Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

You Ever Consider Investing In A Technological Invention? 50x ROI In 1year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Ever Consider Investing In A Technological Invention? 50x ROI In 1year (93 Views)

What One Million Naira Can Do For You In 1year In Real Estate Investment / Dmi Pip Investment Policy Make Up To 200% Of Your Investment In 1year / 24% Of Your Investment In 1year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Ever Consider Investing In A Technological Invention? 50x ROI In 1year by mushroomFarm: 2:56am On Apr 23
Honestly, I'll just consider you reach out and let me show you the plans, you can decide if this is bluffing or not.

I'm looking at 1m minimum investment per investment with a return of up to 50m on that investment in a year. (All estimates in naira)

What I am working on is a piece of highly advanced tech device highly sought after by firms in the oil/gas, Marine, Military and oceanography fields.
Re: You Ever Consider Investing In A Technological Invention? 50x ROI In 1year by mushroomFarm: 3:20am On Apr 23
mushroomFarm:
Honestly, I'll just consider you reach out and let me show you the plans, you can decide if this is bluffing or not.

I'm looking at 1m minimum investment per investment with a return of up to 50m on that investment in a year. (All estimates in naira)

What I am working on is a piece of highly advanced tech device highly sought after by firms in the oil/gas, Marine, Military and oceanography fields.
+796...44...16...55...77 whatsapp
Re: You Ever Consider Investing In A Technological Invention? 50x ROI In 1year by mushroomFarm: 7:36am On Apr 24
mushroomFarm:

I attached my contact (Whatsapp) above

(1) (Reply)

Click This If You Understand Cryptocurrency / Forex Signal / Cash The Executives For Grown-ups: Making A Multimillion Naira Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.