Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) (20112 Views)

Ko S’agbara Lyrics By Michelle Benedek Ft Dunsin Oyekan / Lyrics And Free Mp3 Download - Jesu My Love (Lawrence Oyor) / Download Bowl Of Fire Mp3 By Lawrence Oyor And Godswill Oyor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by 1Gospelblog(m): 1:28am On Apr 21
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by KanielOutis92: 11:27am On Apr 21
Beautiful song. Heard it this morning for the first time, and I totally loved it. I love Lawrence Oyor!

1 Like

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by IAmHim1: 11:24pm On Apr 21
How can God be worthy of your praise

LIKE DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU AT ALL AS A FULL GROWN UP WITH WISDOM

Like God fought for the right to your praise and after he won, you found him worthy of your praise.

The same God that can wipe your petty entire existence from the whole universe itself

How can a petty creation decide that it's creator is worthy of their praises

Don't bring curses upon yourself singing nonsense bullshit songs

There are other songs like 'pick up your mighty sword and fight my battle'

Like what the bleep. So God should act because of you, an entitled Christian

We believe we are the only creature in the whole universe that's why we feel entitled to the maker by singing silly songs and calling it GOSPEL. ITS SHIT. Pure shit

Screen your songs and apply common sense before you bring a curse upon yourself

As you were.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by BeatriceChide(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22
As written in scriptures πŸ‘‡

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by IAmHim1: 2:26pm On Apr 22
The bible wasn't originally written in English. There are other languages forgotten Aramaic for example.

Whoever translated the bible did his
/her best but the translation fails us it's readers

The creator is supposed to decide if you are even worthy to praise him with your sinful lips and not the creation deciding if the Almighty Creator is worthy of their praises

Lolzzz. There was once a time where people were killed for owning books talkless of reading them and now all of a sudden, they are sharing pocket Bibles for free on the streets
Lolzzzz

You think it's because the imaginary blood of a murdered son paid for it or what.

If you think the powers that be really cared about you, let them open the Vatican archives so you can walk in there and read all the hidden and covered facts that the powers that be tried to keep from you

Now even the church is not taxed and you haven't bothered to ask yourself what's up. Lolzzz

You think if the bible had information that would make you a powerful person, they would give it for free. Lolzzz

Heck! You would hide in an underground cave just to read it so no one would see you.

Why was Elon musk fought against..why was Andrew Tate and his brother fought against. What was Edward Snowden fought against. Ask yourself questions

Even the devil reads the Bible with full confidence. You think it would be hot in his hands or what. Lolzzzzzzzzzzz

After they have removed the important parts of the Bible and messed it up, they will now tell you to 'pray to the holy spirit for understanding' lolzzzz

if ones heart and soul is so dark that the holy Spirit cannot habit inside they Will hear whispers and say 'a voice spoke to me'

No. The devil just spoke to such a person. Like attract like.

Take notes

As you were

BeatriceChide:
As written in scriptures πŸ‘‡
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by BeatriceChide(f): 1:07am On Apr 23
I believe everybody runs with the revelation they find and what works for one doesn't have to work for another. I have witnessed the true power of God and His words are yes and amen. Even if the whole world wants to stand against me in Christ, na there I go dey. My God is worthy to be praised, amen!!
If you feel this way about it so badly, one could feel the heavy energy in your response, may you find peace in your mentors and in your belief... talking down on what a lot of us believe would not help you or help the situation.

E go be ✌
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by BeatriceChide(f): 1:12am On Apr 23
You didn't even have to use insulting words at me, it wasn't necessary. But then again, many people feed off negative energies that's why something that shouldn't even concern them keeps them boiling, aggrieved, dey speak English full everywhere, just so they can enter into a fit with a stranger, preferably online to help them build their negative energy.

I'm here in peace, full of pity for your mentality... You sound so wounded, please heal.

I'm sipping spring water and enjoying my life in CHRIST.
As it should be πŸ₯‚πŸ™ŒπŸ˜
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by IAmHim1: 3:02am On Apr 23
I'm sorry if I sounded that way.

I just feel pissed when I hear some 'gospel songs'

Our Creator is Soo big... bigger than all the world presidents combined and the stars and the universe itself! that mentioning his name alone randomly is an insult itself

Screen the gospel songs you listen to. All of you readers.
Don't sound entitled or listen to entitled songs. We are not the only creation that Our Creator created that we should feel entitled to him alone

He is a Spirit and should be worshiped in truth and in spirit. That's all.

