Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected (53483 Views)

BBC Report : Israel Iran Attack: Damage Seen At Iranian Air Base In Isfahan / END Of HIMARS? Russian Air Defenses Units Receive ‘new Software’ That Can... / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by anonymous1759(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21
Themandator:

Iran that buys 'weapons " from AliExpress.

Google it!

Gosh , you Doesn't buy goods or services?
Please free your mind from one side of media .
Iran drones costs about $2-5k that’s what Russia is using to decimate Abraham tanks worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in Ukraine.
Isreal that America is still giving Military aid what will say about that ?

Isreal is in America’s budget .
America also have Jews in their top tech engineers.
No country is self sufficient you’ll definitely need something you don’t have in abundance don’t let any media foool you Iran drones used to attack isreal cost $50m ,while isreal spent $1b plus to defend that cheap drone from Ali express .

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tctrills: 2:36pm On Apr 21
DeepSight:

Since they started their genocide, what military response have they received? ? ? ?

Hamas is not the same thing as Gaza.
I don't understand your first question.
But if you want to differentiate the government of Gaza from Gaza then good luck to you and I hope you apply it in all global conflicts.
For example, the second world war; you could say Germany was not responsible for the genocide of the Jews or it was not Japan that bombed pearl harbor. Just blame it on their governments.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tctrills: 2:38pm On Apr 21
anonymous1759:

Gosh , you Doesn't buy goods or services?
Please free your mind from one side of media .
Iran drones costs about $2-5k that’s what Russia is using to decimate Abraham tanks worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in Ukraine.
Isreal that America is still giving Military aid what will say about that ?

Isreal is in America’s budget .
America also have Jews in their top tech engineers.
No country is self sufficient you’ll definitely need something you don’t have in abundance don’t let any media foool you Iran drones used to attack isreal cost $50m ,while isreal spent $1b plus to defend that cheap drone from Ali express .
Yes. the wealthier nations spend more to defend themselves and their people and that's why they are stronger.
Even if Israel spent 100 billion on its defense, it will not be as poor as Iran.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by anonymous1759(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21
tctrills:

Yes. the wealthier nations spend more to defend themselves and their people and that's why they are stronger.
Even if Israel spent 100 billion on its defense, it will not be as poor as Iran.

You’re trying so hard to condition your thinking in one direction, free your mind it’ll help you ,
There’s no need for Iran to spend $ billions of if $2-5k can do the job . Military war fare is not by hype it’s efficacy that matters.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by HisaacPlus: 3:38pm On Apr 21
Felabrity:
Na USA dey give them weapons

Na you dey help them deliver am!

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21
Krismas:
grin grin grin COMPLETE FALSEHOOD grin grin
Infact the real truth about the supposed Israeli attack on Iran is rather an unfortunate event for Israel grin grin

THE REAL STORY OF THE ISRAELI COUNTER RESPONSE

From a very high level intel source.

It will be great to know what Sy Hersh hears from his Beltway sources...Here we go...Israel initially chose to respond with extreme force.
An F-35 loaded with a nuclear bomb was sent east over Jordan.

The mission: cause a high-altitude detonation over Iran that would provoke a surge in the high-capacity power lines, crippling Iran's electric grid, as well as disabling all electronic devices. An EMP attack. However ... As the Israeli F-35 was leaving Jordanian airspace it was shot down by the Russian Air Force. Hence the publicized version of the Israeli counter response was such a travesty.

In the end all sides decided not to publicize the real news - to de-escalate what could well turn into WWIII.
JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEW LEVEL OF HOSTILITIES BTW ISRAEL AND RUSSIA NOW. Israeli response of nuking Iran was aborted by Russia and Jordan has to be careful going forward. cos Jordan could become a casualty for allowing Israel use its airbase to launch offenses against others in the region
You are just full of lies

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by DOM7: 4:37pm On Apr 21
Fani kayode was busy laughing at Israel for a failed attempt to strike Iran, and he mocked Israel it is there that I know that book that people are bragging about is fake.To think that Israel doesn't have capability to hit Iran is laughable.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by callmenazarene: 4:41pm On Apr 21
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Isreal is God's annoited. Gbamsolutely.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Krismas(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21
Obagreatdatoye:

You are just full of lies
grin what is lie about my post? you would rather believe the nonsense OP posted abi? that the nuclear facility of Iran in Isfahan was completely destroyed by 3 dwarf drones (quaddrones) from Israel? thats wot is truth to you?

i was merely quoting Pepe Escobar. he is seldom wrong. so take a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVB7X7mWy3k?si=YfoVsMVJ9Jvo2bBO
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tctrills: 5:08pm On Apr 21
anonymous1759:

You’re trying so hard to condition your thinking in one direction, free your mind it’ll help you ,
There’s no need for Iran to spend $ billions of if $2-5k can do the job . Military war fare is not by hype it’s efficacy that matters.
You are just attempting to be funny. If 300 missiles were shot at you and you chose not save your 1 billion dollars, you will end up with dead bodies and property damage.
Rich countries like Israel can afford expensive tech to keep their people safe. Iran can't afford such a and that's the difference.
Would you rather be an Israeli citizen or an Iranian if their was a war between the two.
Now hope your beginning to see a larger perspective?
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by ocelot2006(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21
Nwaikpe:

You mooslims eh,

grin grin grin

You will just wake up and turn analyst, the moment you are under heat. Anyways, Israel is no match or allah. he should just focus on Southern Kaduna Christians.

