Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children (15266 Views)

Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Blaze14k: 9:09pm On Apr 20
bigwig071:
na now you know say all Palestinians are not Muslims? Is all Iran Muslim?

Exactly my point and theres no way you can justify thousands of Palestinians that are being killed on daily bases. The more Israel kill the more terror group they create this war will never end.
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by bigwig071(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20
rolams:

Pls, carefully read what you wrote up here. Highlight the word "ANY" then, reason genuinely about the meaning of the word. Then, rethink and ask yourself a good question. Is it possible for more than 1 billion people to be bad?
that means you don't the meaning of reasoning... the only set of people that can wear bomb on their bodies just to kill innocent unbelievers in the name of rewards in the heaven... the set of people that believe in child marriage in this 21st century..... the set of people that openly support and fund terrorism... the set of people that only believed in telling lies just to strengthen their religion...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Objectivist04: 9:10pm On Apr 20
yinkabeauty:

Even if there are two children and 3 adults, are they not human beings, especially when they are not terrorists but innocent souls...... remove this wrong mentality from your brain 🧠 biko!

Animals who rejoice in the death of others because they don't practise the same religion as them , very idiotic and shameful!
Did you watch the Oct 7 incident ? Maybe you didn't because if you did, you won't pity these animals.
Though you might be a Muslim and terrorist sympathizer

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by bigwig071(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20
Blaze14k:

Exactly my point and theres no way you can justify thousands of Palestinians that are being killed on daily bases. The more Israel kill the more terror group they create this war will never end.
did Israel kill a Nigerian? How many terrorists do we have here in Nigeria?
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by rolams(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20
bigwig071:
that means you don't the meaning of reasoning... the only set of people that can wear bomb on their bodies just to kill innocent unbelievers in the name of rewards in the heaven... the set of people that believe in child marriage in this 21st century..... the set of people that openly support and fund terrorism... the set of people that only believed in telling lies just to strengthen their religion...

Hmm! Freemind and unbiased research will help you. Goodnight!
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by bigwig071(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20
Blaze14k:

did Israel kill any Nigerian? Do you know how many terrorists groups in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
Palliwood things.

Ask them How many Terrorist are killed and they will start Convulsing.

Do you know the so called 33000 people killed in Gaza is a scam that has been BUSTED from the Palestine so called Health Ministry.

About 11371 of the so called 33000 being littered around has no records.
They do not Exist. They never Existed. It was all a show.

From the true figures of people dead, the IDF has record of about 13000 terrorist killed.

IDF sets a new world record of minimum casulties of Civilian . It has never ever being so anywhere on Earth.

The Deception of Hamas Terrorist and their palestine accomplice is one that Even the devil scared of.

From painting children with red color, packing doll babies as humans and all sorts of bull shit.
The Deception is monumental.

If you fell for all that Scam of hamas / palestine 33000 dead this and that, just know that you fall Mugu for Terrorist. Terrorists used your Head.

IDF has not entered Rafah, they have already began their Convulsing with their Pallywood show.

Hamas Last Major battalion is Rafah.
From what i know IDF will fully Enter Rafah after passover. Passover is tonight.

You are a clown

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Timothy89(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20
Isreal can do better you don't need to continue involving innocent people in your conflict with Hamas
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by bigwig071(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20
rolams:

Some have made a bigger derogatory statement about him before you. Today, they cried and realized their error. May Allah guide you and open your eyes to the truth.
which Allah the one that said he is the greatest deceiver of all time? Back to sender God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Crafteck1: 9:20pm On Apr 20
Everyone in gaza na child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by steeltrust: 9:24pm On Apr 20
mysticwarrior:
Who were you standing with when the Germams slaughtered 6 millions Jews?
during that time the Jews no find trouble

You know say you strong you de find trouble
Now a Iran don start if Israel do now you go still come here de shout genocide

Make Israel pity them
Them no get sense

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Omotaday(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20
TChief117:
Isn't this weird anytime Israel strike hamas in Gaza they always kill people "civilians" but when they strike Lebanon or other targets people barely die?

Nothing is weird. Israel strikes civilians because 1. Hamas operates complex networks of tunnels under Gaza which has been a nightmare for them as Hamas uses them to “sneak in, sneak out”.
2. Israel is just being reckless and have no regards for humanity.

