Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election (14717 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by 99thEnemy(m): 11:07am On May 21
yinkabeauty:

99thEnemy leave me alone ooo, I don't want enemy, I want love 💕 who is reliable.
Love thy Enemy as you love yourself.

The Lord commands this. cool
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by yinkabeauty: 8:31am On May 22
99thEnemy:

Love thy Enemy as you love yourself.

The Lord commands this. cool

You can love your enemy but for me I don't trust them including 99thEnemy.

The scriptures says we should work and pray...the work aspect is being on the alert and don't sleep for the enemies.

I want love 💞, someone to take care of me.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by 99thEnemy(m): 12:06pm On May 22
yinkabeauty:

You can love your enemy but for me I don't trust them including 99thEnemy.

The scriptures says we should work and pray...the work aspect is being on the alert and don't sleep for the enemies.

I want love 💞, someone to take care of me.

Matthew 5:43-44:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”

Telling you the truth is persecution to you. cool

BeautyYinka grin
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by yinkabeauty: 12:08pm On May 22
99thEnemy:

Matthew 5:43-44:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”

Telling you the truth is persecution to you. cool

BeautyYinka grin

The Bible says "no weapon fashion against me shall prosper" including 99thEnemy.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by 99thEnemy(m): 12:15pm On May 22
yinkabeauty:

The Bible says "no weapon fashion against me shall prosper" including 99thEnemy.
The weapon fashioned against you is the truth. cool
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by yinkabeauty: 12:22pm On May 22
99thEnemy:

The weapon fashioned against you is the truth. cool

The weapon fashioned against you is the truth and the scripture which says "no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" including 99thEnemy and my other enemies.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by 99thEnemy(m): 12:41pm On May 22
yinkabeauty:

The weapon fashioned against you is the truth and the scripture which says "no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" including 99thEnemy and my other enemies.
Don’t you love the truth? cool
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by yinkabeauty: 11:31pm On May 27
99thEnemy:

Don’t you love the truth? cool

Don't you love the truth or the scripture?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by Dsimmer: 12:26pm On Jun 02
Ondo state has the potential to be one of the best states. The new governor, Orimisan just has to find ways to harness the potential.

First, he could devolute into three zones (Ondo North, Ondo Central, Ondo South) to make it easier for him to harness the productivity of these three zones to boost the economy of Ondo state..

For example, industrial layouts should be sited in each of the three zones to house the several production industries which should also include the agro industries linked with investment in large scale mechanized farming according to the crops (both food crops & cash crops) domiciled in each zone of the three zones. This will boost the economy of the state.

Secondly, Electricity! Investment in Ipp gas power plant, hydro power plant and Solar power plant to power Ondo state.

Thirdly, Ondo seaport and it's free trade zone in the south.

Fourthly, any mineral resources exploration investor must be thoroughly reviewed by a good lawyer to ensure it's not bogus/harmful and must also ensure the end-product processing industry of such mineral is sited in Ondo and necessary environmental measures are also put in place.

Fifthly, more basic amenities such as more roads, health-care, security etc..
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Emerges Winner Of Ondo APC Guber Primary Election by Dsimmer: 8:03am On Jun 03
Dsimmer:
Ondo state has the potential to be one of the best states. The new governor, Orimisan just has to find ways to harness the potential.

First, he could devolute into three zones (Ondo North, Ondo Central, Ondo South) to make it easier for him to harness the productivity of these three zones to boost the economy of Ondo state..

For example, industrial layouts should be sited in each of the three zones to house the several production industries which should also include the agro industries linked with investment in large scale mechanized farming according to the crops (both food crops & cash crops) domiciled in each zone of the three zones. This will boost the economy of the state.

Secondly, Electricity! Investment in Ipp gas power plant, hydro power plant and Solar power plant to power Ondo state.

Thirdly, Ondo seaport and it's free trade zone in the south.

Fourthly, any mineral resources exploration investor must be thoroughly reviewed by a good lawyer to ensure it's not bogus/harmful and must also ensure the end-product processing industry of such mineral is sited in Ondo and necessary environmental measures are also put in place.

Fifthly, more basic amenities such as more roads, health-care, security etc..

That's all.

So basically, investment in

Agriculture
Production industries
Electricity
Seaport and trade zone..
More basic amenities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Border Closure Not To Punish Neighbours – Buhari / Nigeria Was Not Completely Debt Free In 2007, As Claimed By Atiku Abubakar / Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.