Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member (41253 Views)

300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Ten06(m): 5:34am On Apr 22
Look at the way this one just destroyed his life with his own hand. It is a pity that he will suffer and regret this wrong decision through out his own life.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by ruffhandu: 5:38am On Apr 22
edogu:

It is unprofessional in journalism to display the face of someone yet to be convicted especially if it's crime related. What if the person is found innocent, what will now happen to the picture displayed on the media?

So those people they show on crime fighters had been convicted? Was Evans convicted before display? This one even confessed to us that he committed murder, the journalist was even emphasising his admitting to the crime perhaps to hear him say otherwise, since like you think, he has not been convicted.

Display his face and say he was "alledged" to have committed a crime, no burden there.

3 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Bkelly2: 5:43am On Apr 22
orikoku:
Jail straight. I pity your parents who have suffered to train you to university level. Ewu

What jail? This is a capital offense.. Murder case attracts death sentence. Except if his lawyer is good and goes for manslaughter then it will be a jail sentence. But what do they gain in this cult rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by PepeXKermit: 6:13am On Apr 22
edogu:

It is unprofessional in journalism to display the face of someone yet to be convicted especially if it's crime related. What if the person is found innocent, what will now happen to the picture displayed on the media?

I also do not think this public journalist interrogation is legal in anyway. it is his right to talk or not talk, they should not force him to do it. That said, if Journalists need info, they should ask the liason police person for interrogation details and make their news from there. I watched the video of the guy and who he killed, I do not feel sorry for him one bit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by PepeXKermit: 6:14am On Apr 22
waice6571:
Where is his accomplice, the cameraman?

Maybe he will be standing in the witness box against his fellow cvltist.

the camera person was a witness to the crime and not accomplice. or did you not watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by athaboi(f): 6:21am On Apr 22
BOSSkesh:
Aye x men ⚔⚒
foolish boy... keep shouting that nonsense, you will be killed like a chicken

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Saviola86: 6:23am On Apr 22
The stupid act of media trial must be put to a stop in Nigeria.

No develop nation does this and I wonder where our country learnt this stupid practice from.
Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Akaegwu(m): 6:26am On Apr 22
1000Capacity:
The week shall be eliminated. Life is seen as a constant competition in which natural selection ensures that only the “fittest” win, while the weak and the clumsy fall by the ... grin
Idiotic comment

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Trustedpronet: 6:33am On Apr 22
I prefer VDm kind of cult. Fearless

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Onogiede(m): 6:33am On Apr 22
I haven't heard on cultists invent common touch light or contribute to the society possitively but shame and sorrow to their families,...I think is time for them turn all to God and live a life Joy.

3 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by lovebird65(m): 6:44am On Apr 22
Waste the mother... Fucker!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by joepentwo(m): 7:06am On Apr 22
God help them
Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by greypencils: 7:20am On Apr 22
Hardman! Hardman!! Una dey see una mate? When police catch you, you go soft. When bullet catch you, you done go be that. If you love your lives, renounce that cult group you belong to NOW. It's never too late until it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Greattha: 7:21am On Apr 22
Nah....it's cos he's still innocent until a guilty verdict is given by a competent court of law. He can later claim to have made those confessions under duress and escape on technicalities with a n effective lawyer. They can even claim manslaughter from self defence because if you listen, he said the rival cult shot first.

I still don't get why 9ja police do this media trial/parades.

We are too sentimental in Nigeria.

I hate cultists more than the next guy...my smallie Cousin was killed in 100level for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Intelligent boy who finished best student in his secondary school, went to read during the day and on his way back walked into a cult clash....witnesses said he saw them k*ll someone and ran but they chased him...he got to his hostel gate but no one opened the gate for fear of his pursuers and he was cut down in front of his hostel😡😡😡.

Trust me I hate them and death to all cultists but no sentiments in the law unfortunately

Honestey:
They refused to show his face because he may become repentant cultist who will be released back to the society .

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by greypencils: 7:28am On Apr 22
ducan:
Jews so much here. Cult gives u an edge to intimidation in school and earns respect but the foolish side is when one think he wants to be bang gang
Baba, you can go to school and not join any group and you will graduate with your head on your shoulders and with good results. School is just 4-5 years. After you graduate, what is the gain? That energy you are expending to do aromate, use am go hustle for money. This life is simple o. Na you want make am hard for yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by greypencils: 7:40am On Apr 22
Bkelly2:

What jail? This is a capital offense.. Murder case attracts death sentence. Except if his lawyer is good and goes for manslaughter then it will be a jail sentence. But what do they gain in this cult rubbish.
That video is evidence of murder not manslaughter. He and the person he killed weren't in a fight. It was straight up cold-blooded murder. No lawyer can wriggle him out of that.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by edogu(m): 7:47am On Apr 22
ruffhandu:

So those people they show on crime fighters had been convicted? Was Evans convicted before display? This one even confessed to us that he committed murder, the journalist was even emphasising his admitting to the crime perhaps to hear him say otherwise, since like you think, he has not been convicted.