Read this

BeatriceChide:
You didn't even have to use insulting words at me, it wasn't necessary. But then again, many people feed off negative energies that's why something that shouldn't even concern them keeps them boiling, aggrieved, dey speak English full everywhere, just so they can enter into a fit with a stranger, preferably online to help them build their negative energy.

I'm here in peace, full of pity for your mentality... You sound so wounded, please heal.

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by IAmHim1: 3:03am On Apr 23
I'm sorry if I sounded that way and I have edited my comment. Thank you for not quoting

Our Creator is Soo big... bigger than all the world presidents combined and the stars and the universe itself! that mentioning his name alone randomly is an insult itself

Don't sound entitled or listen to entitled songs. We are not the only creation that Our Creator created that we should feel entitled to him alone

Read this for better understanding https://www.nairaland.com/8047061/god-truly-spirit

BeatriceChide:

Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by BeatriceChide(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23
IAmHim1:
I'm sorry if I sounded that way and I have edited my comment. Thank you for not quoting

Read this for better understanding https://www.nairaland.com/8047061/god-truly-spirit

Yeah, I've read what you wrote about worshiping God in spirit and in truth. It seems you're really passionate about the subject, which is okay. Maybe try to "stop" listening to the songs that could offend you, don't give them the power to "piss" you off.

For me, it's not every gospel song I listen to and definitely no secular music is on my phone but the ones my spirit agrees with, full blast on repeat.

Na them and God get agreement, if He gave them assignment and they are doing another thing, the cost is on them. My own is to look and pass, if I'm led to call them to order, if I can't find a way, I will just pray for them... C'est fini...

last last the race is personal, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. If you can help the weak in faith around you, why not, let each one take heed that he stands lest he falls.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by SingerBecky(f): 11:09am On Apr 24
Dunsin Oyekan is a good musician especially in songwriting but the issue is that most of his music are very very long, more 10 minutes.
He likes repeating lyrics so many times
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by IAmHim1: 11:28am On Apr 24
The issue of secular songs is what I got wrong at first. For you to understand this breathtaking idea, you would have to read my 'Lyrically Mistaken'

https://www.nairaland.com/7781035/lyrically-mistaken

And this is me: I don't just try to stop listening to silly ass musics. If at any point I find out something is off about anything whatsoever, I try to educate people on it and then I hope for it to get better. BUT I TRY TO PUT IN THE WORK FIRST.

the reason why we were created was to serve others. Yes! To be a servant to others with our gifts: gifts could be money, intelligence, beauty etc anything that makes you stand out from others... but most people misues such gifts and the world turns a mess. Intelligent people create atomic weapons to end life while cure for cancer, HIV and vitiligo is still unknown

Heck! The secret to grow bigger farm produce like yam and cassava and beans with shorter farm time is what could be championed but sadly enough, some people with gifts use it wrongly. Sadly enough

BeatriceChide:

Yeah, I've read what you wrote about worshiping God in spirit and in truth. It seems you're really passionate about the subject, which is okay. Maybe try to "stop" listening to the songs that could offend you, don't give them the power to "piss" you off.

For me, it's not every gospel song I listen to and definitely no secular music is on my phone but the ones my spirit agrees with, full blast on repeat.

Na them and God get agreement, if He gave them assignment and they are doing another thing, the cost is on them. My own is to look and pass, if I'm led to call them to order, if I can't find a way, I will just pray for them... C'est fini...

last last the race is personal, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. If you can help the weak in faith around you, why not, let each one take heed that he stands lest he falls.
Re: Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) by IAmHim1: 1:56am On Apr 26
Just a throw away;

The only reason Christians are championing Jesus Christ IS JUST BECAUSE they were born into a Christian home

If you were born into a Muslim home, you would be a Muslim wearing hijab and carrying kettle

All this fact were already accounted for by our Creator, so he sent his prophets in form of Jesus and Prophet Mohammed. This is just for Christians and Muslims respectively. In India and France and China...the spirit of God manifested to flesh too.

So it's not by converting from one religion to another!
Ta-da
Just be the Best version of yourself regardless the religion you are born into. That's how you can glorify God.

But guess what

The teachings of these great prophets whom God sent to teach His People has been corrupted. From the Bible to the Quaran to ancient texts/ scrolls. It's a huGe mess

Hmmm. If only we knew...

As you were fellas

(1) (Reply)

Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult / Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.