Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Bittersweet: Bet9ja Player Wins N16.7m But Paid N3m - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bittersweet: Bet9ja Player Wins N16.7m But Paid N3m (425 Views)

Rats Eat Up Bank Notes Worth Over N16 Million After Breaking Into ATM Mac / Court Grants Tasty Time MD N3m Bail Over Fake Products / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bittersweet: Bet9ja Player Wins N16.7m But Paid N3m by panasonwa: 7:58am On Apr 21

1 Like

Re: Bittersweet: Bet9ja Player Wins N16.7m But Paid N3m by adamma24: 8:04am On Apr 21
No need to clock the link...this is the story below

A Nigerian identified as Lukman Teriba has said that after winning over N16m from betting, only N3m was paid to him by bet9ja.

Lukman stated that he predicted 37 games with N1,000 to win the amount, but when he took his ticket to the betting shop, he was told that the winnings had been withdrawn

Lukman added that after protesting, he took the case to the Bet9ja head office, and the management persuaded their agent to pay him his money, but the agent only sent N3m despite an agreement.

1 Like

Re: Bittersweet: Bet9ja Player Wins N16.7m But Paid N3m by Redomi(m): 8:36am On Apr 21
I trust my hood guys, the shop owner will be chilling in heavens by now is payment us not complete
Re: Bittersweet: Bet9ja Player Wins N16.7m But Paid N3m by Caleb15(m): 11:20am On Apr 21
Nawa o, which kind handicap be dis

(1) (Reply)

After You Copy And Paste… / Sexkillz Unban Me Please / I Tried To Stop My Son From Joining Islam And Radicalizing ––mother Of Woolwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.