Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC (30138 Views)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 6:15pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

Your father is a malnourished goat 🀣 your father is a shit - eating goat 🐐 due to starvation πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Ur father too like to dey chop faeces. To be a pig is his calling πŸ–
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 6:17pm On Apr 25
NairalandGOAT1:
Of course, who else will the BBC support if not their own whites

Is it white vs black ?
And is Chris oya-kill-all-men speaking for blacks?
Oya-kill-all-men is not a scientist, a man with unfounded narration.

Emma09
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 6:19pm On Apr 25
Omoawoke:
On this one, I agree with Chris even though he’s a fake miracle dealer

Chris oya-kill-all-men is saying thrash!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 6:21pm On Apr 25
omoredia:

Ur father too like to dey chop faeces. To be a pig is his calling πŸ–

Your father is shit loving, shit eating he goat 🐐 grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 6:26pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

Your father is shit loving, shit eating he goat 🐐 grin grin

Ur father chop shit as a pig so tey him fall inside canal πŸ˜† 🀣
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 6:41pm On Apr 25
omoredia:

Ur father chop shit as a pig so tey him fall inside canal πŸ˜† 🀣

Ur shit - eating he - goat father is injured in soak - away , come take your he - goat father oooo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 7:05pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

Ur shit - eating he - goat father is injured in soak - away , come take your he - goat father oooo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚..

O gbe. Greet ur daddy the swine πŸ–
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 7:08pm On Apr 25
omoredia:

O gbe. Greet ur daddy the swine πŸ–

Iwo ati baba e ti gbe ! Your father malnourished, shit -eating , he -goat 🐐 , greet ur father in the bush there grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 8:00pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

Iwo ati baba e ti gbe ! Your father malnourished, shit -eating , he -goat 🐐 , greet ur father in the bush there grin grin

Ur father is cursed o. Useless generation of hungry rats
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 8:04pm On Apr 25
omoredia:

Ur father is cursed o. Useless generation of hungry rats

You, your father and your mother are cursed OLORIBURUKU!
You and your parents are cursed for life
Malnourished goats 🐐🐐 🐐 you and your parents shall remain rats ! bastards!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by obaidan: 8:10pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

FYI, Pastor Chris is aired world wide and so the need to come investigate his unfounded narrations.
ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 8:15pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

You, your father and your mother are cursed OLORIBURUKU!
You and your parents are cursed for life
Malnourished goats 🐐🐐 🐐 you and your parents shall remain rats ! bastards!

Why u dey vex? I tell u that u come from a lineage of useless vermin and u dey vex. Mugu
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 8:21pm On Apr 25
omoredia:

Why u dey vex? I tell u that u come from a lineage of useless vermin and u dey vex. Mugu

You, your mother, your father and your entire extended family are useless, worthless collection of malnourished rodents πŸπŸ€ 🐭🐁🐭 mumu bastard!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 8:38pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

You, your mother, your father and your entire extended family are useless, worthless collection of malnourished rodents πŸπŸ€ 🐭🐁🐭 mumu bastard!

U get serious brain disease. Mental illness must dey ur family. Cursed fellow
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 8:52pm On Apr 25
omoredia:

U get serious brain disease. Mental illness must dey ur family. Cursed fellow

Brain 🧠 disease is disturbing your father because your father is suffering from it, and this disease is passed to you, you are now suffering from brain 🧠 disease....your mother too is affected...
So your entire family is cursed and mentally deficient and retarded, accursed bastard !!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 6:46am On Apr 26
yinkkus:

Brain 🧠 disease is disturbing your father because your father is suffering from it, and this disease is passed to you, you are now suffering from brain 🧠 disease....your mother too is affected...
So your entire family is cursed and mentally deficient and retarded, accursed bastard !!

Start ur day with calamity and it will end in disaster
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Myrepublic(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26
yinkkus:

Shey bi na you and your household plan am?
Who said if you didn't take it you will die?
Is it not to boost immunity in case because not all men will survive if it comes into their body.
You guys should desist from this senseless and unnecessary conspiracy theories, is pandemic new or health issue a joke?

