Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba (976 Views)

President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Yusuf Datti: 2023 Will Be About Competence And Capacity, Not Religion / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by Raskimonojendor: 2:26am On Apr 22
God1blessBiafra:
grin grin
😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by Raskimonojendor: 2:29am On Apr 22
rinzaugustine:
A region where women are leading agitation and their men not only did they run into hiding but went and brought soldiers to stop the onitiri woman tells you all you need to know about Agbado cowards…same lazy she-male cowards wasting away their lives on a faceless forum while Fulani herdsmen kill their Obas , throw them into rivers and continue taking over their ancestral lands daily…shame…shame…shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by chopnaira: 2:42am On Apr 22
rinzaugustine:
A region where women are leading agitation and their men not only did they run into hiding but went and brought soldiers to stop the onitiri woman tells you all you need to know about Agbado cowards…same lazy she-male cowards wasting away their lives on a faceless forum while Fulani herdsmen kill their Obas , throw them into rivers and continue taking over their ancestral lands daily…shame…shame…shame
Obidients and sense are wide apart. ... Yet same Fulani are taking your women and killing your ezes/igwes too.

As for the onitiri woman, she is foolish. Yorubas are too smart to allow an IPOB style terrorism on their land where they instead kill their owns kinsmen instead e.g. Chike Akunyili was murdered on the street of Anambra by IPOB/ESN terrorists.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487260-gunmen-kill-chike-akunyili-late-dora-akunyilis-husband.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by SupremeSpecimen: 3:12am On Apr 22
Wetin concern me and my plenty advisors

Do your own ....make I do mine
Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:58am On Apr 22
Adaisback:
Nkogheri! With the reigning ebi npa wa azu champion at Aso rock , I truly think the reverse should be the case. Yorubas should rather learn from the wise men of the east.
my baby how are you doing

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by FatherOfJesus: 6:46am On Apr 22
There's nothing to learn frkm Yoruba people. They are not advancing in any facet. They are too docile and they take shit from their political class alot

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by Adaisback(f): 7:28am On Apr 22
Prigidypogodo:
my baby how are you doing
my one and only cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by Tflex01: 8:16am On Apr 22
FatherOfJesus:
There's nothing to learn frkm Yoruba people. They are not advancing in any facet. They are too docile and they take shit from their political class alot

Are you sure??

Or hate and prejudice have made you blind to reality?😂

😂

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by FatherOfJesus: 8:47am On Apr 22
Tflex01:

Are you sure??

Or hate and prejudice have made you blind to reality?😂

😂
Yoruba cities are the only places you will visit in Nigeria that you will find dilapidated, ancient and brown roof structures in clusters.

You won't even find such in the north.

Yotubas are living in a world of mirage because of Lagos, a place thay the didn't build solely.

If Yorubas can truly build a modern city, Abeokuta, Ibadan and Akure won't be looking like ancient cities

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by Iamanoited: 9:31am On Apr 22
IGBOS WILL LEARN. IGBOS ARE AMBITIOUSLY REBELLIOUS AND MISCHIEVOUS SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF ODUDUWA.
Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by Alaigbo(m): 9:54am On Apr 22
No be everybody go foolish like una
Hedonisco:
Ode. The so-called Yoruba Nation people are suddenly disgusting because na their Yoruba brother dey power. If it was an Igbo man in power we know how the Yoruba elite and masses would 'rally round' the Yoruba Nation jesters and defend their 'democratic right' to self determination.

Dey deceive yourself. Useful idiot.
Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by 2elliot: 10:03am On Apr 22
Raskimonojendor:
Gladly Igbokwe is an Anambra man.

An Ikwerre man posted something similar on twitter yesterday.
Onitiri is a heroine. This country is a failure.

You gbauns have stopped talking about restructuring and all that fake southern unity. But you will come around one day to wail when the tides turn on you. You think your jagaban will be there forever. You will learn a bitter lesson. By that time, Onitiri will be vindicated for her bravery.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by 2elliot: 10:07am On Apr 22
chopnaira:

Obidients and sense are wide apart. ... Yet same Fulani are taking your women and killing your ezes/igwes too.

As for the onitiri woman, she is foolish. Yorubas are too smart to allow an IPOB style terrorism on their land where they instead kill their owns kinsmen instead e.g. Chike Akunyili was murdered on the street of Anambra by IPOB/ESN terrorists.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487260-gunmen-kill-chike-akunyili-late-dora-akunyilis-husband.html
You will one day regret not getting your independence. You will not find the excuse of Ojukwu, Nzeokwu or Ironsi to give that time. This power you think you have now will vanish one day and you will learn lessons when one Nigeria happens to you.
Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by rinzaugustine: 1:32pm On Apr 22
chopnaira:

that Agbado doesn’t have common sense is public knowledge to everybody . Agbado for the past two years have not been able to express coherently what you want except naked bitterness and crying to igbos online day and night as if igbos are the cause of Agbado unfortunate life of generational poverty. I have asked a question here for anybody here to show me any Agbado that can make 3 sentences without mentioning igbos…none

The day you go see bisi onitiri for road fear no go gree you near am because you na coward as usual na

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by rinzaugustine: 1:48pm On Apr 22
Raskimonojendor:

Nairaland clown your job is to constantly humiliate Yoruba culture on Nairaland by presenting Yoruba people as a tribe of bitterness wailing to igbos day and night. I have never seen you open one thread to celebrate anything good about Yoruba but you can not make 3 sentences without mentioning igbos..smh but who am I to stop you if your slaveish mentality tells you and your fellow Yoruba Muslims that you are tied to apron strings of and can’t live without igbos…continue the online entertainment the one and only Nairaland’s baba suwe

Re: Igbo Should Learn Cultural Competence And Emotional Intelligence From The Yoruba by CursedOsuPigs: 4:13pm On May 04
Adaisback:
Nkogheri! With the reigning ebi npa wa azu champion at Aso rock , I truly think the reverse should be the case. Yorubas should rather not learn from the flat-headed fools of the east.

Fixed🤞

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graft: Uk Jails Dariye’s Accomplice / Pre-election Polls;who Will U Vote 4? / Lets Rise And Act Against Fraudstars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.