Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? (1911 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2007
i have a business and i need a partner espacially with funding the business. can i get a partner? contact if you interested.
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by paribus(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2007
Bro - posts like this would get you nowhere. if tables were turned and i'm the one making this post, what would be your motivation for wanting to get in touch with me. If you need a biz partner, you might as well give info about the biz here or why would anyone bother to contact you in the first instance. But then again i could be wrong. Just my 2c. Regards
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by eniyan(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2007
@ andypc,

Please enlighten me about your business - If good and in Lagos state, I will partner with you! wink
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2007
The Philharmonics Company is a registered business name with the corporate affairs commission. A business organization aimed at promoting and improving the classical music market to meet up with the standards of the 21st century. Based in lagos

The Philharmonics Company presently maintains a status of a sole proprietor but has a working team made up of musicologists, professional performing classical music artistes and some other related fields

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES

Considering the level of amateurism and mediocrity the classical music in Nigeria has suffered. We are out to

Ø Help promote and develop classical music in Nigeria.
Ø Promote, develop and expose the talent and skills of young artiste in Nigeria.
Ø Help professionalism and standardize the performance of classical music in Nigeria.
Ø Provide a forum for positive interaction amongst classical music artistes all over Nigeria.
Ø Provide a market for classical music in Nigeria.
Ø Act as a medium through which the world can access classical music in Nigeria.
Ø Market and distribute products of classical music in Nigeria and the world.
Ø Employ classical music as a medium for reaching the less privileged.
Ø Promote the study of music in schools and tertiary institution.

WHAT WE DO

We are involved basically in classical music activities such as:

v Music production in print and sound
v Promote and organize classical music concerts
v Events and artist management.
v Distribution and sale of classical music materials; print and sound in Nigeria and the world.
v Studio management
v General classical music business.

well our first step is to produce a magazine which we already have on a rough draft. i have the certificate of registration . we are based in lagos through we hope to get to every part of nigeria but lago remains our head quarters because its our biggest market

1 Like

Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
well its basically music business but the first part ofit is a magazine business are u still interested?
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by Abium: 3:48am On Sep 26, 2007
Pls we dont want dubius business on naira landif u want buz patner u can go and annouce on radio or television stations. pls delete ur post
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
well albium or whatever is your name. i dont care what you say but if u dont have what to say then i guess u shd shut ur mouth.

whats ur definition of a dubious business? do u think everyone is interested in oil business or accountancy business am telling you about my busness and u are talking dubious. what in the hell do u understand by the word business?
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by qeemus: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
@andypc
i think i'm interseted in ur business,holla 08033502847
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2007
thanks geemus i will call you
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2007
thanks sunky2007 i will more people to give me ideas so that this dream dont die you can contact me on 08060785797.
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
you can name ur price for patnering
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by andypc(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls anyone wishing to partner with me in the production of a magazine should contact me at thephilharmonics@yahoo.com or call 08060785797 for a busines discussion and agreement
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by Seabreezee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am interested so call me on 08188853338
Re: Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me? by EbenzMedia9: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...

(1) (Reply)

Delta 1010 External Sound Card (sold) / Top Recording Studio Here And Record Label / Buy Naija 2008 albums at discount price | http://wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.