Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) (27512 Views)

Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by HenryTimes: 7:53am On Apr 21
chiiraq802:
After woman, fear Government, then take more than 5 minutes to fear Women.

Fixed.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Yorubaponu: 7:55am On Apr 21
mukthar2000:
IgboAmamka ,The don go correctional center come back him brain don set.

We are Yoruba, and we prefer correctional centers

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16am On Apr 21
Shurtman79:
It's never a mistake to make mistake. But it's a great mistake to repeat a mistake!
This is damage control by his advisers. That his denial of the allegations in court in the face of incontrovertible evidences and subsequent posts after bail were absolutely ill-advised. It will take a lot for him not to stop the prosecution from persuading the court to send him to jail so that Bob's conviction will not appear like selective justice.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:36am On Apr 21
If nah you nko? Abi how can someone spray or abuse 500k and ended up paying millions to bail himself out of trouble
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by mywells: 8:37am On Apr 21
EFCC have humbled him,while the court of law have reset him senses in his thick skull,election is coming soon will see how miscreants politicians will handle their lackadaisical behavior.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:43am On Apr 21
nairavsdollars:
Dude is a coward

An Igbo coward.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Christistruth00: 8:50am On Apr 21
Nigerians are Law abiding People

It is Law Enforcement that is not enough yet
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 8:51am On Apr 21
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:57am On Apr 21
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Solofresh2: 9:04am On Apr 21
Sapasenator:
Him brain do reset.

Law or no law, I despise spraying of money and it's so barbaric.

I will rather give an envelope or make a bank transfer.
Oya swear that you have not sprayed money in your life before
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Sapasenator: 9:12am On Apr 21
Solofresh2:
Oya swear that you have not sprayed money in your life before

I swear I have not sprayed money before or I can't even remember if I did or not, I honestly find the act barbaric.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:44am On Apr 21
Now when people come to your wedding or party you'll know how much each person gave you grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 10:06am On Apr 21
This will make many celebrants not to make much money again.

Cause many people spray money just to show.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 10:09am On Apr 21
SweetDipBenny:
Now when people come to your wedding or party you'll know how much each person gave you grin

Many people will not make much money again.
Will they be writing names.

I have seen an envelope with #50
Inside as wedding gift.

People spray money just to show
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Sermwell(m): 10:54am On Apr 21
FreeStuffsNG:

This is damage control by his advisers. That his denial of the allegations in court in the face of incontrovertible evidences and subsequent posts after bail were absolutely ill-advised. It will take a lot for him not to stop the prosecution from persuading the court to send him to jail so that Bob's conviction will not appear like selective justice.
You obviously don't know the meaning of incontrovertible evidence!! grin grin

Just open mouth waaaaaah!! grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Honestey: 10:55am On Apr 21
Humble by force
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by richie240: 11:02am On Apr 21
In VDM's voice: "Y'all gon lurrrn"
See as e humble.
grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by hotseat: 11:36am On Apr 21
The so-called celebrity barman appears to have been tamed by the EFCC!

Now he understands what Timaya meant by "dem no dey telli person"!

Shebi he say money na water?

@hotseat
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Stayingalive: 12:03pm On Apr 21
nairavsdollars:
Dude is a coward
So he should go against his Goverment and laws?
I pray your kind never get anywhere close to power in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by bobbiiee: 12:16pm On Apr 21
I think I understand your view. He said he wasn't guilty. That probably means he did nothing wrong. Why didn't he repeat it if it wasn't wrong?

nairavsdollars:
Dude is a coward
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 12:20pm On Apr 21
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep25jZgtYro?si=ZBzKiy-gf8m729s7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCn_cDC6KZY?si=iK9Xg28lIBhASi2Q

My market don done,I will go to big party and I will do like big s man I will send someone to the musician to mention my name, recognize me and hail me, and after that I will do fake transfer and show him the fake alert leave the party asap.Even if he later discovered my name don already enter his album for life.🤣😂
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by okven: 12:51pm On Apr 21
He could giving in bundles
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21
SoNature:

You dare call someone trying to obey the law a coward. You people keep proving that black people were the most useless beings God ever created!

You insult the entire black race. I can see how wise you are undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by SoNature(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21
frankson1:

I didn't call myself wise. Your leaders are a reflection of who you are. If Nigerians don't wake up to usurp power from these incompetent crooks in the corridors of power, nobody will ever take the black man seriously.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21
SoNature:

I didn't call myself wise. Your leaders are a reflection of who you are. If Nigerians don't wake up to usurp power from these incompetent crooks in the corridors of power, nobody will ever take the black man seriously.

You insulted the entire black race and now going OFF-POINT. You're right for not seeing yourself to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Tellmeastory: 2:25pm On Apr 21
frankson1:

Same thing I noticed.

What did one person’s comment have to do with “the black race”?

Yet he received 100+ likes for his comment from his fellow self-haters.

Really despicable.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by Tellmeastory: 2:33pm On Apr 21
SoNature:

Shut up.

What did your stupid comment have to do with “leaders”?

IPOB DEVIL.

One idiot makes a silly comment and you blame the black race for it.

And then when you are asked why, you say it is because of “our leaders”.

You are a pea brain brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu’s anti black rants on his Biafra radio broadcasts.

That’s why you IPOB dropouts have this racial inferiority complex that you blurt out at every opportunity.

Sick idiots with no brain too stupid and dumb to realise you are denigrating your own selves and your mothers, fathers and siblings when you denigrate “the black race”.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by teniolu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21
“The secret behind women’s preference for portable” Uses portable Wale Jana talents to win over women

https://gistvibez.com/the-secret-behind-womens-preference-for-portable-uses-portable-wale-jana-talents-to-win-over-women/
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21
Tellmeastory:

Same thing I noticed.

What did one person’s comment have to do with “the black race”?

Yet he received 100+ likes for his comment from his fellow self-haters.

Really despicable.

Majority of the social media users don't know how to communicate online.

His 100+ 'likers' interpreted the black race to be Nigeria. The reason for the hate.

I'm imagine their own skin colour if they're not black as well.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) by teniolu(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21
Chief Priest of Cubana Attends Event Without Throwing Money (Images, Videos)

https://gistvibez.com/chief-priest-of-cubana-attends-event-without-throwing-money-images-videos/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WASABI2019FEST: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out On Stage / Kunle Afolayan's Family (Pictures) / Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.