Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) (15190 Views)

4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by BadNews: 4:50am On Apr 22
A three-month-old baby was abandoned in the Lagos Mainland Local Government area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Online gathered that the baby boy was abandoned on April 19 at about 1:40 p.m. in a compound located in the Ebutemeta area of the State.

It was also learnt that residents in the area had witnessed the infant shaking without any clothing.

The state Police Public Relations officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident to our correspondent.

He stated that detectives from the division rescued the infant and took him to the Lagos State Children’s Hospital in Lagos Island, where he is receiving the best care and custody.

He added that the investigation is ongoing.

“The case of the three-month-old baby abandoned by an unknown person was reported at the Iponri Division on April 19, 2024, around 1:40 p.m.

“The scene was immediately visited by detectives of the division, where the baby was recovered and immediately taken to Lagos State Children’s Hospital, Lagos Island, for proper care and custody of the baby. The investigation is ongoing.”

Four days ago, PUNCH Metro reported that a day-old baby boy was abandoned in a polythene bag at Alhaji Masha Road, in the Surulere area of Lagos State.

The baby was rescued by a social worker and it has been gathered that he has been responding to treatment.
Source: https://punchng.com/three-month-old-baby-abandoned-in-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by BadNews: 4:50am On Apr 22
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS

5 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by CountinBlessins(m): 5:40am On Apr 22
BadNews:
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS

The southwest generally has a lot going on these days ,I can't even can't cry

2 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 6:25am On Apr 22
The baffling thing is that The demon that gave birth to that child will still have sex this year and probably be pregnant again while people go through years of fasting and prayer to get just one child.

38 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Peakdesign23(m): 7:40am On Apr 22
Not again! These young boys and girls are so foolish! Stop having sex until you’re ready to take full responsibility!

15 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Asmmi: 7:40am On Apr 22
Another tribeless baby. Women make una dey use pills if una no fit cater for una pikin

7 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by RichIgboBoy: 7:40am On Apr 22
All this small small Yoruba girls too like prick grin

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by farouk2much(m): 7:41am On Apr 22
Lagos and crimes are 5&6........ Normally lagos is over populated. Lagos is a poor people teritory.....

2 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:42am On Apr 22
Hmmm. What others are praying for. This life no Ballance oko

6 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 7:42am On Apr 22
But why??

When some people are looking for babies, even if na just 1, some people dey throway babies..

Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Sultty(m): 7:44am On Apr 22
this breaks my heart, if only children can be downloaded instead of being born to silly people, children homes will be empty. The same children some are waiting on God for for over 20 years

3 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by SIRKAY98(m): 7:45am On Apr 22
No matter the situation i cannot abandon my child for the death,i rather die first and the child will be removed from my arms, this is one of the reason the world is not doing well, many atrocities have been perpetrated in this life.

6 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by haybhi1(m): 7:45am On Apr 22
RichIgboBoy:
CountinBlessins:
If your people have not come online a day and utter gibberish, as an evidence of generational unintelligence, displaying their mistaken existence; their day would be marked by gloom.
Them take am do una ni?

Who isn't aware every single hotel in housed largely by your people? Just yesterday, I and my guys went to have a nice time at GRA, saw one girl, she said she's Onyinye, after a few talks she introduced her price, I quickly picked I was wrong thinking she was responsible. Talked to another, she said she's Chioma, at a different time, around but elsewhere, she introduced her price too, I promised to call her, and deleted her contact afterwards. Imagine how distant Ilorin is from the east and these shameless people still transported their rubbish down here. Well, those Alhajis parronize them sha.

They'll have one unwanted preg now, born and abandon the innocent baby, he/she'll grow and start typing rubbish like this dolt I quoted, unless fate favours him/her. Well, them say dem dey make bastard money anyway.

My anger is, you'll set out your day/week, hoping to join issues with no one; online or offline. But the moment you come online, you'll see one dumbo, Obirodent, brain-proof dolt from the SE that will come forth with a derogatory remark to your tribe, and when you're not a bastardd, you'll be worked up to reply—to show they have no monopoly of uncouthness, at least.

Ask them what they gain putting down others, with derogatory or snide remarks, nothing more than just a moment of laughter. Poor inferiority-complex subhumans. If I didn't have a few of them as friends irl, I'd almost generalize.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 7:46am On Apr 22
Things just difficult for nigeria.
The breakfast dey reach everybody

See as guys dey use indomie and egg dey nackana-babes anyhow
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:46am On Apr 22
It will never be well with Druggie and his family in Jesus name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by DeeNet1: 7:47am On Apr 22
Wasted generation
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Britishpea: 7:49am On Apr 22
CountinBlessins:

Mention what’s going on in south west Eda!

Yoruba nation agitators and what again? Mumu

69 Likes

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 7:50am On Apr 22
Poverty and hardship induced

Tinubu strikes again
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by ObalendeCMS: 7:52am On Apr 22
In Nigeria, it's until a child is abandoned before it gets best care & custody
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 7:52am On Apr 22
Ebin pawa induced

1 Like

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 7:53am On Apr 22
This is crazy
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Macnnoli4(m): 7:57am On Apr 22
The baby is 'months' old this time. I was already getting used to hearing about abandoned 'days' old babies
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Honestey: 7:58am On Apr 22
The mother is at the corner watching how her baby is being rescued. She will soon apply to work at orphanage home where the child will be taken for care and will treat him special all the time. Someone who kept her baby alive and fed for 3 months definitely intent to let him grow up. Yeah,I watched it in a film one time.

1 Like

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by CalabarPikin: 8:00am On Apr 22
Omo eeh

Life hard ooh

Things just choke this period.

She couldn't take it anymore. Far better than killing the child though.

.na e one bae go tell me say she wants a baby..
Sister come dey go house abeg...I no do again
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Goodzinny: 8:04am On Apr 22
Hardship is the major cause of this. But since you know there is no money to take care of a new born then keep away from pregnancy.
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by victorclean(f): 8:08am On Apr 22
You see what Tinubu hardship is causing us
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 8:08am On Apr 22
farouk2much:
Lagos and crimes are 5&6........ Normally lagos is over populated. Lagos is a poor people teritory.....
Dangote, Burna Boy, Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Davido, Phyno, Flavour, Timaya, Wizkid and 99% of all your celebrities and business moguls are in Lagos, I don't know where you get your opinions from.

1 Like

Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by poiu44: 8:10am On Apr 22
ThìsGlobe.com pictures
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by Bfly: 8:14am On Apr 22
So bad.

As per best care in Lagos children hospital.
How best in Nigeria?
Nigeria should get better first
Re: Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) by OYEDIPE(m): 8:15am On Apr 22
RichIgboBoy:
How den take born your generation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Apprehensive Of Kidnaping / 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl / Imo Police Uncover Illegal Petroleum Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.