Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? (1115 Views)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / A Wife Comes Home Late One Night And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by gnss(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20
She comes with a Cup of Water , Immediately she says ..Honey ,If I ever Cheats on you and I drink out of this Water ,Let me not Live more than 7 days ,Let me drive and not come back home Safely but if I have never Cheated on you after we got Married let none Happen to me .

Honey Oya say your own too.

Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by immortalcrown(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20
I will repeat the same thing for myself.
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by Namaster: 5:26pm On Apr 20
If your wife says that to you, laugh in her face and pack ALL your kids to the lab for a DNA test.

Politicians swear on Bibles and Qurans and still assfuuck the masses without lube.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by Puss360(f): 5:29pm On Apr 20
Puss360 left the group chat grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by gnss(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20
Namaster:
If you wife says that to you, laugh and pack ALL your kids to the lab for a DNA test.

Politicians swear on Bibles and Qurans and still assfuuck the masses without lube.
. Chaii grin Oga ...Na waoooo .

So you mean na Only DNA U trust , How about if Dibia Carry Powerful Juju for both of una take Swear Nko...?
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by muyico(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20
God 4bid bad tinz! Tufiakwa!
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by thesicilian: 6:09pm On Apr 20
gnss:
She comes with a Cup of Water , Immediately she says ..Honey ,If I ever Cheats on you and I drink out of this Water ,Let me not Live more than 7 days ,Let me drive and not come back home Safely but if I have never Cheated on you after we got Married let none Happen to me .

I will prefer she swears with Ogun instead of water
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by ItisWell22(f): 7:04pm On Apr 20
Oga you’ll say your own naa.

Namaster:
If you wife says that to you, laugh and pack ALL your kids to the lab for a DNA test.

You’re thinking reverse psychology?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by Rexymania(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20
Me and my wife dey swear steady na. You dey whine me. Women are computerized...
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by UcheKingsley1: 8:15pm On Apr 20
Will tell her that swearing is sin. I'm a responsible Christian, grin

Will back it up with a bible verse

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by HUSTLER001: 8:20pm On Apr 20
I will tell her not to serve me food again. I'm okay eating out. She would then understand that the jazz she did with her native doctor has spoilt.
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by Verbtips(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20
Namaster:

mare saying dat she don be suspect
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by Verbtips(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20
gnss:
. Chaii grin Oga ...Na waoooo .

So you mean na Only DNA U trust , How about if Dibia Carry Powerful Juju for both of una take Swear Nko...?
juju no dey work
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by MaziX(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20
Dey play
Re: If Your Wife Comes To You And Say This ,what Would You do ? by jaszplus12(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20
gnss:

So, the one we swore at the altar no do am?
OK, I'll bring my cup of water and say, Honey if you've never disrespected or favoured any man ahead of me in your mind since we married drink this...I don't need to add anything negative like curses, only weak people do that.

She's planning something... I know wives...I've learned to read their body language...

(1) (Reply)

Baby Switching Alarm, Women Take Note / Native Doctor Commits Suicide in Benin City / Why Do People Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.