Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) (32856 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Plot(s) Of Land For Sale @ Oakwood Park Estate beside RCCG Redemption Camp Annex / Plots of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
FOR ENQUIRIES:

Phone:

Blackberry Pin:
21D8BAFD

WhatsApp:
+2348086019758

Email: l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
The Oakwood Park Estate's physical allocation exercise took place under a lively atmosphere as it witnessed a handful of subscribers in attendance. The exercise which took place on Saturday, 13th July 2013, started around 12 noon, and lasted for about 2 hours. It started with an opening prayer, followed by handing over of allocation documents. After these subscribers were led to their plots by the staff of Ambassage Properties Limited. Many of the subscribers expressed their satisfaction on the conduct of the event and the fact that the actual physical location of their plots has direct correlation to the estate's site layout.

In all, it was an exciting exercise and we wish to appreciate everyone who made out time to attend. For those who were unable to attend for some reasons, they can call us to schedule a visit to the site in order to see their plots.

Plots of land are still available for sale in Oakwood Park Estate for any prospective buyer. Please call us to book an appointment and site visit:

Phone:

Blackberry Pin:
21D8BAFD

WhatsApp:
+2348086019758

Email: l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by Waterway: 5:28am On Jul 21, 2013
Is there any grouping of homes inside the estate ? i.e Can one build a 1BR or 2BR house anywhere in the estate. Any plans for perimeter fence all around the estate. Are the road network marked for each plot and all of estate. Any restriction on resale of plots. lastly how soon do I get my deed of assignment after outright payment. I am interested in buying two plots to develop.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Waterway: Is there any grouping of homes inside the estate ? i.e Can one build a 1BR or 2BR house anywhere in the estate. Any plans for perimeter fence all around the estate. Are the road network marked for each plot and all of estate. Any restriction on resale of plots. lastly how soon do I get my deed of assignment after outright payment. I am interested in buying two plots to develop.

Grouping of homes inside the estate only applies in the areas set aside for Ambassage Properties' 'Design, Build & Market' project. You would be compelled to follow the plans for this area if you request that you get a plot within same. However such rules do not apply if you get a plot outside of the said area, hence you can build per your specifications;

Yes, Perimeter fence is being built all around the estate. Although it's yet to be completed, but it's sure going to be built all around the estate;

Yes, the road networks are marked for all the plots in the estate. Meaning that the road networks will go round the estate and all the plots will have access to it;

To re-sell your plots after it has been allocated to you, you will need to write to 'Ambassage Properties Limited' of such intention and pay a token amount as 'Transfer of Ownership Fee';

After outright payment for land purchase, you are also expected to pay for 'Survey Plan' (N150k) and 'Deed of Assignment' (N20k). You should give an additional time frame of 2 months after these payments to get your 'Deed of Assignment'.

Please let me know if you have further enquiries. You can also reach me using any of the following contact details:

Phone:

Blackberry:
21D8BAFD

Email:
l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by Sunglow: 6:29am On Jul 24, 2013
@ oakwood park,i have been reading your write up on this article,i must say its very commendable.keep up the good work.I would like to know if your company has lands for sale within an estate by ibeju lekki axis?am interested in buying lands in that axis
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2013
Thank you for the compliment and for also taking out time to follow this thread on the development in 'Oakwood Park Estate'. We promise to keep up the good work and live up to the expectation of our clients and prospects, knowing fully well that we will get positive feedbacks for doing as occassion demands.

As regard your question, although we have similar projects to carry out on the Lekki-Ajah axis, however we do not plan to launch them for now until we have fully delivered those on our hands at the moment. If you wish to be updated on such developments in the future, please send an email to me with the title: 'Ambassage Properties' Upcoming Projects', and I shall keep you posted during the launch of such project. Thank you.

Email:

Sunglow: @ oakwood park,i have been reading your write up on this article,i must say its very commendable.keep up the good work.I would like to know if your company has lands for sale within an estate by ibeju lekki axis?am interested in buying lands in that axis
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by franjid: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2013
how much for land?(plot)
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2013
franjid: how much for land?(plot)

Thank you for your enquiry.

OFFER PRICE

Option one (Outright payment):
Presently, a plot of land of 648sqm (18m by 36m = 60ft by 120ft) is being offered at a price of =N=1.5 million (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY).

Option two (Installment payment):
A plot of land of 648sqm (18m by 36m = 60ft by 120ft) is being offered at a price of =N=2 million (TWO MILLION NAIRA ONLY), payable over a period of ten (10) months.

Please let me know if you have further enquiries. You can also reach me using any of the following contact details:

Phone:

Blackberry:
21D8BAFD

Email:
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by Afritop(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2013
NICE THREAD
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Afritop: NICE THREAD
Thanks Tope

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prices Of Doors In Nigeria / Ayhomes & Gardens. Sold Out / Multi-Storey Building Collapses In Garki, Abuja. 2 Persons Dead, 37 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.