Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels (12875 Views)

Who Kn0ws Ab0ut Chemical Peels? / Whiten Your Teeth Naturally With Banana Peels. / Chemical Peels And Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by derickman: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
Please i really need this chemical skin peels to revive my skin back.
Does anyone knows where i can get these chemical peels below in lagos epecially at ikeja
a. Salicylic acid peels
b. Glycolic acid peels (10%, 20%, 30%, 40%)
c. TCA peels (8%, 12.5%)

I would also appreciate it if you can tell me the price for each.

I am desperately waiting for someone reply. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by RandV: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2011
Hi There,

I have some of these peels, and I am based in Ikeja.

However, because of the sensitive and delicate nature of these items, I would love to know what you need them for.

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Regards,
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by RandV: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2011
R and V:

Hi There,

I have some of these peels, and I am based in Ikeja.

However, because of the sensitive and delicate nature of these items, I would love to know what you need them for.

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Regards,

Sorry, I just saw that you want to use the peels on your self. They are quite dangerous for first time users and home use. You need to have started getting them in a professional salon or dermatologist setting, before it is safe to use on your own.

Can you let me know what your problems are so I can recommend to you what to do?

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by derickman: 2:05am On Nov 27, 2011
R and v thank u so much for ur reply.
Am 20 with a dark skin. I suffered from acne for over 4 yrs from mild to severe. I have been able to control it now with proper lifestyle and diet changes. However the acne has left many scars and spots on my face. It is hyperpigmented.
My scars are not so deep but they are noticable. They are more or less marks and holer of different. The scars have affected my life badly. I want my once clear smooth skin back. Since i have been able to control my acne, i am looking into deep chemical peels for my scars because it is the best option. I want to begin with 8% TCA since it is my ist time and also because it is a deep peel. I will need a neutralizer and a fan brush for application. Pls how can u help me get this peels and what is ur take on this, i really want quick result with it. My email is kelvindavid75@yahoo.com
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by RandV: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
derickman:

R and v thank u so much for your reply.
Am 20 with a dark skin. I suffered from acne for over 4 yrs from mild to severe. I have been able to control it now with proper lifestyle and diet changes. However the acne has left many scars and spots on my face. It is hyperpigmented.
My scars are not so deep but they are noticable. They are more or less marks and holer of different. The scars have affected my life badly. I want my once clear smooth skin back. Since i have been able to control my acne, i am looking into deep chemical peels for my scars because it is the best option. I want to begin with 8% TCA since it is my ist time and also because it is a deep peel. I will need a neutralizer and a fan brush for application. Pls how can u help me get this peels and what is your take on this, i really want quick result with it. My email is kelvindavid75@yahoo.com

Hi Derickman,

I suggest you get a professional treatment first before you begin any home use of chemical peels, as damages resulting from improper use could be irreversible.

Why I suggest you see a professional, is because you would have your skin tested and analyzed, to see whether you would benefit more from microdermabrasion or the skin peels.

I currently work with Rose and Velvet Skin Clinic and you can book for a skin analysis + Professional Exfoliation session from our website(if you are interested. The website is roseandvelvet.com. You would be contacted on the possible dates that you could come in to the spa. Or better you could come directly to our Day Spa at No 3 Aromire off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja. If you book for an appointment, you get a 15% discount off the prices.

That is the best advice I can profer, as I strongly advise against you doing a peel on yourself for the first time. Please note that the Professional Skin Analysis would be free

Warm Regards,
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by derickman: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
Thx so much for ur reply. Please can u tell me the fees for both the skin analysis and the professional exfoilation (is this chemical peels). Pls this is important because i will know if my pocket money can cover the expenses
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by RandV: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
derickman:

Thx so much for your reply. Please can u tell me the fees for both the skin analysis and the professional exfoilation (is this chemical peels). Pls this is important because i will know if my pocket money can cover the expenses

Hi,

I suggest you log on to our website and make your bookings. You would be contacted with the prices of what you are interested in. Just state that you want a a professional skin peel done. The skin analysis should be complimentary with this treatment, so you don't have to pay for that.

Once again the website is www.roseandvelvet.com

Warm Regards,
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by SkinRebirth: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
its nice to know you want a good chemical peel but did you know chemical peels mimic natures own antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids ?
SKIN REBIRTH is made from african fruits and plants which contain all the salicylates, phenols and antioxidants you want for a new skin.
Just pour SKIN REBIRTH on a cotton pad and place on the area you want rejuvenated for half an hour per day and watch your scars fade forever.
You can make SKIN REBIRTH in the comfort of your home once you know what plants and fruits to buy locally and the extract fluid to use all the info is contained in HOW TO MAKE SKIN REBIRTH manual and guide.
The manual is affordable and is far less expensive than buying fancy skin care stuff with the same ingredients at outrageous cost. No wonder these skin and cosmetic indutstries are worth Billions !
To order HOW TO MAKE SKIN REBIRTH MANUAL
Send mail to SKINREBIRTH@hotmail.com
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by Xbeet: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
What if I want to use it on a stubborn stretch marks
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by MrNice04(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
RandV:

Hi,

I suggest you log on to our website and make your bookings. You would be contacted with the prices of what you are interested in. Just state that you want a a professional skin peel done. The skin analysis should be complimentary with this treatment, so you don't have to pay for that.
Hello sir
I'm interested in the skin analysis I've got rough skin I need to see a dermatologist

Warm Regards,

Re: Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels by MrNice04(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
RandV:

Hi,

Hello sir I'm interested please

Warm Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin LGA Reportedly Replace Medical Staff At PHC With Private Companies / Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. / Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.