Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? (534 Views)

What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by chopnaira: 1:25pm On Apr 23
drugBaronTINUBU:

What was Tinubu job before he became a governor?
Obi already has chains of businesses from 9ja to abroad

Do u know the debt Tinubu left as a governor despite claiming to increase IGR with nothing to show for it

The list long
The difference is clear to non bigoted people
Money he stole from working for Abacha.

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by chopnaira: 1:26pm On Apr 23
garykoeman:

How come obi started all his companies after having work and looted Nigeria funds during abacha tenure.

There was no records of obi company prior to serving abacha government.
Thank you. grin

The date checks out !

1 Like

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:31pm On Apr 23
garykoeman:

How come obi started all his companies after having work and looted Nigeria funds during abacha tenure.

There was no records of obi company prior to serving abacha government.
Lolz
Ozuor
Obi that was already a landlord as a student
The sultan of sokoto was once his tenant
Abi abacha done appoint am then.

So abacha just wake up and see obi for street and gave him appointment 🤣🤣

Why cant i see an agbado that have sense on this app
U all can't even reason
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by DMerciful(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23
Loool...Peter Obi is your natural response when your criminals are called out
garykoeman:

Make we hear word.

Peter obi started his companies after working under abacha. He started his business with looted public funds.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by garykoeman: 1:44pm On Apr 23
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
Ozuor
Obi that was already a landlord as a student
The sultan of sokoto was once his tenant
Abi abacha done appoint am then.

So abacha just wake up and see obi for street and gave him appointment 🤣🤣

Why cant i see an agbado that have sense on this app
U all can't even reason

Your messiah na big international criminal.

He established himself like most of your people does after looting from Nigeria as chairman tin can island.

Obi himself can't deny this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by garykoeman: 1:45pm On Apr 23
DMerciful:
Loool...Peter Obi is your natural response when your criminals are called out

Swear with your life that peter obi never looted public funds when he was in charge of Tin can island and as Anambra governor.

1 Like

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:48pm On Apr 23
garykoeman:

Your messiah na big international criminal.

He established himself like most of your people does after looting from Nigeria as chairman tin can island.

Lolz
Why u dey share ur comment

Obi is never a messiah
But he is far better than Tinubu times 1million

Imagine supporting a drug dealer and calling someone else fraud

Obi himself can't deny this.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by DMerciful(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23
There's no allegation of corruption against him.
garykoeman:

Swear with your life that peter obi never looted public funds when he was in charge of Tin can island and as Anambra governor.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by garykoeman: 1:51pm On Apr 23
DMerciful:
There's no allegation of corruption against him.

I believe u don't mean that.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by garykoeman: 1:53pm On Apr 23
[quote author=drugBaronTINUBU post=129590836][/quote]

He is ur messiah. grin grin
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23
Prove it
garykoeman:

I believe u don't mean that.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by garykoeman: 2:14pm On Apr 23
DMerciful:
Prove it

I should prove maybe peter obi stole more than obiano or kalu.

1 Like

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by DMerciful(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23
Beer parlour gossips. Obi has no corruption allegation against him
garykoeman:

I should prove maybe peter obi stole more than obiano or kalu.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by garykoeman: 2:25pm On Apr 23
DMerciful:
Beer parlour gossips. Obi has no corruption allegation against him

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by thesicilian: 7:29pm On Apr 23
DMerciful:
Is Nigeria progressing or retrogressing?

So wherever politics of hatred you think you're doing, you're doing yourself
Remove the log in your eye before you remove the speck in another's. The east is one of the most backward of all the regions in Nigeria yet it's you people that want to fix the country. More than half of easterners have been dispersed to other regions because you're not even safe among your people. But you want to fix the security situation in the country. What a joke!
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by DMerciful(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23
Even though I'm not from the SE, the SE is the most developed interms of ranking with respect to the indices of development.

Statisense has been curing your propaganda for a while now!
thesicilian:

Remove the log in your eye before you remove the speck in another's. The east is one of the most backward of all the regions in Nigeria yet it's you people that want to fix the country. More than half of easterners have been dispersed to other regions because you're not even safe among your people. But you want to fix the security situation in the country. What a joke!
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by ASAPFERG: 8:11pm On Apr 23
Yes we hate him because he is igbo. Now cry and die
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by aswani(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23
Blaze14k:
Most of these guys attacking Peter obi ruthlessly does not mean he is very dangerous. I met a yoruba friend who told me he is very scared of letting the country divide. This is why you see the likes of yarimo or helinues who do there best put negativity in everything obi does in the public.

No one is attacking him.

People just want Obidients to rest with the noise making and chest beating falsehood.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by Blaze14k: 8:32pm On Apr 23
aswani:

No one is attacking him.

People just want Obidients to rest with the noise making and chest beating falsehood.

What is the chest beating and falsehood abeg explain cos am ready to hear it
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by aswani(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23
Blaze14k:

What is the chest beating and falsehood abeg explain cos am ready to hear it

Search on Prigidypogodo, di tin go tìre even you sef.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by Blaze14k: 8:44pm On Apr 23
aswani:

Search on Prigidypogodo, di tin go tìre even you sef.

