Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson (36705 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Malami: No Confusion On Abba Kyari’s Extradition, Cocaine Trafficking Trial / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by YorubaKing: 6:02am On Apr 23
delpee:

His late mum was Igbo and his late dad was a politician who was well loved in Ede. Ngozi knows she's accepted and she hosts her own events in the State. The people never cared about all these tribal issues until the last elections anyway.

Exactly! Bunch of Okoro Savages & Ingrates! [center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by haffaze777(m): 6:41am On Apr 23
sucreblazing:

Ori Ngozi ti da ru 😆 🤣

Ati gbogbo molebi Ngozi paapaa
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by CrownLands(m): 6:51am On Apr 23
Is04970:
What about rotation?

Ngozi is waiting her term, but "unscrupulous individuals" wants to cause "disaffection"
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Rejoice28(f): 7:03am On Apr 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Kurugu92(m): 7:29am On Apr 23
OriOko88:

It's actually folasade Grace Bent. Not Benson.
ok
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Chaolin: 7:38am On Apr 23
LordGuru1:

grin Yorubas are too dense! Can a Yoruba woman try this nonsense in the East?!

No
Becos igbos don't usually marry Yoruba lady on rare cases cos they are always dirty smelling and ugly but yoruba men always like igbos ladies cos they are beautiful and neat
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by 1000Capacity: 7:47am On Apr 23
Maysdevices:
After going through the comments, I am forced to ask

Are the people commenting here graduates who are supposed to lead society soon or is this another form of 2go? Is this place filled with teens who lack basic education?

Supposedly mature men can not read or comprehend when they read

Hmmmmm!

Hahaha you will be surprised those comments are coming form 40 years old and over 50years old men and women.

Nairaland has a way of bringing out our childish nature grin
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by 1000Capacity: 7:47am On Apr 23
Chaolin:

No
Becos igbos don't usually marry Yoruba lady on rare cases cos they are always dirty smelling and ugly but yoruba men always like igbos ladies cos they are beautiful and neat

You see your life? Wetin be this now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by 1000Capacity: 7:50am On Apr 23
Sweetphronesis:

Did u say all these nonsense in the other thread were igbos were beating their chest that na them dey rule osun. Ehn omo ibo. Timilehin kor, Timiloju ni.
grin grin grin
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by caracas: 8:09am On Apr 23
Christistruth00:

It is not the fault of Yoruba men that Igbo women are fleeing their men
How? yoruba women dey rush us, even other African country ladies dey rush us.
Ask South African ladies, they can testify….
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Mavor: 8:20am On Apr 23
madridguy:
Who and who are the others? How many times do you see Hausa and Yoruba fighting online?

Your people are plenty in the Niger Delta and the East, working and doing their business in peace, no one is disturbing them including those working in oil companies on Niger Delta land. The North keep using you guys to divide the South to their own political benefit. Like I said before, when the tribalism you guys like to dish out is fed back to you in return, you won't like the taste ooo!!! Let us all live in peace and put things like tribalism and religious bigotry in the toilet and flush it down to hell where it belongs. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by haffaze777(m): 8:29am On Apr 23
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
here is my judgement! They first wife should be the first Lady, so who is the first wife?

I don't want to know who the first wife is,Yoruba woman will be first Lady in Yoruba land.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Apr 23
Leave Niger Delta out of your mouth, Yoruba have their brothers there. Meanwhile, everyone knows the north are not the problem. We see how you were attacking the North left and right for good 8 years of Buhari... The Yorubas are giving you back to back so enjoy while it last.

Mavor:
Your people are plenty in the Niger Delta and the East, working and doing their business in peace, no one is disturbing them including those working in oil companies on Niger Delta land. The North keep using you guys to divide the South to their own political benefit. Like I said before, when the tribalism you guys like to dish out is fed back to you in return, you won't like the taste ooo!!! Let us all live in peace and put things like tribalism and religious bigotry in the toilet and flush it down to hell where it belongs. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by RecentHistory: 9:12am On Apr 23
Splendid235:
Yoruba people and sentiment. Ngozi is the first wife. [b]Why choose the second wife as first lady? [/b]See link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7618361/breaking-news-meet-2-wives

Who is your father to question who a Yoruba Governor chooses a first lady?

