Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Yahaya Bello Offended Tinubu In Addition To The Corrupt Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Offended Tinubu In Addition To The Corrupt Allegations (387 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Offended Tinubu In Addition To The Corrupt Allegations by SadiqBabaSani: 4:30pm On Apr 21
E be like Yahaya Bello will wan run away from this country. He was given power by Providence, the thing enter him head begin misbehave worst still he no govern well. He kept looting and looting and looting with reckless abandon.

I will ignore the fact of his alleged disregard for Tinubu despite the open eye service and I pray that he will surely meet his Waterloo with the law.

See critical Lokoja-Ganaja Road f9

Lokoja-Kabba Road f9

Even Okene Ajaokuta Road f9

Lokoja-Okene Road f9 (partly constructed)

ALL THE ABOVE ARE KEY ROADS, I DROVE THROUGH AND MY CAR SAW SHEGE.

Workers nko, don't believe media talk to someone in State employment in Kogi ( It was the era of percentage salary).
Re: Yahaya Bello Offended Tinubu In Addition To The Corrupt Allegations by helinues: 4:31pm On Apr 21
Murtala Nyako of Adamawa comes to mind.

That one also run kaba kaba
Re: Yahaya Bello Offended Tinubu In Addition To The Corrupt Allegations by Gift96: 4:43pm On Apr 21
No that's a lie. The President has given the EFCC a free hand to help him fight corruption.
EFCC has been trying to talk to Bello since his first term as governor.

They just want to have a friendly chat with him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Has Tribalism, But You Cannot Discriminate Against Them In China / PAY YOUR TRIBUTE TO MANDELA HERE / Pres. Jonathan Declares 3days National Mourning For Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.