Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. (3944 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by LegendHero(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21
overseasnbeyond:
I don't know the magic of the so-called government.
How come the dollar is coming dowm but price of commodities is till high?
How come the dollar is coming down but government keep borrowing?

Keep your dollar so tight and buy more if you can.
p[color=#990000][/color]

Take a snap of your dollar with your moniker written on a paper showing you have one.

Everyday, una go dey shout keep your dollar close without having the said $$.

I am waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by tnerro1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21
Please let it come to 600. We want to use our spare naira to buy and keep. It must go up during election season in this country 😁

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Blue3k(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21
Everyone is financial advisor these days.
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by overseasnbeyond: 10:11pm On Apr 21
So that you can rob me?
I finally look at your location to be Yankee.

Yankee is a reception housing unit for new inmate coming to Jail.
Enjoy yourself in Yankee online Jobber for APC

LegendHero:

Take a snap of your dollar with your moniker written on a paper showing you have one.

Everyday, una go dey shout keep your dollar close without having the said $$.

I am waiting.
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by overseasnbeyond: 10:12pm On Apr 21

I pity you my boy, guess you and your associates are the goats and cats of nairaland.

Before you jumped into a conversation think twice, this no be issue of Taxi driver and wife.

tunjijones:

Lol... Someone that has never seen dollar in his life.

This Nairaland ehnnn, join goats, dogs, cats and all sorts of animals together
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by LegendHero(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21
overseasnbeyond:
So that you can rob me?
I finally look at your location to be Yankee.

Yankee is a reception housing unit for new inmate coming to Jail.
Enjoy yourself in Yankee online Jobber for APC

Lol. You open a thread telling people to hold their dollar close but now that I ask you to snap your dollar, you’re scared that I can steal the dollar through the camera.

How does that make sense to you?

Nigeria na cruise. You wey no get dollar turn adviser on social media dey police people wey get actual dollar to spend. Anyway delusions is good if it make you sleep at night.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by overseasnbeyond: 10:32pm On Apr 21
How wise does it sound to you to display dollar on internet, does that really make sense to you if not that the agbado you eat worry your head.
Am not one of the people you talk to anyhow like your cats family.

Show me your paycheck and i will show mine a seconds

LegendHero:

Lol. You open a thread telling people to hold their dollar close but now that I ask you to snap your dollar, you’re scared that I can steal the dollar through the camera.

How does that make sense to you?

Nigeria na cruise. You wey no get dollar turn adviser on social media dey police people wey get actual dollar to spend. Anyway delusions is good if it make you sleep at night.
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Nairalander248: 10:39pm On Apr 21
AmuOtu:
I sell at 700/$. Do quick before it climbs.

I need 1k dollars but for 650/$

If you are game, let me know.
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by LegendHero(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21
overseasnbeyond:
How wise does it sound to you to display dollar on internet, does that really make sense to you if not that the agbado you eat worry your head.

I don’t get a paycheck . You don’t needn a paycheck if you work in corporate America. They just direct deposit to your account.

Maybe you are working in all those grocery store for you to be talking about paycheck in 2024.

Dollar is not intrusive, you can just show your dollar so we can trust you about keeping it close.

Like this one below

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by overseasnbeyond: 11:02pm On Apr 21
No more arguments with you, only fools don't get paycheck.
Bye
LegendHero:

I don’t get a paycheck . You don’t needn a paycheck if you work in corporate America. They just direct deposit to your account.

Maybe you are working in all those grocery store for you to be talking about paycheck in 2024.

Dollar is not intrusive, you can just show your dollar so we can trust you about keeping it close.

Like this one below
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by LegendHero(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21
overseasnbeyond:
No more arguments with you, only fools don't get paycheck.
Bye

lol do you mean paystub?

Guy abeg stop disgracing yourself online. If you work in correct corporate America, no one is going to give you nonsense paycheck to go and be cashing out at the ATM/Bank bi-weekly.

Direct deposit is there for any right thinking company.

Imagine you wey no carry $ dey advise your fellow delusionists to hold their dollar close. Shey na your money go make the naira fall?

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Mikespecialone(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21
overseasnbeyond:
You wey still dey hungry how you go creadit someone account, still thinking about it[img][/img]

He said he wish abi na upside down u read ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by overseasnbeyond: 11:22pm On Apr 21
Now I get clearer understanding of who you are,

Wonder if you ever go college apart from the online jobber you do.

For educational purpose

Get understanding
LegendHero:

lol do you mean paystub?

Guy abeg stop disgracing yourself online. If you work in correct corporate America, no one is going to give you nonsense paycheck to go and be cashing out at the ATM/Bank bi-weekly.

Direct deposit is there for any right thinking company.

Imagine you wey no carry $ dey advise your fellow delusionists to hold their dollar close. Shey na your money go make the naira fall?

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by overseasnbeyond: 11:28pm On Apr 21
I don't understand either.
Mikespecialone:

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by LegendHero(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21
overseasnbeyond:
Now I get clearer understanding of who you are,

Wonder if you ever go college apart from the online jobber you do.

For educational purpose

Get understanding

Can you see your own Google? You’ll see they either call it payslip, paystub, or paycheck stub. All those mentioned is different from paycheck.

—Paycheck is like the check they give people working over the counter at the end of the pay period. Then you take the check to either the ATM, mobile deposit it, or go to the bank yourself to cash it out. It is a CHECK.

