Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries (153 Views)

Can I Get An Inverter With The Least 100k / MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free / I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by bet9ja(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20
Hello good people of nairaland. I would like to add Solar Panels to my inverter, Can someone with experience suggest how many panels i will need and price ideal.

Also i notice that my inverter has not fully charged ever since i bought it. It is very sluggish to charge (This may be connected to the voltage in my area which is not up to 220).

I also want to know if charge controller can enhance the charging if the power source is electricity or if i can plug the inverter to a 5000W stabiliser.

I need advise.

[img]https://tinypic.host/image/WhatsApp-Image-2024-04-20-at-21.59.10.DRHf1X[/img]
[img]https://tinypic.host/image/WhatsApp-Image-2024-04-20-at-21.59.14.DRHS3e[/img]
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by Asmmi: 10:10pm On Apr 20
Minimum of 6 panels will give you optimum solar charge
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by liminna(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20
Please don't burn down your house. Look for wiring diagrams and watch videos if you must do it yourself. Call a professional for best results.
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by bet9ja(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20
Asmmi:
Minimum of 6 panels will give you optimum solar charge

Thank you. Do you mean 300W panel x 6
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by bet9ja(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20
liminna:
Please don't burn down your house. Look for wiring diagrams and watch videos if you must do it yourself. Call a professional for best results.

I am not doing it myself. I am using the inverter already. I am just looking for a way to optimise the duration of power supply.
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by Asmmi: 10:25pm On Apr 20
bet9ja:

Thank you. Do you mean 300W panel x 6
250w each
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by bet9ja(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20
Asmmi:

250w each

Thank you. What about the charge controller
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by Asmmi: 10:47pm On Apr 20
bet9ja:

Thank you. What about the charge controller
30w is fine
Re: How many Solar Panel Can I Use For My 2.5kva Inverter With 2 Batteries by Greatzeus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21
Asmmi:

30w is fine
Charge controller are not rated in watts sir. They're rated according to the charging Amps they can produce ( A), and maximum PV voltage they can take(V)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Original Ps4 Dual Shock Joystick Gamepad Different Designs Available / Starship SN5 150m Hop (success!) / We Order On Ebay And Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.