Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel (91 Views)

Tips On How To Continue A Conversation When Chatting With Your Crush. / Chatting Mate / Girls Whatsapp Number For Friendship, Longtime Relationship And Online Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel by Bomberman(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21
A few days ago,i and my girlfriend had a misunderstanding which resulted to us not speaking to each other for almost 2 days..as a result,she started talking to a guy who had been asking her out..she blocked the guy before and when we had the quarrel, she unblocked him and they started chatting...i checked her whatsapp and saw their chats and as a result, i cloned her whatsapp so i can keep a close eye on their conversation,my girlfriend lives with me in benin and she is from delta,yesterday, the guy chatted my girlfriend and asked they meet up and my girlfriend obliged, telling him that she will travel to delta next week and they will meet up,immediately, i sat her down and revealed what i have found out to her and she started begging,she told me that it was because of the attitude i showed her during the 2 days of our quarrel that made her unblock the guy..she proceeded to blocking the guy again and deleting his number in my presence but I'm not carried away by that..i told her i forgive her but sincerely, i haven't because i know there is a higher chance she will do that again..right now,i have decided to stop giving her money,i just want to to be fu*king her and giving her attitude till she is tired of the relationship because i can never forgive cheating
Re: My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel by MaziObinnaokija: 8:00pm On Apr 21
sad people like this OP still full this Nairaland undecided shocked? Nah GF u dey monitor hacked her WhatsApp shocked? U are WEAK, SIMPLE 👦 grin cheesy. She deleted the chat/blocked him immediately in ur presence undecided grin cheesy? So,u mean the Delta 👦 won't contact her again or what? Young man,that sturv u dey guard with jealousy is FREE FOR ALL PRODUCT cool grin grin..If I'm still active in game like this,,I'll knack her while u buy her pamper etc till u wake up from slumber.

Leave her b4 God leave you. Girls full Benin city ring road,ogba,,Airport Road, uniben

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel by DonBenny77(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21
Bomberman:
A few days ago,i and my girlfriend had a misunderstanding which resulted to us not speaking to each other for almost 2 days..as a result,she started talking to a guy who had been asking her out..she blocked the guy before and when we had the quarrel, she unblocked him and they started chatting...i checked her whatsapp and saw their chats and as a result, i cloned her whatsapp so i can keep a close eye on their conversation,my girlfriend lives with me in benin and she is from delta,yesterday, the guy chatted my girlfriend and asked they meet up and my girlfriend obliged, telling him that she will travel to delta next week and they will meet up,immediately, i sat her down and revealed what i have found out to her and she started begging,she told me that it was because of the attitude i showed her during the 2 days of our quarrel that made her unblock the guy..she proceeded to blocking the guy again and deleting his number in my presence but I'm not carried away by that..i told her i forgive her but sincerely, i haven't because i know there is a higher chance she will do that again..right now,i have decided to stop giving her money,i just want to to be fu*king her and giving her attitude till she is tired of the relationship because i can never forgive cheating
On point! that was how I discharged my last cheating girlfriend. I stopped giving the small change I used to and was just nacking till she got fed up and left. I even played victim, she thinks she broke my heart. All these babes will hookup with any man for the right price
😂

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel by nifemi25(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21
Even when you forgive her , she will still knack the guy..... Just keep knacking her till she reason where she dey go

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel by Chukwuka319(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21
Bomberman:
Re: My Girlfriend Was Chatting With Another Guy Because We Had A Little Quarrel by Chukwuka319(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21
Bomberman:
Seriously? Are you still normal upstairs at all?
You just want to be fucking her and giving her attitude till she's tired of the relationship!.
No man still with his sense of coordination and cognitive reasoning still intact would still be rolling with a girl he caught blatantly cheating, and to talk of one who made secret arrangements to meet another guy.
You want to keep fucking her!
The exact words of a DULLARD.
What if she contracts one of those nasty STDs and transmit it to you?
Am not talking about AIDS or HPV.
You want to keep fucking her!
Do you know she can kill you through food poison or hired killers, just to be with the other guy.
You want to keep fucking her.
Do you know many girls have innate psychotic killer inclinations in them these days?
It's only a man tied in a bottle diabolically that would be exhibiting such behaviour.
Any man who has this stupid line of thought like you is nothing but a gigantic fool.

(1) (Reply)

.. / . / Searching For A Good Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.