First of all, I'm a Christian (Catholic), not a Muslim, although I see nothing wrong with the later (to each his/her faith).

Second, I work with FACTS, not hear-says or gossips. You make a claim, then back it up solid proof. So you'll pardon me if I find all this with folks like you having hard-ons over something not proven (at least not yet) hilarious. Anyway carry on.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by anonymous1759(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21
tctrills:

You are just attempting to be funny. If 300 missiles were shot at you and you chose not save your 1 billion dollars, you will end up with dead bodies and property damage.
Rich countries like Israel can afford expensive tech to keep their people safe. Iran can't afford such a and that's the difference.
Would you rather be an Israeli citizen or an Iranian if their was a war between the two.
Now hope your beginning to see a larger perspective?

What I’m pointing out is the cost at which Iran used to cause damage , western media always feels like you must spend billions to protect yourself when you can actually do it with little money.
They always use military budget to scare people off , just like you’re saying that isreal can afford $1 billon to defend themselves. Iran don’t need such amount but her citizens are also safe .

300 missile from Isreal will be running into billons or close but it cost Iran just $50m that’s the difference.

Russia spends less in her military budget but it’s still safer than America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Equity15(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21
Benjaminy:

You can find a muslim who's not a terrorist , but you can't find a terrorist who's not a muslim.

Why does that religion like violence and killing people?
You walk through the street, little argument, and they're already drawing dagger left, right and center.

This time around, they've bitten more than they can chew, as Israel no even send anybody papa. Those ones no even too normal themselves.

Unfortunately, in war, you'll end up seeing innocent souls ended ; women and children.
women and children? Men no innocent too? Na wa
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tctrills: 7:10pm On Apr 21
anonymous1759:

What I’m pointing out is the cost at which Iran used to cause damage , western media always feels like you must spend billions to protect yourself when you can actually do it with little money.
They always use military budget to scare people off , just like you’re saying that isreal can afford $1 billon to defend themselves. Iran don’t need such amount but her citizens are also safe .

300 missile from Isreal will be running into billons or close but it cost Iran just $50m that’s the difference.

Russia spends less in her military budget but it’s still safer than America.
First Iran did very little damage. Secondly, why should anyone take your military analysis serious. What makes you qualified for this? What makes you believe that you know better than the wealthiest nations?
If Iran's military doctrine is the best, why isn't Iran the world power. The last I checked, they lost the last time they were at war.
Are you saying that if Israel fired 300 missiles into Iran that they would have defended it the same way Israel did?
If you are not a military expert, stick to what you know.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by anonymous1759(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21
tctrills:

First Iran did very little damage. Secondly, why should anyone take your military analysis serious. What makes you qualified for this? What makes you believe that you know better than the wealthiest nations?
If Iran's military doctrine is the best, why isn't Iran the world power. The last I checked, they lost the last time they were at war.
Are you saying that if Israel fired 300 missiles into Iran that they would have defended it the same way Israel did?

Can isreal intercept 300 missile alone without the help of 4-5 countries all together ?
I don’t need to be military expert I’ve brains and eyes too analyze things myself.

Iranian $2k drones is destroying hundreds of thousands of military hardwares in Ukraine it’s there all over the internet.

Russia ‘s military budget is small yet they’re engaging NATO In Ukraine and still claiming territories everyday. I don’t care what experts says I believe what I see . I was stuck with western propaganda not anymore.

I’ll believe military budget has a role to play when NATO defeat Russia in Ukraine. Until then to hell with expensive military budget.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tctrills: 7:49pm On Apr 21
anonymous1759:

Can isreal intercept 300 missile alone without the help of 4-5 countries all together ?
I don’t need to be military expert I’ve brains and eyes too analyze things myself.

Iranian $2k drones is destroying hundreds of thousands of military hardwares in Ukraine it’s there all over the internet.

Russia ‘s military budget is small yet they’re engaging NATO In Ukraine and still claiming territories everyday. I don’t care what experts says I believe what I see . I was stuck with western propaganda not anymore.

