Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. (19155 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by tollyboy5(m): 4:28am On Apr 22
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin
How do you post this stuff comfortably as a lady.
Posting malnourished children as a banter. That's disgusting.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Johnjustice: 4:58am On Apr 22
One day hausas will wake up and take back their lands and take back control of their territories.

1 Like

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by stampo: 5:00am On Apr 22
Rexymania:
Everyday na kill kill we dey read for news. Na wa for Nigeria

My brother, this one tire me..
How did I find myself in such a country.

Before you read 1 good news, yy go don already read 14 bad news..
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Satazaa: 6:08am On Apr 22
ahaz:

That's Buhari and Elrufai legacy..Funny enough, Nigerians will still reward Fulanis with presidency in the near future.
Nigerians will always prefire the Fulanis to rule them despite all the atrocities they have committed and no one will be bokd enough to say never allow Fulanis rule again they won't oo.
i am from the north central and I completely support your position, relative to Nigerian population the core fulanis are less than 10% despite the fact that they are known migrants but they have enjoyed this country the most in terms of power, position and privilege's, They are like the jews of Nigeria who feel superior to everyone else despites the fact that they have absolutely zero contributions to the growth of this country, Shagari, YarAdua, Buhari are all fulani, and the midget called El Rufai another fulani still have the audacity to start positioning himself for presidency in 2027, guys never vote a fulani man again instead vote the pure Hausa or kanuri when it gets to thier turn.

1 Like

Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by adecz: 6:59am On Apr 22
If it were a Yoruba vigilante leader
that was killed by Fulani, the remaining
vigilantes would have arrested the
murderer and handed him over to the
Police, who will then release him...

Jungle Justice is the best for these type
of killers, because that is the only thing
they respect..

However, these vigilantes must be
prepared to face any retaliation.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by jeromestarks: 7:07am On Apr 22
tollyboy5:

There's one family too that ran from northern crises to build house and settle in Lagos.
Only to turn Yorubas in the community to their enemy lol.
I keep wondering, you 4 remain 4 north or go back to your village. Why Lagos lol.
Nkita like you.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Christistruth00: 7:48am On Apr 22
God1blessBiafra:
helinues

There will never be peace in the zoo grin grin
Yet you whole heatedly campaigned for Peter Obi to be the New Zoo Keeper because he came from your side of the Jungle
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Sammy5413(m): 8:20am On Apr 22
There’s no book, fulanis are the problem of Nigeria today!!!
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by God1blessBiafra: 8:44am On Apr 22
Christistruth00:
Yet you whole heatedly campaigned for Peter Obi to be the New Zoo Keeper because he came from your side of the Jungle
You will be a full if you can't provide where I campaigned for Peter Obi.

You think I care about your zoo politics.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by gabbasin: 9:36am On Apr 22
Gambari pa Fulani, no case
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Bouncin(m): 9:52am On Apr 22
Family business. Wetin concern me
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Zeebuy: 11:23am On Apr 22
stonemasonn:
A Kanuri is your next president after Tinubu.

Tinubu will be the last president of Nigeria, the way it's currently structured
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by Machinegun91(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22
I love this news
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by rhames(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22
stonemasonn:
A Kanuri is your next president after Tinubu.

Exactly!
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by justicenms1: 5:09pm On Apr 22
jeromestarks:
If Fulani kill one of you, kill ten of them. This is the only way they can leave you in peace.

Sorry, I forgot. The killing in this thread is a family affair.
There's nothing as sweet as reading a news where Hausa kill Fulani.

This is how people spew rubish do you know I'm a hausa Christian in the north? Most of my friends are either Southerners os easterners Fulani and hausa are not dsame you are there praying for people to kill each other not knowing slot of your brothers are here and it will affect them when it starts.

This was how the destroyed my family house, burnt my father's cars, killed all my brother's exotic dogs in the North. They chased everyone away from amongst them. Now they have no one to kill but themselves.

Let the killings in the far North continue.
Hit like if this News makes you happy.
Re: 6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. by thecommunist(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22
enough of this wanton killing ! haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: Oyegun’s ‘Hidden Agenda’ On Tenure Extension - The Nation / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.