Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) (2951 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by etrange: 2:41am On Apr 23
OP, please do a complete STD test to know what you're fighting. The earlier, the better. Neither the way you described it nor the pictures you shared suggests HIV, but then again HIV isn't the STD out there. Also, if you sleep around this much, I suggest you form a habit of doing your STD tests every 4 months if it's covered by your health insurance. This is for your sake and for the sake of the ladies you mingle with.

By the way, imagine if it was a lady that created this thread. Y'all would have cursed the entire gender till there's no curse word left to be used. Now, it's your fellow man, everyone is calmly advising him on what to do. Sexism is ugly.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Resurgent2016: 6:55pm On Apr 23
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It ...

Bro, probably not the solution you seek but:

Never shave before you have sex with an "unknown" person.

Shaving creates microscopic wounds on you skin that makes the likelihood of being infected when exposed very high.

It is also probably worse that you contacted blood with "broken skin".

Even the almost 1hour thrusting is enough to break the skin and cause infection. The fact that you didn't realise she was on her period suggest you are those that act like it is a competition.

Please, take it slow and steady next time. Not just for infection, also for your heart
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) by Astonmartin(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23
it's definitely chicken pox that went to incubation period immediately after you hit the coochie.. Don't worry ,be happy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still Believe Nature Got It Wrong? Top 10 Health Benefits Of Marijuana / Raw Honey:ur Health Is In Nature / What's The Cure For Athlete's Foot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.