Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Jewish Population By Country - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Population By Country (54761 Views)

External Foriegn Reserves By Country As At 1st March 2024 / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Population By Country by luxurious121(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21
Why Nigeria is not among the countries because some set of people from South East used to claim they re Jews. Abi dey don't know where they came from again... Osisi oma Hill is where they come from.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by porthouse7(f): 1:04pm On Apr 21
Yorubaponu:

We have Black Jews in Osun state
k
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Agunesinjaweola: 1:04pm On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?
Black race has little or nothing to offer except poverty 😔
Jewish people are inventors in Engineering, Science and modern day technology !!
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 1:05pm On Apr 21
Mobahd:
Aba Jews nko

Upper iweka Jews

Mind you we also have Jews in Osun state .

We have more Jews in here than any part of the country , if you doubt it, ask Timothy Owoeye
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 1:05pm On Apr 21
Agunesinjaweola:

Black race has little or nothing to offer except poverty 😔
Jewish people are inventors in Engineering, Science and modern day technology !!
We have Black Jews in Osun state , we can’t denied the fact
Re: Jewish Population By Country by blingxx(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21
Forkthiefnubu:

Donald trump ant no jew

Trumps father is jew.. I don't know of his mother
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 1:06pm On Apr 21
luxurious121:
Why Nigeria is not among the countries because some set of people from South East used to claim they re Jews. Abi dey don't know where they came from again... Osisi oma Hill is where they come from.
don’t forget it not only the South East , we also have about half a million Jews in Osun state and we are proud of our religion
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 1:07pm On Apr 21
blingxx:

You are right
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Papayaayasager(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21
Nigerian nko?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 1:12pm On Apr 21
luxurious121:
Yoruba is the best Tribe in Africa , we have Jews , we have Muslim, we have Traditionalist and we have Christianity ✝️
Re: Jewish Population By Country by saintneo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21
thesicilian:
You didn't mention Biafra. I hear the Jews even originated from there

grin This is ridiculous! How can Nigeria and Biafra be excluded? Even Ethiopian was excluded. But back to the main issue, Biafran Jews must be included - 30 million Biafran Jews not counted. Was this data obtained from IREV of INEC? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Yorubaponu: 1:13pm On Apr 21
saintneo:

grin This is ridiculous! How can Nigeria and Biafra be excluded? Even Ethiopian was excluded. But back to the main issue, Biafran Jews must be included - 30 million Biafran Jews not counted. Was this data obtained from IREV of INEC? grin

Even here in Osun state , we have Jews in our state

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Shikena(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21
Even the real Jews dey discriminate our brothers. This is hatred of bloda on bloda.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Shikena(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21
The discrimination against Aba Jews is justifiable. They are fake by nature. However, thuggery is not fakery so Upper Iweka Jews are legit victims of this painful injustice.

Mobahd:
Aba Jews nko

Upper iweka Jews

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Agunesinjaweola: 1:18pm On Apr 21
ThatFairGuy1:
They're fake Jew cheesy

Attachee by force grin
Oyel Jews !!
Re: Jewish Population By Country by bionixs: 1:21pm On Apr 21
misreal:

Black population America is over 40million,why is America not going about defending all black nation's and fighting their wars?
you are replying senseless people wey dem school fees was wasted
Re: Jewish Population By Country by AllenSpencer: 1:25pm On Apr 21
blingxx:

Sigh!

Trump’s father is a German through ancestry and the family has no connection to being Jewish.

His grand father is a German and that makes him German.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Forkthiefnubu: 1:25pm On Apr 21
blingxx:

Where did u get that information please
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Forkthiefnubu: 1:25pm On Apr 21
Yorubaponu:

Yoruba is the best Tribe in Africa , we have Jews , we have Muslim, we have Traditionalist and we have Christianity ✝️
You are in the gutters and not even good at all
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Earthquakes: 1:26pm On Apr 21
madridguy:
What about our Juwush bloda with 5 plots of land zoo grin

5 plots of land in the east but your landlord in own state, I know how painful it can be so the pain is understandable grin
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Chucks13: 1:27pm On Apr 21
Obiedun:
There fake Jews in Nigeria

Yes very very and very fake. They hate me anytime I say this because they want to coined me into such nasty Jewish link which never works. I'm not Jew I'm a Nigeria and there is no where in the Bible or in Mosaic book where Orlu, or Nnewi or Abakaliki or Umuahia etc was mentioned so where the f u c k Jewish came into the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Population By Country by AllenSpencer: 1:28pm On Apr 21
Forkthiefnubu:

Where did u get that information please

Don’t mind him!

Many cannot even identify Caucasians at first site, and why they believe Netanyahu himself is a Jew.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Bliztzer: 1:28pm On Apr 21
madridguy:
I doubt if the White jews will ever want to relate with them. I have read about them but I don't know if they're accepted.

The last time I checked, some of them are in isreali defence force. Not all isreali are racist.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Babastrong(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21
Which one is 393.5k, 14.5k. do we have half humanbeings or are these figures in %.?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Chucks13: 1:33pm On Apr 21
Yorubaponu:

I know the true is bitter but the tru is that we have people practicing Jews in Ijesha land in Osun state , even in Ota in Ogun state

Send the address for confirmation we will ho thre to verify.
Re: Jewish Population By Country by franchasofficia: 1:35pm On Apr 21
God1000:

https://www.datapandas.org/ranking/jewish-population-by-country
Because of racism, they ignored and omitted black Jews in Ethiopia and Southeastern Nigeria just because their skin got tanned by the harsh African weather.

This is why USA will forever remain the greatest country on earth; they have a large population of all races in the world; from blacks, Caucasians, Red Indies, Indians, Caribbeans, Chinese, Japanese, Jews, Arabs, etc, and they never neglect or discriminate any race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by Antoeni(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21
You Can Seperate USA from JerUSAlem
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Obiedun(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21
Krankhead:
You mean the people from the yeast that claimed they are from Isreal and after DNA they were bursted.and stated claiming marginalization?
Re: Jewish Population By Country by Obiedun(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21
Krankhead:
You mean the people from the yeast that claimed they are from Isreal and after DNA they were bursted.and stated claiming marginalization?
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Population By Country by DonroxyII: 1:42pm On Apr 21
God1000:
Now I understand US unwavering and ironclad support for Israel even when atrocities are being committed.

Israel is officially the 51st US state

Please I don't hate Israelis my people, I don't just like netanyahu and his right wing government.

What About Jews in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria .... The List is Incomplete!

1 Like

Re: Jewish Population By Country by DonroxyII: 1:43pm On Apr 21
misreal:

Black's Don't Control the US ...

Most Powers Behind US Govt are Jewish Ancestry .... ! They are Just Protecting Homeland Against Arabs ....

There fight is from ancient times ....!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos) / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.