Eniolohunda
Make I hear word jare.. Na so oyinbo like you? If say e go easy for them,they for don clear the black long time ago.. Dey there make them dey use you do lab rat for vaccine experiment.. You can call it conspiracy, but as for me and my house we can't be lab rats for experiments.. More are coming, you go dey drink vaccine like water then.. They are in the lab working day and night inventing problems for you,so that you can drink more vaccines.. No worry..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:45am On Apr 28
Myrepublic:
Make I hear word jare.. Na so oyinbo like you? If say e go easy for them,they for don clear the black long time ago.. Dey there make them dey use you do lab rat for vaccine experiment.. You can call it conspiracy, but as for me and my house we can't be lab rats for experiments.. More are coming, you go dey drink vaccine like water then.. They are in the lab working day and night inventing problems for you,so that you can drink more vaccines.. No worry..

Your tone has exposed you as an ignorant person.
Oyinbo no like you? and how have you been responsible for yourself ? with virtually all the inventions you depend upon or use still come from them, but all your likes could do is just criticize good things even though you are good for nothing.
How will they clear black race? when some white folks have black as parents and people are mixing in this modern world , you'd better devoid your mind of this backward, ugly and animalistic thought and join bodies of inventors and innovators, blacks are part of different inventions in the world these days, sit there with your baseless gossip and conspiracy and be eating eba.
Your country is even one of the good inventors in the past but they lost it but now coming back but you are still there lamenting without any positive contribution to the world.

No, they are creating problem for you and creating solutions to millions of children, women and people in general across the globe.

Polio is kicked out of Africa , they are fighting the scurge of cervical cancer in women and girls , ditto malaria , but you are sitting in one corner with your ignorant head , typing nonsense.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:50am On Apr 28
omoredia:

Start ur day with calamity and it will end in disaster

Surely , evil and death will follow you, all the day of your life and you shall dwell in pain and untimely death is your portion, so shall be, amen.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 5:18am On Apr 28
yinkkus:

Surely , evil and death will follow you, all the day of your life and you shall dwell in pain and untimely death is your portion, so shall be, amen.

U will have a ghastly encounter
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Myrepublic(m): 10:30am On Apr 28
yinkkus:

Your tone has exposed you as an ignorant person.
Oyinbo no like you? and how have you been responsible for yourself ? with virtually all the inventions you depend upon or use still come from them, but all your likes could do is just criticize good things even though you are good for nothing.
How will they clear black race? when some white folks have black as parents and people are mixing in this modern world , you'd better devoid your mind of this backward, ugly and animalistic thought and join bodies of inventors and innovators, blacks are part of different inventions in the world these days, sit there with your baseless gossip and conspiracy and be eating eba.
Your country is even one of the good inventors in the past but they lost it but now coming back but you are still there lamenting without any positive contribution to the world.

No, they are creating problem for you and creating solutions to millions of children, women and people in general across the globe.

Polio is kicked out of Africa , they are fighting the scurge of cervical cancer in women and girls , ditto malaria , but you are sitting in one corner with your ignorant head , typing nonsense.
I no blame you.. Na slave mentality dey worry you.. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery Mr know it all....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 8:10am On Apr 29
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by bigfoot79(m): 6:58am On May 02
Kobojunkie:
Says the goon hiding his blatant hypocrisy behind his own keyboard. lipsrsealed

I will forgive you for the inelegant choice of word on this occasion
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 3:54am
Myrepublic:
I no blame you.. Na slave mentality dey worry you.. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery Mr know it all....

You are wrong, this is not mental slavery, mental slavery is when you say whites are always right in whatever they do i.e when someone always supports them regardless of the topic on ground, for me the topic or the issue on ground will determine my reaction and that's how a sensible, objective and opened minded person should reason.

You don't always close your eyes to prevent you from seeing bad people because by the time good people pass by, you will miss them, always learn to be objective and be open minded.

It's medical issue and inventions we are talking here, these people contributed positively in this area while some useless, ignorant and good for nothing ones will just condemn for condemnation sake without knowledge.

If it's about politics, colonialism, slavery and other topics , if the white are at fault I will blame them because I am objective and opened minded.

But closed minded and unwise people like you will always condemn people blindly.

At least on your playlist there are foreign and local songs, you chose these songs because you love them irrespective of their sources, you don't say my playlist will be local songs, you mix some lovely local songs to lovely foreign songs while you discard some local and also foreign songs because they are bad (for you at least) exactly the way it is... issues on ground should always determine where your support or opinion lie and not about origin or race......be wise and objective and avoid herd mentality.

So that's not mental slavery.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 3:56am
omoredia:

U will have a ghastly encounter

U will have a fatal encounter
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 6:58am
yinkkus:

U will have a fatal encounter

U no hear the 'gas'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.