—Paystub, payslips, paycheck stubs are just normal paper and they could be electronic document which itemize your gross pay, taxes , net pay, or any 401k or other deductions you need to pay.

One is a check and one is an ordinary paper.

Most corporate America companies will not give you paycheck, it’s too much problem for the accounting department to be mailing checks to over 50k employees every 2weeks. Thats why they use direct deposit.

Normally everyone will have a pay stub, it’s just a document that shows your pay statement BUT not Paycheck.

You see I don’t need Google to explain to you because I am in the system.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by overseasnbeyond: 11:34pm On Apr 21
Which system scammer?
LegendHero:

Can you see your own Google? You’ll see they either call it payslip, paystub, or paycheck stub. All those mentioned is different from paycheck.

—Paycheck is like the check they give people working over the counter at the end of the pay period. Then you take the check to either the ATM, mobile deposit it, or go to the bank yourself to cash it out. It is a CHECK.

—Paystub, payslips, paycheck stubs are just normal paper and they could be electronic document which itemize your gross pay, taxes , net pay, or any 401k or other deductions you need to pay.

One is a check and one is an ordinary paper.

Most corporate America companies will not give you paycheck, it’s too much problem for the accounting department to be mailing checks to over 50k employees every 2weeks. Thats why they use direct deposit.

Normally everyone will have a pay stub, it’s just a document that shows your pay statement BUT not Paycheck.

You see I don’t need Google to explain to you because I am in the system.
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by LegendHero(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21
overseasnbeyond:
Which system scammer?

Lol 😂

Quickly go and ask Google again. Ask Google what Corporate America means and ask it how easy it will be for Google to be sending paycheck biweekly in the mailbox to over 180k employees.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Ofodirinwa: 2:30am On Apr 22
The free fall that naira is preparing to make will have no rival
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by haffaze777(m): 5:10am On Apr 22
Mikespecialone:

Obidunce dey understand English for your face?
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by helinues: 5:22am On Apr 22
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

Quickly go and ask Google again. Ask Google what Corporate America means and ask it how easy it will be for Google to be sending paycheck biweekly in the mailbox to over 180k employees.

Bro you get time oo. Have you forgotten one Librarian from Georgia during the Trump reelection thread.. Na those guys.

Some of Dem never reach MMA before not to talk of Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Abeycityng(m): 7:10am On Apr 22
That poverty will be yours this very week
CrossRhodes:

He wants to share his poverty na, or maybe e don blow overnight grin
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by CrossRhodes: 7:20am On Apr 22
Abeycityng:
That poverty will be mine this very week and forever
Yes you are already begging on nairaland till infinity.
Congratulations
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Abeycityng(m): 8:01am On Apr 22
You will never progress ever again in you entire life. I curse both you and your unborn kids today. May you &your generation experience drastic tremendous epic suffer raise to power THREE
CrossRhodes:

Congratulations
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:02am On Apr 22
overseasnbeyond:

U this criminal advising those that have dollars to keep it so that it creates scarcity and then starts to rise again....people like u should be arrested...u want this country to collapse... u want them to keep it as per they are in America..... only in Nigeria do they have FX hoarders....

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Abeycityng(m): 8:05am On Apr 22
Henceforth you'll never enjoy anything good about this life. You mock my struggle and pain. You shall experience DOUBLE of pain,sorrow, bitterness and extremely suffer .. May badluck follow you everywhere you GO pig
CrossRhodes:

Congratulations
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Majesty7: 8:43am On Apr 22
overseasnbeyond:
I don't know the magic of the so-called government.
How come the dollar is coming dowm but price of commodities is till high?
How come the dollar is coming down but government keep borrowing?

Keep your dollar so tight and buy more if you can.
p[color=#990000][/color]

I pity you.

You obviously don't want your country to progress. Okay. Keep it up
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by CrossRhodes: 8:56am On Apr 22
Abeycityng:
Henceforth I'll never enjoy anything good about this life. I mock my struggle and pain. I shall experience DOUBLE of pain,sorrow, bitterness and extremely suffer .. May badluck follow me everywhere I GO pig
And it shall be unto you as you have spoken.
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Abeycityng(m): 9:03am On Apr 22
E be like say you dey CRAZE abi ...f**lish iddiot... May death take you away.. BORN BY MISTAKE .. No manner, nobody force ya papa to comment, u just jump into wetin no concern you. bro you done TRESPASS and you must collect
CrossRhodes:

Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Abeycityng(m): 9:30am On Apr 22
You are mad man
CrossRhodes:
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by Iamanoited: 9:45am On Apr 22
BUT DON'T BE CAUGHT SPENDING OR EARNING DOLLARS IN NIGERIA. IT'S ILLEGAL.
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by CrossRhodes: 10:16am On Apr 22
Abeycityng:
E be like say you dey CRAZE abi ...f**lish iddiot... May death take you away.. BORN BY MISTAKE .. No manner, nobody force ya papa to comment, u just jump into wetin no concern you. bro you done TRESPASS and you must collect
Death will take you this year ending
Re: Keep Your Dollars So Tight, Don't Be Deceived. by CrossRhodes: 10:18am On Apr 22
Abeycityng:
I am a mad man
Yes that's evident, nairaland madman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Increases Fuel Supply To Marketers / Are There Any Executed "Constituency Projects" In Your Area? / Shock And Terror: Islamic State Boasts Mass Executions In Iraq (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.