Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? (1802 Views)

Naira Rate Hits N755 As Bankers Say They Were Directed To Trade Freely / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? by yommen: 1:58am On Apr 21
vanbonattel:

Wrong answer. The economy was ruined by the people this current president supported to power. That was when we lost control of the economy totally. And don't get yourself too hopeful, the people in power cannot salvage it. They are not even near to it, apart from looting, they have zero interest in saving your economy. Start learning how to do dry fasting, you may need it to cross into 2031.

If that is your wish, let it be to you and your family members alone. For others in the country, we will witness a turn-around for good.
Re: What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? by Ofunaofu: 2:14am On Apr 21
mobisonkk2:

Which tribe? For stating the obvious? Do you have problem with calling a spade a spade .

Show me what I said that is false.
Was I lying when I said only ibos celebrate the downfall of Nigeria?

Show me 1 person that is happy about downfall of Nigeria that is not ibo and I will deactivate my account.

Don't be a coward.

You are irredeemable

Tinubu didn't pray for the downfall of Nigeria when he said and I quote "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? by vanbonattel: 6:15am On Apr 21
Babalegba:
I got rice,beans and fish for 800 in Abeokuta A bottle of coke made it 1100.
It's absolutely impossible for you to get a portion of chips in the UK for a pound but I had a Nigerian meal for 800.

I don't like eating gutter level food for peanuts just to brag that Nigeria is good.
Re: What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? by vanbonattel: 6:18am On Apr 21
yommen:
[/b]

If that is your wish, let it be to you and your family members alone. For others in the country, we will witness a turn-around for good.

If only wishes were horses, am sure the people screaming ebi n kpa was ooooooo can have a good ride. grin

I will never starve, I prepared for the worst, I cannot trust people with a criminal history.
Re: What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? by FODA(m): 6:49am On Apr 21
vanbonattel:

If only wishes were horses, am sure the people screaming ebi n kpa was ooooooo can have a good ride. grin

I will never starve, I prepared for the worst, I cannot trust people with a criminal history.
and you trust ur dad
Re: What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? by vanbonattel: 6:50am On Apr 21
FODA:
and you trust ur dad

Wholeheartedly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helppppppp I Really Wanna Purchase Laptop From Ebay. / Distributor For CUG Sim Cards Needed In Southwest Region. / How To Make Money With MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.