogunlesi / 5 Crypto Trading Ethics You Need To Have / When Is The Best Time To Buy Or Sell Crypto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.