Display his face and say he was "alledged" to have committed a crime, no burden there.
That's what they taught us in school especially if the person happens to be an eye witness, a minor etc. Again, like said earlier, there's a possibility the accused may be exonerated. So, in other to avoid the stigma that follows such report, their faces are usually blurred or covered.

Mind you in the age social media anybody can record and upload without considering the implications.
Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by 1000Capacity: 7:53am On Apr 22
Morizo:

Are you a clown naturally or you fell when little and your brain was mixed with sputum?

Continue doing cultism, either your rival gangs finish you or the law put you life imprisonment behind bars

This man grin

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Greattha: 8:02am On Apr 22
Check well you'll find that he's not a cultist but a wannabe.

Dem plenty.

greypencils:
Baba, you can go to school and not join any group and you will graduate with your head on your shoulders and with good results. School is just 4-5 years. After you graduate, what is the gain? That energy you are expending to do aromate, use am go hustle for money. This life is simple o. Na you want make am hard for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by two12s: 8:05am On Apr 22
Greattha:
Nah....it's cos he's still innocent until a guilty verdict is given by a competent court of law. He can later claim to have made those confessions under duress and escape on technicalities with a n effective lawyer. They can even claim manslaughter from self defence because if you listen, he said the rival cult shot first.

I still don't get why 9ja police do this media trial/parades.

We are too sentimental in Nigeria.

I hate cultists more than the next guy...my smallie Cousin was killed in 100level for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Intelligent boy who finished best student in his secondary school, went to read during the day and on his way back walked into a cult clash....witnesses said he saw them k*ll someone and ran but they chased him...he got to his hostel gate but no one opened the gate for fear of his pursuers and he was cut down in front of his hostel😡😡😡.

Trust me I hate them and death to all cultists but no sentiments in the law unfortunately

Just because you say you hate cultists doesn't mean your words are anything but mere words, your write up has shown your stand on the matter, you are a cultist apologist and I won't even be surprised if you are cultist too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Greattha: 8:09am On Apr 22
Gentile...strongman...enlighten us more.

Because your roommate or your neighbour is one of them and you now know one or two of their slangs doesn't make you one.

And if you are, your time will come...you can't escape your day of reckoning.
AntiCultism and AKS will catch you.

ducan:
Jews so much here. Cult gives u an edge to intimidation in school and earns respect but the foolish side is when one think he wants to be bang gang

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Indispensable85(m): 8:16am On Apr 22
Did he say he joined cult for fame? Mumu people too many for this country oooo

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Greattha: 8:16am On Apr 22
Pele o.

Do you honestly think I care what your opinion about me is?

Go back and read to understand.

When you do, you'll see that I merely stated the error in parading the guy when he hasn't been taken to court for conviction and the multiple escape routes a competent lawyer can explore.

Just cos things are done anyhow and you're blinded by sentiments doesn't change the facts.

Qed.

two12s:

Just because you say you hate cultists doesn't mean your words are anything but mere words, your write up has shown your stand on the matter, you are a cultist apologist and I won't even be surprised if you are cultist too

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by XTHRONE(m): 8:19am On Apr 22
SamuelAnyawu:
Aro mate!!!!!!! grin

You will sail in Prison.

Whoever did that video should be careful cool

Nope, the Vikings knows that it is the rival cult group that sent his picture to the police, they all know their selves, this one is gone

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by MichaelTosin: 8:23am On Apr 22
Nolevel666:

God is long dead

We buried him centuries ago

Goat meat was served at the venue because we are the GOAT

God is alive. Repent and be saved from hell.
Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Theoarhics: 8:45am On Apr 22
Una cover the murderer face and then expose your faces to become victims of target. How do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by comrChris(m): 8:49am On Apr 22
The issue of cultism will be very difficult to solve in this country, you know why?
More than 90% of our politicians are cultists and more than 70% of our policemen are also cult members.
These are known fact.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by winner37(m): 9:25am On Apr 22
Nolevel666:

God is long dead

We buried him centuries ago

Goat meat was served at the venue because we are the GOAT

Alright 🤔
Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Nolevel666: 9:30am On Apr 22
MichaelTosin:

God is alive. Repent and be saved from hell.
Jesus loves you.

He is just as worthless as you are to me
Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Exceed15: 9:52am On Apr 22
Death by hanging is his portion. Useless wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member by Love800(m): 10:03am On Apr 22
So what is the difference?
SweetDipBenny:
He's a gang member not cultist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Here Is The Mtn Manual Settings For Your Phones / 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! / UNILAG Best Debaters Get Cash, Laptops As Prizes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.