Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria (24919 Views)

Kenyan Officials And Wife Of Anjarwalla Deny Arrest Of Binance Exec. / Fleeing Binance Executive, Anjarwalla Found As Nigerian Govt Starts Extradition / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Tonididdyx: 9:33am On Apr 22
E don reach Kenya Nana.... Why Kenya?, e nor get hase?

What that evil Binance would have done to Nigeria if govt had not acted when they did, last last them for buy Nigeria and Nigerians in'it
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by justicenms1: 9:33am On Apr 22
Please I am looking for someone who is familiar with written proposal and grants application pls contact me 8028625491
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Mindlog: 9:35am On Apr 22
RecentHistory:

Why Kanu no go there?
Abi he no sabi road?

If you no "belong", you no "belong"......Some Italian mafia bosses wanted in Italy dey chill there, running businesses and "sorting" some Kenyan security bosses on the regular, Malindi is not called Little Italy for nothing as na chop life zone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@gigabyte13
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by phemray(m): 9:36am On Apr 22
AmuOtu:
Audio arrest.

I dey enjoy all these audios to prosperity
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Tonididdyx: 9:37am On Apr 22
He must be made to trek the NK route

Guilty or not.... Courthouse is his new home!
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by AMI3(m): 9:46am On Apr 22
Until when I see him in Nigeria. for now let just sit and watch the the seasonal movies
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Khyrvxjzy: 9:47am On Apr 22
Justdare:
In my opinion, extraditing him is not the primary issue, how did he escape? Have we heard the last of those who helped him evade questioning? I will sleep better knowing those who aided in his escape are identified and publicly prosecuted

you can never have sleep nor peace
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by article1: 9:58am On Apr 22
In Peter Tosh's voice, "you can run but you can't hide" You can run to the sea, but the sea will be boiling when you run to the sea.
You can run to the rocks, the rocks will be melting when you run to the rocks... No hiding place for a fugitive
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Apel147(m): 10:10am On Apr 22
Why always Kenya 😂😂😂
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by ksauthenticoi: 10:12am On Apr 22
jmoore:
Propaganda!

That guy is free.
Enemy of progress
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Sultty(m): 10:13am On Apr 22
STEWpid:
Chai..

[i]Why be say na Kenya den dey arrest everybody..?

Mazi Nnamdi,
Binance executive,

May be Ekpa very soon.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 10:21am On Apr 22
FreeStuffsNG:
“Binance executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla, has been arrested by the Kenya Police Service, and he would be extradited to Nigeria this week by INTERPOL.”

In the earlier report, Saturday PUNCH reported that Anjarwalla, whose cover has now been blown, went into hiding immediately after he landed in Kenya.

You can only run, you can't hide from the law for ever as a fugitive.

Don't mess with Mallam Ribadu and Nigeria o. He will be extradited to Nigeria to face prosecution and at least two new counts will be added to his own criminal counts.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
the enemies of Nigeria are the bunch of idiots and their stupid supporters who took Nigeria from the largest economy in Africa to the fourth position, the same idiots who made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world, who took our currency from 220 to a dollar to over 1200 to a dollar, this same enemy removed subsidies on petrol, electricity, education etc by lieing to Nigerians that it would be for their own good, and that the govt would no longer borrow due to subsidy removal, but yet these same idiots are still borrowing billions of dollars every other month with nothing to show for it, while it's supporters keep cheering them on.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by idonhammer: 10:27am On Apr 22
Don't mess with Mallam Ribadu and Nigeria o, where were your mallam ribadu and your Nigeria gunment when he escaped and fled Nigeria. For your mind Nigeria is still working....Big mugu

FreeStuffsNG:
“Binance executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla, has been arrested by the Kenya Police Service, and he would be extradited to Nigeria this week by INTERPOL.”

In the earlier report, Saturday PUNCH reported that Anjarwalla, whose cover has now been blown, went into hiding immediately after he landed in Kenya.

Don't mess with Mallam Ribadu and Nigeria o. He will be extradited to Nigeria to face prosecution and at least two new counts will be added to his own criminal counts.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Emmanuel909090: 10:41am On Apr 22
Running from Nigeria to Kenya is like a big cash out for Kenya.

Our government pays handsomely.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:45am On Apr 22
Thos guys should have asked Namdiot coward Cownu before leaving Nigeria.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Kingzmate(m): 10:52am On Apr 22
HIM FLY FENCE

EVEN ME NO FIT ESCAPE POLICE CELL grin

NAIJA NINJA cool
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Austineva(m): 11:34am On Apr 22
STEWpid:
Chai..

