Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Laptop Technician Ready To Assist - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Technician Ready To Assist (115 Views)

Any Laptop Technician In Ikorodu? / Highly Skilled Laptop Technician Needed / Crystal Clear DSTV For Hotels & Homes (Accredited Multichoice Elite Technician) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by JAGWINGS(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21
DROP YOUR LAPTOP PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS HERE LETS SOLVE IT
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by gaby(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21
JAGWINGS:
DROP YOUR LAPTOP PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS HERE LETS SOLVE IT

I've got 4 dell latitude E5470 laptops with defect batteries and sticky keyboards.
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by kernniejay(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21
I have a Dell 6400 laptop to repair. Battery, speakers and hard drive problem.
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by JAGWINGS(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21
gaby:

I've got 4 dell latitude E5470 laptops with defect batteries and sticky keyboards.

You are advised to Change the battery it should cost you atleast 37k for each batteries (Original)..

For The keyboard you need us a to confirm if it should replaced or if dust particles (insulators ) are interfering

For keyboard replacement NGN 27k (KB light) each

All these can be done in 30min

Contact us call /WhatsApp:08115917648(Technician_Nsquare)
Address: Damian GRETIE office 3rd floor n.o 12 francis oremeji Computer Village ikeja , lagos
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by JAGWINGS(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21
kernniejay:
I have a Dell 6400 laptop to repair. Battery, speakers and hard drive problem.
its very Serious Issue That need to Be resolve
CALL or WhatsApp: 08115917648 to book an appointment

Address DAMIAN GRETIE office 3rd floor N.o 12 francis oremeji street computer Village ikeja , Lagos
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by gaby(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21
JAGWINGS:

You are advised to Change the battery it should cost you atleast 37k for each batteries (Original)..

For The keyboard you need us a to confirm if it should replaced or if dust particles (insulators ) are interfering

For keyboard replacement NGN 27k (KB light) each

All these can be done in 30min

Contact us call /WhatsApp:08115917648(Technician_Nsquare)
Address: Damian GRETIE office 3rd floor n.o 12 francis oremeji Computer Village ikeja , lagos

Na to thrower the laptops. How much I wan sell dem?
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by JAGWINGS(m): 8:51am On Apr 22
gaby:

Na to thrower the laptops. How much I wan sell dem?

Don't just throw away Electronics bring dem to us lets check condition so we would bargain price and take the stress off your hands

08115917648 lets chat more
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by JAGWINGS(m): 10:01am On Apr 22
Send in Your laptop trouble or do you need consultancy on which to buy
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by gaby(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22
JAGWINGS:

Don't just throw away Electronics bring dem to us lets check condition so we would bargain price and take the stress off your hands

08115917648 lets chat more

They are U.S standardized and imported.

I'll chat you up if you are interested in replacing the batts, clean up the keyboards and resell, good deal for you.
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by JAGWINGS(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22
gaby:

They are U.S standardized and imported.

I'll chat you up if you are interested in replacing the batts, clean up the keyboards and resell, good deal for you.

Of course we are interested
Re: Laptop Technician Ready To Assist by JAGWINGS(m): 9:00am On Apr 23
Send Your Laptop questions lets tackle dem

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 15 Pro 128gb / Power Adapter for Microsoft Surface Pro / Go 12k - Advert Closed / Vehicle Tracking Device In Benin By Ezilife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.