Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Head Of The Military Intelligence Division In The Israeli, Resign - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Head Of The Military Intelligence Division In The Israeli, Resign (162 Views)

The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Head Of The Military Intelligence Division In The Israeli, Resign by khalling2008: 9:44am On Apr 22
The head of the Military Intelligence Division in the Israeli army will announce his resignation today...

Retirement letter from the head of the Israeli Military Intelligence, Major General Aharon Haliva, to the Chief of Staff:

- On Saturday, October 7, 2023, Hamas carried out a sudden bloody attack against the State of Israel.

- The consequences of which are difficult and painful. The intelligence department under my command did not live up to the mission entrusted to us. I have carried that black day with me ever since, day after day, night after night. I will carry the pain with me forever

The resignation of Aharon Halifa, head of the Israeli military intelligence service “Aman”, due to the failure on October 7. He had announced a week after the “Al-Aqsa Flood” that he took responsibility for the intelligence’s failure to anticipate the attack.

1 Share

Re: The Head Of The Military Intelligence Division In The Israeli, Resign by sdeli: 9:48am On Apr 22
Please read the letter for us. No vex
Re: The Head Of The Military Intelligence Division In The Israeli, Resign by khalling2008: 1:44pm On Apr 22
sdeli:
Please read the letter for us. No vex

the chief of staff

Bellamys

to Israel

Office of the Head of the Intelligence Division 22 Ha'Hagla Tashfaid 2024

April

The subject: responsibility and termination of office

1. Over 38 years ago, I entered the gates of the Bekuim and enlisted in the IDF. I went through stations and many positions on the fighting front and I always did, as much as I could, in order to serve the people of Israel and the State of Israel.

2. Throughout my positions, I knew that along with authority there was also a heavy responsibility: for the task, for the people, for success and failure.

3. On Saturday, October 7, 2023, Hamas carried out a murderous surprise attack against the State of Israel, whose consequences are difficult and painful. The intelligence division under my command did not live up to the task we were entrusted with. I carry that black day with me ever since, day after day, night after night. I will carry the pain with me forever

The threat of war.

4. Since the war broke out, the women and men of Amien have been working, regularly and in reserve, together with a soldier the whole, to achieve the goals of the war. The excellent people, in all ranks and positions, did and are doing as much as possible, and many times even beyond that, for the security of the State of Israel and its future.

I am proud of them and them for that and I appreciate them immensely.

5. At the beginning of the war I expressed to you my desire to accept responsibility and finish my duties. now,

After more than six months, and at the same time as the investigations begin, I would like to end my position

And to retire from Tzaheil, at the end of the completion of the investigative phase and after the appointment of a head of the National Security Agency who will lead the excellent people in the division in the coming years, while maintaining an orderly process of learning and overlapping.

6. I had the privilege and honor of serving the State of Israel for almost four decades and its citizens, as a warrior and as a commander.

7. Until the end of my shift, I will do everything for the defeat of Hamas and those who want to harm us and the return of all the abducted, captives and missing persons to their homes and lands.

8. Throughout my service I lost many commanders, orders and friends. Their loss burns me. I will forever remember those who paid the heaviest price for the rise of Israel.

9. I am convinced, for the sake of the State of Israel, for the sake of the people of Israel and for the sake of future generations, that it is right that it be established

A state investigative committee, which will be able to investigate and find out in a thorough, in-depth, comprehensive and precise manner

All the factors and circumstances that led to the difficult events.

10. I will take this opportunity to thank you, Hermatchail, for the way you command an army in this complex period.

11. Everything I did during my service in the army was for the people of Israel and the State of Israel. I am grateful For the privilege given to me to serve the people and the country.

12. Greetings, a kosher and peaceful Passover,

Egypt

Major General Aharon Haliva, head of the intelligence division
Re: The Head Of The Military Intelligence Division In The Israeli, Resign by dnawah(m): 5:10am On Apr 24
khalling2008:

the chief of staff

Bellamys

to Israel

Office of the Head of the Intelligence Division 22 Ha'Hagla Tashfaid 2024

April

The subject: responsibility and termination of office

1. Over 38 years ago, I entered the gates of the Bekuim and enlisted in the IDF. I went through stations and many positions on the fighting front and I always did, as much as I could, in order to serve the people of Israel and the State of Israel.

2. Throughout my positions, I knew that along with authority there was also a heavy responsibility: for the task, for the people, for success and failure.

3. On Saturday, October 7, 2023, Hamas carried out a murderous surprise attack against the State of Israel, whose consequences are difficult and painful. The intelligence division under my command did not live up to the task we were entrusted with. I carry that black day with me ever since, day after day, night after night. I will carry the pain with me forever

The threat of war.

4. Since the war broke out, the women and men of Amien have been working, regularly and in reserve, together with a soldier the whole, to achieve the goals of the war. The excellent people, in all ranks and positions, did and are doing as much as possible, and many times even beyond that, for the security of the State of Israel and its future.

I am proud of them and them for that and I appreciate them immensely.

5. At the beginning of the war I expressed to you my desire to accept responsibility and finish my duties. now,

After more than six months, and at the same time as the investigations begin, I would like to end my position

And to retire from Tzaheil, at the end of the completion of the investigative phase and after the appointment of a head of the National Security Agency who will lead the excellent people in the division in the coming years, while maintaining an orderly process of learning and overlapping.

6. I had the privilege and honor of serving the State of Israel for almost four decades and its citizens, as a warrior and as a commander.

7. Until the end of my shift, I will do everything for the defeat of Hamas and those who want to harm us and the return of all the abducted, captives and missing persons to their homes and lands.

8. Throughout my service I lost many commanders, orders and friends. Their loss burns me. I will forever remember those who paid the heaviest price for the rise of Israel.

9. I am convinced, for the sake of the State of Israel, for the sake of the people of Israel and for the sake of future generations, that it is right that it be established

A state investigative committee, which will be able to investigate and find out in a thorough, in-depth, comprehensive and precise manner

All the factors and circumstances that led to the difficult events.

10. I will take this opportunity to thank you, Hermatchail, for the way you command an army in this complex period.

11. Everything I did during my service in the army was for the people of Israel and the State of Israel. I am grateful For the privilege given to me to serve the people and the country.

12. Greetings, a kosher and peaceful Passover,

Egypt

Major General Aharon Haliva, head of the intelligence division
good one there
Re: The Head Of The Military Intelligence Division In The Israeli, Resign by cl0r0x: 5:26am On Apr 24
screenshot it and upload in google translator cool

(1) (Reply)

The Travail Of A Blackman / Election In Ghana Maybe The Reason For Shops Closure / Ex-Trump Adviser Steve Bannon Arrested For Online Fundraising Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.