Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Our Daily Bread, ODB Devotional + Insight, 22nd April, 2024 |community In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Bread, ODB Devotional + Insight, 22nd April, 2024 |community In Christ (67 Views)

Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional Today, February 19, 2024 - Prompted To Pray / Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional, Today, October 29, 2023 - You Can Trust God / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread, ODB Devotional + Insight, 22nd April, 2024 |community In Christ by GraceUponGrace2: 5:09am On Apr 22
Our Daily Bread, ODB Devotional + Insight, 22nd April, 2024 – Community in Christ

Bible in a Year :
2 Samuel 14-15
Luke 17:1-19

A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:12

Today’s Scripture & Insight :
Ecclesiastes 4:7-12
“I knew that the only way to succeed was to forget about home and my wife, son, and daughter,” said Jordon. “I’ve found I can’t do that. They’re woven into the fabric of my heart and soul.” Alone in a remote area, Jordon was participating in a reality show where contestants are asked to survive outdoors with minimal supplies for as long as possible. What forced him to forfeit was not the grizzly bears, freezing temperatures, injury, or hunger, but an overwhelming loneliness and desire to be with his family.

CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/2024 / Be Strong In The Lord!! / When You Pray II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.