Igbos must learn to mind their business and stop busybody in other people's affairs.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by RecentHistory: 9:15am On Apr 23
Mavor:

Speak for your 5 tiny states and leave the North and SS out of your cowardice.

Chase all Yorubas in the SE back to Yorubaland. I don't know what they are doing there anyway. Then, we will kick out all Igbos from the SW. Your businesses and slots will be given to returning Yorubas.

Once this is done, we can negotiate how many Igbos will be allowed to enter SW every year.

1 Like

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by LAXconfidential(m): 9:56am On Apr 23
Timilehin007, I just woke up to see that your comment which proves me right that not all yorubas are backward thinking like that guy was deleted, yet, that offensive comment is still on the first page. A comment that would've encouraged more yorubas and igbos to live in peace and unity, was deleted. The comment did not break or contravene any NL rule. It was more civil than 99% of comments here, yet one of Seun's mods took it down.

Now, I don't want to assume that this forum is a biased one. But I want you to see that when the igbos cry of conspiracy, there's an element of truth to it. Have a nice day ahead my bro.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Moroccoguy: 10:02am On Apr 23
Wahala be like Adeleje Dancer family 😜😜😜😜
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Jackipapa: 10:29am On Apr 23
I see why this man like to dance away the pressure!

1 Like

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by DevilsEqual(m): 10:37am On Apr 23
Agunesinjaweola:

Ngozi is prettier and more intelligent than Titilola and besides, it's an opportunity to showcase that Yoruba is not discriminating against other tribes.

It's a missed opportunity and it's very sad 😳

They already showed that they don't discriminate against othe tribes by having a non-Yoruba First lady in Ondo and Oyo

Make others con show them too

Most of u are just half-smart

2 Likes

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by spagettiluv: 10:42am On Apr 23
Chaolin:

No
stop projecting your mom trait on everyone,cos your Mom smell does not mean others do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Christistruth00: 10:44am On Apr 23
caracas:

How? yoruba women dey rush us, even other African country ladies dey rush us.
Ask South African ladies, they can testify….

Igbo Ladies and
African ladies dey rush Yoruba men too
Including SA and Kenya
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Mavor: 10:44am On Apr 23
madridguy:
Leave Niger Delta out of your mouth, Yoruba have their brothers there. Meanwhile, everyone knows the north are not the problem. We see how you were attacking the North left and right for good 8 years of Buhari... The Yorubas are giving you back to back so enjoy while it last.

I am a Niger Delta man pure and pure, I don't need you an outsider telling me my business. The North are not the problem and yet they are leeching off the most with the least productivity in Nigeria. 8 years of Buhari and this country has gone to the dogs. Buhari collected 180 naira to 1 usd from Jonathan and left over 700 naira for Tinubu, and now it is 1200 and you are talking trash here. A lot of places in the North are just the way the British left them in 1960 at Independence or even worse. No development, no education. Nothing. All you Northerners care about is leeching off the Niger Delta and collecting tax revenue from Southern alcohol consumption. Fucking useless hypocrite.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Mavor: 10:47am On Apr 23
RecentHistory:

Speak for your 5 tiny states and leave the North and SS out of your cowardice.

Chase all Yorubas in the SE back to Yorubaland. I don't know what they are doing there anyway. Then, we will kick out all Igbos from the SW. Your businesses and slots will be given to returning Yorubas.