Israel mostly strike southern lebanon where Hezbollah have their camps and ammunition houses.
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Lovenorth: 9:26pm On Apr 20
Urheadmaster:
I stand gidigbam with Israel cool
On the killing of Jesus?
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Okeona: 9:26pm On Apr 20
Urheadmaster:
I stand gidigbam with Israel cool

Hope your children are involved
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Fash20: 9:27pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
Palliwood things.

Do you know the so called 33000 people killed in Gaza is a scam that has been BUSTED from the Palestine so called Health Ministry.

They do not Exist. They never Existed. It was all a show.

From the true figures of people dead, the IDF has record of about 13000 terrorist killed.

IDF sets a new world record of minimum casulties of Civilian . It has never ever being so anywhere on Earth.

The Deception of Hamas Terrorist and their palestine accomplice is one that Even the devil scared of.

From painting children with red color, packing doll babies as humans and all sorts of bull shit.

If you fell for all that Scam of hamas / palestine 33000 dead this and that, just know that you fall Mugu for Terrorist. Terrorists used your Head.

IDF has not entered Rafah, they have already began their Convulsing with their Pallywood show.

From what i know IDF will fully Enter Rafah after passover. Passover is tonight.

This crazy human being quotes the Bible to support atrocities commitmented by IOF. It make wonder if you are a Christian or a jew. These same people you praising brag about killing Jesus Christ.
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Poiniyisworld: 9:29pm On Apr 20
If indeed you quoted the bible, then you are obviously not a bible scholar.

For you would have known that Jehovah is the ALMIGHTY GOD that calls Israel by His name!

Jehovah is alive and not a sick God! He is a God who protects His own by day and by night!

Uptownerd:
Child killers. One day, the table will surely turn.

All around the world, everyone knows killing children is an abomination.

But we are not surprised because the Old Testament supports killing of children in the most brutal way viz:

Psalm 137:9 says:

“Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks”

I wonder what kind of sick God derives pleasure from killing children, even bestowing "happiness" on those who follow his command of killing children.
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by okoroemeka(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20
God1000:
When will this bloodshed end

Why are Palestinians treated this way? Are they subhumans? we are all equal in the eyes of almighty God

Sadly there will be no condemnation from western leaders
are they not the first to attack and declear war on isreal,now they have what they wished which is a war,why are they complaining again?are they suddenly tired of war and bloodshed?do they not know the implication of war?or do they want to sacrifice themselves to galvanize Arab states pity?all I know is that whomever beats the drums of war will be ready to dance with the devil

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Poiniyisworld: 9:31pm On Apr 20
I not only believe that they are God's own people, BUT I KNOW THEY ARE.

Call me a fool, that is simply your own business!

Honestey:
Israel always target children, if you believe these are God's own people, you are animal own person
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by jiz: 9:33pm On Apr 20
For Hamas/Palestine to draw empathy from the world, they will add children casualities to their news......No pity for any terrorists and their sympathizers because they are also ruthless

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by bigwig071(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20
rolams:

Hmm! Freemind and unbiased research will help you. Goodnight!
for a sample
Mr Ahmadu said he killed his parents because they refused to accept the truth about the Prophet Muhammad.

Munkaila Ahmadu who killed his parents in Gagarawa Local Government Area of Jigawa State said he did so because they uttered blasphemous comments against the prophet Muhammad.

Mr Ahmadu, a singer and, a member of the Tijjaniyya Islamic sect, said his parents mocked and called him a mad person and opposed him being a praise singer for the prophet.

PREMIUM TIMES reported how the Police in the state arrested Mr Ahmadu, 37, after he killed his parents and injured two others on Thursday.

He used a pestle to kill his father, Ahmad Muhammad, 70, who is the village head of the Zarada community in the Gagarawa council area, and his mother Ahmad Hauwa’u, 60.

In a recorded video in the police custody shared with PREMIUM TIMES, Mr Ahmadu said he has no regret for what he did because he was commanded to do so.

“I killed them because they refuse to accept the truth concerning the prophet Muhammad (S.W.A). I killed them because they abused the prophet and their punishment is death, there is no repentance for any person who abused the Prophet.

“I am a praise singer for the prophet, this year I intend to do a video for my song and God willing, I will do that, I will be free because God is with the righteous person, that is why I am not worrying over my action,” Mr Ahmadu said in a video recorded by the police.

“My parent doesn’t (don’t) like the prophet Muhammad because I adore him, they called me a mad person, I pleaded with my father to support my work (praise singing), and I told him that I don’t womanise, I am not a gambler, I don’t do drugs, and I don’t steal, but he refused to.

