Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School (40954 Views)

Charterhouse: Things To Know About Primary School Who Charges ₦42 Million Annual / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Boldideas: 3:22pm On Apr 22
Kingzjayzee:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-we-charge-n42m-fees-for-primary-school-pupils-charterhouse-lagos/

Sisi Yėmmié

Person explaining has a poverty mentality. You charge $42,000 USD, exchange rate made it N42m.. No big deal!
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Oparasunny125(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22
ezekuche:
story even among the brilliant pupils that will pass the entrance exam,, person go still carry last for there..
you are saying the truth bro
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Dearlord(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22
Kingzmate:
I HOPE THEY WILL HAVE ANTI KIDNAPPING SYSTEM AND SENSOR grin

BECAUSE NAIJA NO BE UK cool

Exactly, if we can kidnapped Tiri student we are made for life
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Honeydenz(f): 4:09pm On Apr 22
Usmanovic95:
This is for the kids of extremely wealthy business mogul,politicians and the likes no be for who dey manage.Life no hard, na you dey do pass yourself.
No calculative business man of any rank will engaged his or her child in such frivolities
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22
Elizkid:
He didn't say anything that justifies the humongous fees.

That's about $35,000 for primary education. It's ridiculous, regardless of the supposed value they provide.

You can't compare the cost of running this type of institution in Nigeria to that of the UK.

Here, you get cheaper human resources, cheaper facilities, cheaper fuel, to mention a few.

Are they even charging equivalent of 35k dollars in UK? I doubt it
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22
jmoore:
Dem force anyone?

Population of the school no go pass 50.

You would be surprised
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Usmanovic95(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22
Honeydenz:

No calculative business man of any rank will engaged his or her child in such frivolities

In life,there are hierarchy so also businesses. This amount is like a drop in the ocean in comparison to what some business men make weekly or fortnightly; that's why some can afford to splash that amount on their wards without blinking.
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by yewawa: 4:33pm On Apr 22
God please give us people that will remember our public schools in Nigeria!.......as if those in government today did not attended public schools......42million naira!!! For primary schools....God will help the poor o!
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Iamzik: 4:34pm On Apr 22
theophorus:
Oshey,
Make I relocate to Lekki so that my Kids can resume the next session with them.

Atleast as Pioneer Students dem go enjoy discounts, so no lele. cool

Plus the pikin go quick learn LGTV and other emechetra obodo oyinbo doings grin grin
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Johnjustice: 4:36pm On Apr 22
Exploitative prices...even Harvard University no cost like this.
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Elidrisy20: 4:47pm On Apr 22
Make una charge $1billion
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by theophorus(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22
Iamzik:

Plus the pikin go quick learn LGTV and other emechetra obodo oyinbo doings grin grin

Train up a Child the way He should go and even School will not be able to change him.

Kids spend 6-8hours in school (30-40hrs/week) and spend 16-18hrs at home (98-126hrs/week), the home has more influence on the Kids than the School.
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Menclothing1: 5:26pm On Apr 22
My children will
Attend this school IJN I pray for funds
going there for inter house sport their quality of education is excellent
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Fantazy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22
You will still see some parents who will borrow loans and run helter-skelter just to show their neighbors that they got class, even when on a normal note they can’t afford it.

Besides, all I know is that some will graduate and still go back to learn fashion designing and affiliate marketing! No be Nigeria again
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by diamond68: 5:48pm On Apr 22
Newton2024:
Can you give me three examples of billionaires who have turned paupers in Nigeria?
the abiolas, the kuforiji olubis, the asemotas , arishekola, adelabu the Ibadan strongman etc etc , adedibu,

1 Like

Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Yankee101: 6:10pm On Apr 22
If I’m EFCC I’ll just put a chair outside the school and start catching criminals

People who earn their money legitimately hardly spend frivolously
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Sonicroyel: 6:44pm On Apr 22
PROVERBZ:
it’s a British independent school. They just don’t take anybody, u will pass assessment. There will be no dull people.

Bottomline they will still fail exam
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by akwunmi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22
Oloki:
42m school fees per session? Omo, no be small thing. Wondering the caliber of parents that will enroll their kids there.
The only people that will enroll Thier kids there are thieves,political thieves, super kidnappers, high end ritualists, agba Yahoo plus, e.t.c because even dangote will not enroll his children in this kind of wasteful land called school...42m!!!!
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by MomohMrMoore: 7:29pm On Apr 22
useless idiots. its a school for politicians children payed with looted money
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by PHAYOL81: 7:54pm On Apr 22
I think the end justify the means, so fingers crossed till facilities are completed and the results of the academic activities are manifesting.

1 Like

Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Dumte(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22
Una no well for dis 9ja aswear. Na dis kyn ppl wey efcc for go after. 42M say I chop winch? Some pikin go still fail exam.

this kind school dey 9ja and den neva score the highest for jamb? abeg next post
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Honeydenz(f): 8:09pm On Apr 22
Usmanovic95:

In life,there are hierarchy so also businesses. This amount is like a drop in the ocean in comparison to what some business men make weekly or fortnightly; that's why some can afford to splash that amount on their wards without blinking.
I believe
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by PROVERBZ(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22
bigiyaro:
you mean they don't fail exams in British schools?
they don’t fail exams in British independent schools. The trick is 6 students to a teacher. That way teachers are better informed about the progress of their students and can mentor them on a personal level.

1 Like

Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by maxzzo1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22
If not stolen money wetin primary school pupil wan learn for 42M?
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Clinghton: 8:43pm On Apr 22
Schools like this hardly produce very intelligent students.
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by Ade2024: 8:48pm On Apr 22
Tonnierichy:

Some of you just come online to insult people unprovoked. People you normally won't be able to speak in their presence in real life.

I can bet you are one secondary school drop out hunting for giveaways to get by every day.
what insult is that?
why you guys always disagree to the truth?
you guys always encourage corruption
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by soccerlite: 8:51pm On Apr 22
[quote author=PROVERBZ post=129568268] it’s a British independent school. They just don’t take anybody, u will pass assessment. There will be no dull people. [/quote

Pass assessment indeed

Yinmu
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by 7upnigeria: 8:53pm On Apr 22
Usmanovic95:
This is for the kids of extremely wealthy business mogul,politicians and the likes no be for who dey manage.Life no hard, na you dey do pass yourself.

Which kain business dey mogul wey you go pay #42m for pikin school fees. Theres money in Nigeria, nothing anybody can tell me.
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by soccerlite: 8:54pm On Apr 22
Will british kids leave UK and come to school there too

Money laundering school
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by bigiyaro(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22
PROVERBZ:
they don’t fail exams in British independent schools. The trick is 6 students to a teacher. That way teachers are better informed about the progress of their students and can mentor them on a personal level.
grin grin... you mean if a sheep and a chimp happens to be in the same class, the standard will be lowered to the sheep level. no wonder exceptional people don't come out of the UK, they survive by sucking and draining the brightest minds from their former colonies while ensuring the colonies are ill govern to ensure resources keep flowing to them.
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by kollog: 9:23pm On Apr 22
Kingzjayzee:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-we-charge-n42m-fees-for-primary-school-pupils-charterhouse-lagos/

Sisi Yėmmié

Because of their tuition fee, other schools will soon jack up their school fees too
Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by periphetes: 9:36pm On Apr 22
Hmmnn, may God almighty bless our hands and bank account heavily . If it's all about top globally rated education my kids will be given . They deserve the best , no father will deny his children best things of life if he is within the means.

May God punish and shame poverty ! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.