I’ll believe military budget has a role to play when NATO defeat Russia in Ukraine. Until then to hell with expensive military budget.
Your analysis are not born out of a lack of knowledge. Has Israel intercepted more than 300 missiles without the help of other nations in the past?
The answer is yes.
But then wise nations build strong alliance so they don't need to do it all by themselves.
Your second argument about a 2k drone destroying expensive hardware is equally not too intelligent. Let me tell you why.
Ukraine destroy one of Russia's best warships with cheap drones. Does this mean that cheap drones from Turkey are a better alternative to battleships?
In Vietnam, US gunships were shot down by riffles. Would this make you choose a riffle over an Apache helicopter?
Lastly, stop depending on fake websites. List the Israeli weapons destroyed in Russia

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by EdiskyHarry: 7:51pm On Apr 21
Righteousness2:
Very Clear Message Tactically delivered to Tehran.

A nation might have all the weapons and soldiers. Without WISDOM both the weapons and soldiers will be fail, fall , be wasted and be destroyed.

What ISRAEL did to iran was this:
"Look ! We Can Cripple your Defenses and Strike your Nuclear Facility whenever we want.
For now , we choose not to strike your Nuclear Facility.
But if you try any Bullshit again, we will Destroy you and your Nuclear facility".

By this act of Wisdom ,Israel will finish Hamas final battalion in Rafah and get their people kidnapped without much noise from Iran.

The Ayotollahs and his people will think twice before they try any Nasty move on Israel.
They have gone totally silent since the ISRAELI strike.
They are Shakingly afraid right now.
You are doing well for always enlightening us about the truth.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by NothingDoMe: 8:01pm On Apr 21
techub:
Tinubu pls whatever happens don't interfere....
🤣
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by NothingDoMe: 8:02pm On Apr 21
edogu:

There's no doubt about that. But you really need to read about their prowess in technology for you to understand how intelligent and powerful Israel is. A country of 9-10m people but feared by many. They are good example of the statement "work smart, not hard". Self-sufficient in food production, even though they live in a dry land.

How I wish Nigeria can study and adopt some of these attributes. Despite the massive number of fertile land God has blessed us with, yet we are still battling with hunger.
👏👏👏👏

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by NothingDoMe: 8:14pm On Apr 21
Whalis:

Look for someone to back Iran. If they can't find USA equivalent advise them to quit terrorism.
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Mali90: 9:04pm On Apr 21
It remind me of David and king Saul.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by newoffer: 9:31pm On Apr 21
My brother or sister. Israel iss a nation that has lots of innovative military hardwares. They are into full scale military hardwares production. Software they are there. They can get
Earthquakes:
I think Israel didn't want to strike Iran, they only showed them technological difference then waiting for Iran to react and see what strike looks like.

The truth is that you may not like Israel but there is no need fighting who you can't win.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by anonymous1759(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21
tctrills:

Your analysis are not born out of a lack of knowledge. Has Israel intercepted more than 300 missiles without the help of other nations in the past?
The answer is yes.
But then wise nations build strong alliance so they don't need to do it all by themselves.
Your second argument about a 2k drone destroying expensive hardware is equally not too intelligent. Let me tell you why.
Ukraine destroy one of Russia's best warships with cheap drones. Does this mean that cheap drones from Turkey are a better alternative to battleships?
In Vietnam, US gunships were shot down by riffles. Would this make you choose a riffle over an Apache helicopter?
Lastly, stop depending on fake websites. List the Israeli weapons destroyed in Russia

Isreal has always been backed by the west , tell me how many battles they’ve won without Allies?
Secondly you shot yourself on the foot, we saying the same thing about ” Efficacy” , not the price .

Russian war ship was hit by a cheap weapon, that’s what warfare is all about not necessarily using huge military budget to brag .

but the west will down play their enemies with military budget to deceive gullible folks like you .
I can’t start listing western weapons that has been destroyed over $100b has been destroyed since two years google will help you .( Abraham tank , storm shadow , cluster munitions bombs the list is endless yet Russia has gained more territories it simply means these weapons ain’t effective or they’re been matched by Russian cheap weapons.

Iran is not the richest in Asia or Middle East but Saudi Arabia or Kuwait can’t match them .
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by smokinloud(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21
femi4:
This Isreal was created by human in 1948

The old gold Coast was bigger than Ghana, humans introduced boundaries and segregation. Don't be lazy, do research and be informed
And there was no boundaries for the state of Israel during the time of David?!.
The time of Jesus?!.
The Roman Empire did not have defined map for Syria Palestina?.
Who's giving you cheap camel urine to drink?.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by nyabinghi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21
Propaganda at its peak for the deluded
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by nyabinghi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21
tctrills:

who defeated them?
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tctrills: 11:38pm On Apr 21
anonymous1759:

Isreal has always been backed by the west , tell me how many battles they’ve won without Allies?
Secondly you shot yourself on the foot, we saying the same thing about ” Efficacy” , not the price .

