Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Come Beat Me- Toyin Abraham Ends Beef With Funke, Crowns Her Queen Of Box Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come Beat Me- Toyin Abraham Ends Beef With Funke, Crowns Her Queen Of Box Office (485 Views)

DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' / Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Beat Me- Toyin Abraham Ends Beef With Funke, Crowns Her Queen Of Box Office by Nollywoodcorner: 5:08pm On Apr 21
Over the years, Netizens have perceived a beef between the superstars, Toyin Abraham and Funke Akindele as many attributed it to "Unhealthy Competition" between them since they are both topping as Box Office Queens while also dominating the Nigerian cinema industry.

Toyin Abraham has decided to keep their years of rift aside by celebrating Funke Akindele as the Queen Of Box Office while attributing their profound issues to bloggers who spread fake news about the two superstars to their fans.

Toyin explained that people don't know the fierce competition that existed to be number one in those days in the
Yoruba industry, adding that she doesn't know if that still exists.

She noted that the fierce competition created camps, enmity, and much professional gossip, adding that the number one cause of fights in the industry then was 'he said, she said' before the emergence of social media.

Abraham urged Nollywood people to stop tearing the industry down with their gossip, affirming that they have caused lots of damage with 'he-said, she-said'.

The filmmaker went down memory lane, saying those days in the Yoruba film industry, Funke Akindele was number one after the likes of Aunty Bukky and Aunty Faithia, and then she came next.

Toyin explained that the competition was much and with much gossip in between, adding that they became competitors before she moved on to the English movie industry and became number one.

https://nollywoodcorner.com/come-beat-me-toyin-abraham-ends-beef-with-funke-akindele-crowns-her-queen-of-box-office/

Re: Come Beat Me- Toyin Abraham Ends Beef With Funke, Crowns Her Queen Of Box Office by Abaniwealth(f): 5:30pm On Apr 21
There fucking biz, their rift will not solve any of the difficulties Nigerians are passing through.
Re: Come Beat Me- Toyin Abraham Ends Beef With Funke, Crowns Her Queen Of Box Office by obaidan: 6:49pm On Apr 21
To assume there was ever a competition between them is exaggerating Toyin. Quite alright Toyin appears to be the more pleasant human being BUT then when we talk movies and and career, Toyin should put herself in the same box with some other people, definitely not Funke Akindele.
Re: Come Beat Me- Toyin Abraham Ends Beef With Funke, Crowns Her Queen Of Box Office by tunapawizzy: 7:00pm On Apr 21
I can assume she doesnt have her number or know the road to her house, so they can talk like adults? Everything na content creation these days, as e dey go, husband and wife will start having sex on social media, just to create content.
Re: Come Beat Me- Toyin Abraham Ends Beef With Funke, Crowns Her Queen Of Box Office by Alexiiydon: 7:26pm On Apr 21
Make we fry water?

(1) (Reply)

Beauiful New Video From Waje For New Song - I Wish / I Almost Die-lil Wayne!!! / For The Bloggers! Linda Ikeji Says You Can't Make It Without GOSSIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.