Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video (37251 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Finestgal: 5:05am On Apr 23
Ik Ogbonna Shares Love Up Video Of Him And Ini Edo To Celebrate Her Birthday.

May the divine power of God shower you with tranquility. May this fresh phase of your journey unleash boundless abundance, bliss, and serendipity. May your name resonate unexpectedly in prestigious circles for all the right reasons. May those who dare to challenge your greatness be astounded by your magnificence. You are an extraordinary individual, and I beseech the heavens to perpetually bestow blessings upon you and your endeavors. Happy birthday, queen. the unparalleled brown sugar.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 👸 . @iniedo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6FQ7DfJ5y_/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voUTEpMt8_c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Juwessgratitud3: 5:12am On Apr 23
What happened since.. una don start?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by TemplarLandry: 5:22am On Apr 23
cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by sdeli: 5:24am On Apr 23
Their headache

16 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Thundafireseun: 5:34am On Apr 23

Ik I will advise you…

Don’t allow Stanley catch you…

Money you no get reach Stanley…. Fine , you still no fine reach Stanley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by vastolord4(m): 6:23am On Apr 23
Thundafireseun:

Ik I will advise you…

I'm guessing you're the Stanley..

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Thundafireseun: 8:30am On Apr 23
vastolord4:

😳😳😳…. ?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Usmanovic95(m): 9:56am On Apr 23
So this dude no bald again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by DevilsEqual(m): 10:49am On Apr 23
Usmanovic95:
So this dude no bald again?

I really don't understand too

It seems he now wears a wig

45 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by englishmart(m): 11:11am On Apr 23
Thundafireseun:

Ik I will advise you…

I would have so loved wisdom to catch up with you, just that you run 10x faster than Usain Bolt such that no matter how fast wisdom runs, it can't catch up with you.

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by AmazingELixir: 11:12am On Apr 23
lipsrsealed

Something will soon start between them, that is if it hadn't already.

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Dpharisee: 11:12am On Apr 23
Thundafireseun:

Ik I will advise you…

Chai. its like the last medicine don begin wear off, leave Kolos you say No, now see what you have turned into, you are seeing things and constantly talking to yourself, I hope somebody stops you before you take this evolving madness into central market and it becomes incurable

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:12am On Apr 23
Fd
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Alexlalax1(m): 11:12am On Apr 23
Q
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Caaz: 11:13am On Apr 23
So long he makes her happy,this is me wishing them lots of love.
Everyone deserved to be loved genuinely

Happy birthday beautiful miss ini edo

7 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by ppogba: 11:13am On Apr 23
Thundafireseun:

Ik I will advise you…

Ini Edo no dey for one person.

Pay as you com.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by sofeo(m): 11:15am On Apr 23
Alright.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Houseofglam7(f): 11:15am On Apr 23
Their business
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Skillsnigeria: 11:16am On Apr 23
tongue
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Elzazzi: 11:17am On Apr 23
So this guy been Dey chop Ini Edo tongue

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Babbyad: 11:17am On Apr 23
Lol. Englishsmart.
englishmart:
I would have so loved wisdom to catch up with you, just that you run 10x faster than Usain Bolt such that no matter how fast wisdom runs, it can't catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by omoredia: 11:17am On Apr 23
All these ones don old now
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by obo389(m): 11:18am On Apr 23
Na here you go know say something fishy either dey currently happen or e don happen before between these 2.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by GanagiBitrus: 11:18am On Apr 23
I regret wasting my precious time & data watching nonsense.

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by tunjijones(m): 11:19am On Apr 23
Are they dating?
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by zoghys: 11:19am On Apr 23
vastolord4:

Nice guess
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Ladymillion(f): 11:19am On Apr 23
Congratulations Brown Shuga Ini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Ladymillion(f): 11:20am On Apr 23
Congratulations ini Edo aka Brown Shuga

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:20am On Apr 23
Thundafireseun:

Ik I will advise you…

Oga people like Ini are not for one man. If the Stanley guy is serious make he go pay her bride price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by Beverlyjean(f): 11:20am On Apr 23
Ini edo and lust for fine guys

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video by TableLeg(m): 11:20am On Apr 23
Thundafireseun:

Ik I will advise you…

Who be Stanley? Abi o ya weyrey ni?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume / Yemi Alade's 3 Outfits At MTV MAMA Awards: Which Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.