Why be say na Kenya den dey arrest everybody..?

Mazi Nnamdi,
Binance executive,

May be Ekpa very soon.

na u they(zoo govt) go kidnap not our own awesome Prime Minister, Odogwu Ekpa
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Image123(m): 11:42am On Apr 22
Isn't it Kenya that helped us catch Lamidi Kanu the other day? Don't run to Kenya if running from Nigeria oh.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:45am On Apr 22
VERY GOOD,EXTRADITE THE FUGITIVE TO FACE HIS PENALTIES. angry
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 11:47am On Apr 22
FreeStuffsNG:

The greatest enemies of nigeria are the leaders who have looted trillions of nigeria's common wealth and enjoying their loot quietly without any fear of arrest or prosecution not binance executives. If ribadu really want us to believe he really meant well for nigeria he should be going after all these very powerful leaders who feel that they are above the laws of nigeria he should not be going after easy scapegoats.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Jonjam269: 11:51am On Apr 22
AmuOtu:
Audio arrest.
Audio arrest! like your Biafra fake messiah wannabe terrorist who's enjoying watery beans in Kuje prison?
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Jonjam269: 11:55am On Apr 22
jmoore:
Propaganda!

That guy is free.
Free like your IPOB terrorist languishing and enjoying free watery beans in Kuje prison?
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Padipadi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22
FreeStuffsNG:

How soon will he reach Kuje?
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Farfalla(f): 1:22pm On Apr 22
Mindlog:

If you no "belong", you no "belong"......Some Italian mafia bosses wanted in Italy dey chill there, running businesses and "sorting" some Kenyan security bosses on the regular, Malindi is not called Little Italy for nothing as na chop life zone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@gigabyte13

I see you know quite some stuff about "Malindina". Did you ever visit the place?

You're absolutely right about the place Mindlog. Italians be wandering around there you'd think you're in Tuscany. They've been there since the 60s and they're going nowhere. "Come stai", "buonasera" everywhere. cheesy

A beautiful town overrun with gamblers, drug peddlers and pimps. Good for people who wan chop life, but not a good place to raise children in my opinion.

These Gambinos and Barzinis seem to have an affinity towards Zanzibar as well.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Mindlog: 1:28pm On Apr 22
Farfalla:

I see you know quite some stuff about "Malindina". Did you ever visit the place?

You're absolutely right about the place Mindlog. Italians be wandering around there you'd think you're in Tuscany. They've been there since the 60s and they're going nowhere. "Come stai", "buonasera" everywhere. cheesy

A beautiful town overrun with gamblers, drug peddlers and pimps. Good for people who wan chop life, but not a good place to raise children in my opinion.

These Gambinos and Barzinis seem to have an affinity towards Zanzibar as well.

I did live and work in Kenya, really did move around and did so much outdoors. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Imert: 1:29pm On Apr 22
He no see how that coward igbo sevior called Kanu ended up in Kenya

hhhhh grin

if u wan run again no follow Kenya.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Bliztzer: 1:30pm On Apr 22
Wainey:
Very good, if you are running from Nigeria, don't go to kenya. Even if ur papers are complete and u wan jakpa legally, Kenya should not be an option.

Ask Nnamdi Kanu and this Binance guy

Na wetin I wan tall be that. Why him go Kenya? Na mistake
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by frankson1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22
Provesto:
From all indications, Kenya is not gonna play this particular ball with Nigeria.

What are the indications?
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by frankson1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22
Provesto:
From all indications, Kenya is not gonna play this particular ball with Nigeria.

What are the indications?
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Farfalla(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22
TrackerSK:
Kenya is good in arresting people. Ask Nnadi kanu

People who don't bribe. Any fugitive just needs to bribe top government officials in Kenya and they'll be "safe". These greedy foöls hid a most wanted genocide suspect (Félicien Kabuga) for many years before aiding him to escape to France.

I will not be surprised if this Anjarwalla "escapes" from custody.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by enochogaga(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22
Which one is visual arrest?
AmuOtu:
Audio arrest.
Re: Nadeem Anjarwalla: Kenyan Police Arrest Binance Executive Who Escaped Nigeria by Madakiss666(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22
Dem nabbed Nnamdi Kanu for Naija, now dem nabbed Binance CEO👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / New Naira Notes! Arabic Is The Reason? / CBN Lifts Ban On Cryptocurrency Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.