Russian war ship was hit by a cheap weapon, that’s what warfare is all about not necessarily using huge military budget to brag .

but the west will down play their enemies with military budget to deceive gullible folks like you .
I can’t start listing western weapons that has been destroyed over $100b has been destroyed since two years google will help you .( Abraham tank , storm shadow , cluster munitions bombs the list is endless yet Russia has gained more territories it simply means these weapons ain’t effective or they’re been matched by Russian cheap weapons.

Iran is not the richest in Asia or Middle East but Saudi Arabia or Kuwait can’t match them .
Your knowledge of history is cloudy.
Israel defeated the Arab world in 1948 and 1967 without the help of US.
And in 1973 when they had the backing of the US, the Arabs had USSR the other world power.
Again, we are not saying the same thing. I am saying that just because a cheap weapon destroys a more advanced weapon doesn't make it better.
I asked you if you will exchange an Apache helicopter for a riffle just because it was able to shoot down the helicopter but you don't seem comfortable to answer.
Again, if we must continue to discuss, you should try to be honest.
You claimed that the Russians were destroying Israeli weapons in Ukraine. Hope you know that the Abraham tank is not Israeli.
Again you just listed weapons without any reference to show that the Russians were destroying them.
Just so you know, 31 Abraham tanks were given to Ukraine and only 5 have been destroyed so far. please educate yourself in the topic first.
Again, you showed your ignorance by mentioning Cluster munitions bombs. This is very funny because only an idiot would use drones to destroy cluster bombs
Do you even know what a cluster bomb is?
I am someone that deals in facts. Produce your facts and then we can talk.
Lastly, you claim than Iran is military superior to Saudi Arabia. While you are entitled to your opinion, can you stick to facts and what you know please?
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tctrills: 11:44pm On Apr 21
nyabinghi:
who defeated them?
Make google your friend but I will give you a clue, it was fought around 1974-1975.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Powersurge: 12:23am On Apr 22
Felabrity:
Na USA dey give them weapons

Educate yourself.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by nyabinghi(m): 5:13am On Apr 22
tctrills:

Make google your friend but I will give you a clue, it was fought around 1974-1975.
Iran never lost a war
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by femi4: 5:43am On Apr 22
smokinloud:

And there was no boundaries for the state of Israel during the time of David?!.
The time of Jesus?!.
The Roman Empire did not have defined map for Syria Palestina?.
Who's giving you cheap camel urine to drink?.
I know you understand the context when I said "they introduced boundaries"

Simply means they were categorised into Countries
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by anonymous1759(m): 6:16am On Apr 22
tctrills:

Your knowledge of history is cloudy.
Israel defeated the Arab world in 1948 and 1967 without the help of US.
And in 1973 when they had the backing of the US, the Arabs had USSR the other world power.
Again, we are not saying the same thing. I am saying that just because a cheap weapon destroys a more advanced weapon doesn't make it better.
I asked you if you will exchange an Apache helicopter for a riffle just because it was able to shoot down the helicopter but you don't seem comfortable to answer.
Again, if we must continue to discuss, you should try to be honest.
You claimed that the Russians were destroying Israeli weapons in Ukraine. Hope you know that the Abraham tank is not Israeli.
Again you just listed weapons without any reference to show that the Russians were destroying them.
Just so you know, 31 Abraham tanks were given to Ukraine and only 5 have been destroyed so far. please educate yourself in the topic first.
Again, you showed your ignorance by mentioning Cluster munitions bombs. This is very funny because only an idiot would use drones to destroy cluster bombs
Do you even know what a cluster bomb is?

I am someone that deals in facts. Produce your facts and then we can talk.
Lastly, you claim than Iran is military superior to Saudi Arabia. While you are entitled to your opinion, can you stick to facts and what you know please?

USA and Soviet union supported Israel with funds in the war, but the media always make it seem like Israel has no backings from any county,
like I said it's not everything I'll blindly accept because some group of people say it. From all indication we now see clearly if Israel can really fight alone without allies.

Why use Apache helicopter and drone for an example that doesn't mix?
Apache helicopter vs Russia's KA alligator should be in comparison.

Apache is way more expensive than kA alligator but the efficacy of Alligator can give results just like Apache or even more .

America expensive air defense System has been manuevered in Ukraine with $2k drones which they brag about.

Warfare is not a video game, In reality a cheap hardware can give you results,
I remember when Iran shot an American drone worth $ hundreds of thousands that penetrated her air space with cheap air defense system.

Lastly I didn't specify that Israeli hardwares are being destroyed In Ukraine, I only said Iranian cheap drones are causing havoc in Ukraine with all the expensive sophisticated weapons received from the west they're yet to make any significant progress .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Magawa, Cambodia’s Landmine-Sniffing Rat Dies (Photos) / President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.