All I see is someone cursing tinubu and his cohorts so were is the falsehood and chest beating you talking about. Infact this the same thing you guys are doing to obi so I don't see any problem here. Infact the likes of yarimo is worse compared to this guy
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by aswani(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23
Blaze14k:

All I see is someone cursing tinubu and his cohorts so were is the falsehood and chest beating you talking about. Infact this the same thing you guys are doing to obi so I don't see any problem here. Infact the likes of yarimo is worse compared to this guy

Search more on Prigidypogodo, you will see it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by Blaze14k: 9:06pm On Apr 23
aswani:

Search more on Prigidypogodo, you will see it all.

Bro this guy can't speak for everybody besides this the first time I noticed this guy you mentioned. Besides you guys do the same thing. I haven't seen anyone up to reno's standard doing this kinda thing day in day out. Everybody is minding there business unlike Reno who has a big platform constantly attacking obi even when election is over. Tell me one witch hunting that is greater, the worst part is,, he is making money out of it. So obidients are not the problem here. Also the present government is bound to be criticised but you guys are seeing it as a battle.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by aswani(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23
Blaze14k:

Bro this guy can't speak for everybody besides this the first time I noticed this guy you mentioned. Besides you guys do the same thing. I haven't seen anyone up to reno's standard doing this kinda thing day in day out. Everybody is minding there business unlike Reno who m has a big platform and he is constantly attacking obi even when election is over. Tell me one witch hunting that is greater, the worst part is,, he is making money out of it. So obidients are not the problem here. Also the present government is bound to be criticised but you guys are seeing it as a battle.

He is an extreme example, I grant you that. I gave you the example he asked for.

I am not going to defend Reno, he can do that for himself, but Obidients threatened his young daughter simply because he didn't accept Peter Obi as his Lord and Saviour as they have, totally unacceptable.

Every post he makes on Twitter, instead of Obidients to comot eye, they will rush his time line with insults, curses and abuses. The guy is only human, of course he too will raise the bar.

He has their time, quite honestly if I too had the spare time he did, I am focusing fully on bullying and narcissistic Obidients.

For me personally, I hve no problems with President Tinubu's government being criticised, it's the outlandish and false claims of mandate stealing, drug dealing and fake certificate, to bane a few, that irks me.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by Blaze14k: 9:25pm On Apr 23
aswani:

He is an extreme example, I grant you that. I gave you the example he asked for.

I am not going to defend Reno, he can do that for himself, but Obidients threatened his young daughter simply because he didn't accept Peter Obi as his Lord and Saviour as they have, totally unacceptable.

Every post he makes on Twitter, instead of Obidients to comot eye, they will rush his time line with insults, curses and abuses. The guy is only human, of course he too will raise the bar.

He has their time, quite honestly if I too had the spare time he did, I am focusing fully on bullying and narcissistic Obidients.

For me personally, I hve no problems with President Tinubu's government being criticised, it's the outlandish and false claims of mandate stealing, drug dealing and fake certificate, to bane a few, that irks me.

Lol the bully Jonathan received can't be compared to tinubu to the point they carried his pictures on a coffin. Buhari said baboons will soak in blood. Had it been Jonathan was allowed to take of fuel subsidy then we won't be going through this mess right now. I mean people are not happy with this present government buh Reno coming out to dish all this brouhaha is over the roof for me. He is the bed rock of all that is going on now and he deserves whatever threat he gets cos the abuse and attack on obi can never end with Reno. The country is in a big mess is because of apc and that is the absolute truth so I don't blame anyone criticizing tinubu. If they take us back to were Jonathan left us we will appreciate buh I doubt it will ever happen
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by aswani(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23
Blaze14k:

Lol the bully Jonathan received can't be compared to tinubu to the point they carried his pictures on a coffin. Buhari said baboons will soak in blood. Had it been Jonathan was allowed to take of fuel subsidy then we won't be going through this mess right now. I mean people are not happy with this present government buh Reno coming out to dish all this brouhaha is over the roof for me. He is the bed rock of all that is going on now and he deserves whatever threat he gets cos the abuse and attack on obi can never end with Reno. The country is in a big mess is because of apc and that is the absolute truth so I don't blame anyone criticizing tinubu. If they take us back to were Jonathan left us we will appreciate buh I doubt it will ever happen

He doesn't deserve people threatening his young daughter, no one does. Over a Peter Obi losing an election, that's not right at however you look at it.

I personally, once a man is President, I am not harassing him. It is just not worth it because they are gong nowhere. Those that do, they can come and tell us why.

The presidency is at the top but the country is a mess because of a lot of factors. Not just him or her up there.
Re: Does People Who Attack Obi Really Hate Him? by Blaze14k: 10:01pm On Apr 23
aswani:

He doesn't deserve people threatening his young daughter, no one does. Over a Peter Obi losing an election, that's not right at however you look at it.

I personally, once a man is President, I am not harassing him. It is just not worth it because they are gong nowhere. Those that do, they can come and tell us why.

The presidency is at the top but the country is a mess because of a lot of factors. Not just him or her up there.

Bro rest this case am not a kid apc messed this country up. Reno who was in Jonathans administration defending this government is a lunatic. I don't see any reason attacking obi it's a waste of time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori Wanted ! / CNPP To Obama - DISREGARD Jonathan’s Assurance On Electoral Reform / Jonathan Insists On Clean Election !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.