Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. (301 Views)

Laptop And Tech Deals By Dessz (The TechTyrant)|Updated Inventory on page 1| / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22
Hello My Bosses, I now provide Deal hunting services specifically on Ebay USA.

My services includes:

- Preorder and Purchase from Ebay USA: I can help you purchase items from ebay usa. Place Bids on Items for you and also make offers for you. It will be shipped to my delaware address.

- My Deal Hunting Picks From Ebay USA : I will share laptop deals from Ebay at cheaper than TLC prices. I can also help you deal hunt for a particular Laptop from Ebay USA and get it for you at the cheapest prices possible.

You can contact me via whatsapp at: 09066330964.
You can also send me a dm to save your number so you can get faster access to my deals as they drop.

Thanks.

To see current Deals as they drop, send a dm on whatsapp at 09066330964
or
Check my Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8069841/techtyrants-ebay-deal-hunting-services

Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22
Pricing for my services:

-For Pre-ordering, for ebay 'BUY IT NOW', Auctions and Best Offers.
- 5% of cost of items

-For My deal Hunting picks, everything will be calculated and added as the total cost of purchase, MINUS Shipping

Exchange Rate: Black Market Rate as at Same day

Shipping: 6$/Lbs for laptops.

Do note that total cost of items that will be shown here are the cost price and Deal Hunting fee only for my deal Hunting picks.

Shipping fee is based on weight and will be weighed and shown to you once it gets to Nigeria.

Looking foward to dealing with y'all.
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22
up and running

Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22
bring more jobs

Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22
active

Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 8:22am On Apr 23
available to take your orders.
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by vanchi(m): 8:43am On Apr 23
dessz:
Hello My Bosses, I now provide Deal hunting services specifically on Ebay USA.

My services includes:

- Preorder and Purchase from Ebay USA: I can help you purchase items from ebay usa. Place Bids on Items for you and also make offers for you. It will be shipped to my delaware address.

- My Deal Hunting Picks From Ebay USA : I will share laptop deals from Ebay at cheaper than TLC prices. I can also help you deal hunt for a particular Laptop from Ebay USA and get it for you at the cheapest prices possible.

You can contact me via whatsapp at: 09066330964.
You can also send me a dm to save your number so you can get faster access to my deals as they drop.

Thanks.

To see current Deals as they drop, send a dm on whatsapp at 09066330964
or
Check my Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8069841/techtyrants-ebay-deal-hunting-services

for the records, your eBay address is tax free right?
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by noobody(m): 10:15am On Apr 23
vanchi:

Trinket,

It's a Delaware address,obviously tax free,
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23
vanchi:

yeah tax free
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24
Available
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by vanchi(m): 9:23am On Apr 27
noobody:

Trinket,

It's a Delaware address,obviously tax free,

I go wound you oh
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27
here for all your purchases
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 1:35pm On May 01
Here

Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 1:36pm On May 01
Available for your patronage

Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 9:15am On May 02
Deals ongoing

Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by Dvyne777: 10:44pm On May 02
Boss can u help order buy and ship a brand new tv
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 8:29pm On May 04
Dvyne777:
Boss can u help order buy and ship a brand new tv
sure
Re: Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. by dessz(m): 4:21pm On May 07
available

(1) (Reply)

Hp Corei5 440g2@175k / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.