“My mother used to go to neighbouring towns to blackmail me, telling people to reject me whenever I came to sing praises to the prophet because I am mad and I refused to work on the farm.

“I am now in police custody because, by human thinking, I did a wrong thing but in the sight of God and the Prophet what I did is the right thing,” Mr Ahmadu said.

Mr Ahmadu, a father of five children, said he suspected his father of having an affair with his wife.
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by siraj1402(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
Palliwood things.

They do not Exist. They never Existed. It was all a show. Pallywood show!

The Deception of Hamas Terrorist and their palestine accomplice is one that Even the devil is scared of.

I pity who will ever marry you as her husband or children that will be calling you a dad not knowing they have a nuisance and a complete animal as a father. May you feel what you count as little of what the people of Palestine are feeling.
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by oyeb15: 9:36pm On Apr 20
Greedy Israel. Those Arab states should combine and level Israel.
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Crafteck1: 9:36pm On Apr 20
Blaze14k:

Maybe next time, people wont for reasons of religious fanatism fix groups like hamas as leaders
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Walz001: 9:37pm On Apr 20
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UpMRBWTLOQ

https://www.voanews.com/amp/7577969.html

I dont have much to say but i always belive in "Dont start what yiu cant finish.. but at the same time we will plead with Israel to stop the war and use a tactical way to get their hostage back
Now we believe they have learned the hard way
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Fash20: 9:39pm On Apr 20
Englishisamust:

This man is so dumb men!!! God na u create someone like this. Omo!!!. I'm so flabbergasted. You self read wetin u write sey he make sense??. Over 2000 babies and children have been killed , are they are all hamas?? Note. Im neutral in this war, I don't support anyone . If them like make dem kill themselves nothing concern me. We have waiting we dey battle for Nigeria. But still waiting u write is so fucking dumb

He said IDF set a new record for minimum number of civilians killed in battle. He is a lunatic just ignore him
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by oluwaseyi0: 9:43pm On Apr 20
Englishisamust:

There a is reason why ur name end with 0 , is because you have zero sense!!! Assuming you have sense you will know how difficult for someone to escape bomb and missiles. Couple with the fact that you don't know where or when the missile is coming.

Is it just a coincidence that it's kids that are mostly been hit and adult are more safe or it's just media propaganda shouting kids up and down

Or the palesntian intentionally pack their kids in a certain location for Israel to nuke? This is looking more like intentional from Palestine or mere propaganda

Before you see one adult casualty the media have shown you 5 kids casualty, how are the adults escaping

Something is not adding up and you know it

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Jaisman26(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20
Uptownerd:
Child killers. One day, the table will surely turn.

All around the world, everyone knows killing children is an abomination.

But we are not surprised because the Old Testament supports killing of children in the most brutal way viz:

Psalm 137:9 says:

“Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks”

I wonder what kind of sick God derives pleasure from killing children, even bestowing "happiness" on those who follow his command of killing children.
You continue to read the Bible upside down and misinterpreted wrongly without understanding. The verse was a continuation of prayers to God for revenge against the ISRAELIS TORMENTORS WHEN THEY WERE IN CAPTIVITY IN BABYLON. our God didn't say so but what about your God that always deceiving you to kill for him.....
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by kareemkamil(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20
Israel & America are both terrorists country
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20
God1000:
When will this bloodshed end

Why are Palestinians treated this way? Are they subhumans? we are all equal in the eyes of almighty God

Sadly there will be no condemnation from western leaders
they started it... They should release the hostages and have their peace
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by TChief117: 9:53pm On Apr 20
Omotaday:
Nothing is weird. Israel strikes civilians because 1. Hamas operates complex networks of tunnels under Gaza which has been a nightmare for them as Hamas uses them to “sneak in, sneak out”.
2. Israel is just being reckless and have no regards for humanity.

Israel mostly strike southern lebanon where Hezbollah have their camps and ammunition houses.

1. Hamas operates tunnels where civilians love which is just very bad, you have to say the truth.

2. This is complete BS. Hamas is nothing but a brainwashed idiots who thought they could beat a powerful neighbor Iran has been avoiding for years right at its border. It's suicide

Many of this so called figures are not real, not saying so many people haven't been killed but Hamas should stop firing on civilian areas, the military doesn't care, look at Russians in Ukraine
Re: Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children by Cajal(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20
Genocide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90 / Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East / Car, Airplane Coffins Built In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.