Once this is done, we can negotiate how many Igbos will be allowed to enter SW every year.
Direct this one to the Easterners. I am not from there. Your quarell is with them, I honestly don't care. Cos when this country eventually breaks, either violently or in peace, we from the Niger Delta are going our own way solo! None of you big 3 tribes are good or else Nigeria will be better than SA and the UAE by now.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Shikena(m): 11:00am On Apr 23
Chukwudi pls stop denying your root because of useless Nairaland gbas gbos. I use Amadioha beg you before he strikes you. Stop eeeeeett cool

Mavor:
Direct this one to the Easterners. I am not from there. Your quarell is with them, I honestly don't care. Cos when this country eventually breaks, either violently or in peace, we from the Niger Delta are going our own way solo! None of you big 3 tribes are good or else Nigeria will be better than SA and the UAE by now.

1 Like

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Mavor: 11:05am On Apr 23
Shikena:
Chukwudi pls stop denying your root because of useless Nairaland gbas gbos. I use Amadioha beg you before he strikes you. Stop eeeeeett cool

Chukwudi kii you there. Why wont I deny what is not mine to begin with? Besides go to the East and see what they have achieved in spite of all the hate from West & North. Their only mistake is in building so much of their wealth outside their own region. An Achilles heel.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Shikena(m): 11:11am On Apr 23
Chukwudi, charity begins at home. Go and build your wealth inside your region. No one is stopping you. In fact pick a date for mass migration back home and we are going to help you ease your movement cheesy

Mavor:
Chukwudi kii you there. Why wont I deny what is not mine to begin with? Besides go to the East and see what they have achieved in spite of all the hate from West & North. Their only mistake is in building so much of their wealth outside their own region. An Achilles heel.

1 Like

Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Mavor: 11:19am On Apr 23
Shikena:
Chukwudi, charity begins at home. Go and build your wealth inside your region. No one is stopping you. In fact pick a date for mass migration back home and we are going to help you ease your movement cheesy

na u sabi guy
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by kalufelix(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23
Maysdevices:
After going through the comments, I am forced to ask

Are the people commenting here graduates who are supposed to lead society soon or is this another form of 2go? Is this place filled with teens who lack basic education?

Supposedly mature men can not read or comprehend when they read

Hmmmmm!
don't take nairaland too serious..its just a cyber dump..all you need is an unverified email to start trolling..what happens here stays here...i've been here for some time now and despite having over 3m users nairaland is yet to go viral..only about 20% of the users would dare to put their real pictures..lol..even the users are surfing discreetly because i am yet to meet an active nairalander in real life..
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Sweetphronesis: 12:36pm On Apr 23
Prettychild:

Between Titi and Ngozi, who did he marry first?
Titi
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by Sweetphronesis: 12:39pm On Apr 23
LAXconfidential:
Timilehin007, I just woke up to see that your comment which proves me right that not all yorubas are backward thinking like that guy was deleted, yet, that offensive comment is still on the first page. A comment that would've encouraged more yorubas and igbos to live in peace and unity, was deleted. The comment did not break or contravene any NL rule. It was more civil than 99% of comments here, yet one of Seun's mods took it down.

Now, I don't want to assume that this forum is a biased one. But I want you to see that when the igbos cry of conspiracy, there's an element of truth to it. Have a nice day ahead my bro.
U don switch account to reply urself ehn, chinedu timilehin.
Upon all these silly tricks, Obi no enter, still una no get sense.
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23
LAXconfidential:

No shame from "them"? Is she not his wife? See, I'm under no illusion that an online nonentity like you would know better but because I know that not all yorubas share your views when it comes to the igbos, I will not bring your tribe into this.
please stop crying we the good people of Nigeria love you
Re: Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson by timilehin007(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23
Sweetphronesis:

Did u say all these nonsense in the other thread were igbos were beating their chest that na them dey rule osun. Ehn omo ibo. Timilehin kor, Timiloju ni.
Abi olor'ibu n'iya è....your father dey talk nonsense...I'm not like you lots okay...I owe nobody's father to prove if I'm a Yoruba or not...but for clarity purpose, I'm from Ondo state, Ondo west local government..born and grew up in Lagos state...check my profile see my email ID , search on Facebook...anyone that's against your ideology becomes ibo or ipob...oponu...ashurada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.