Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral (232 Views)

1 Million Naira Loan With My Car As Collateral / Get Loans For Business Using Your Car As Collateral / BUY AND OWN A CAR,BUS,SUV ON LOAN WITH 30% PAYMENT ONLY, <Click WhatsApp Link> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by tobby98: 9:09am On Apr 23
I need a loan of 1m for 4 months with my car as collateral.

Thanks o. Gotten a reprieve!
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by tobby98: 9:14am On Apr 23
Hit me up
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by incogni2o: 9:16am On Apr 23
tobby98:
Hit me up
Can I use the car for Uber during the loan tenure cheesy?
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by tobby98: 9:20am On Apr 23
incogni2o:

Can I use the car for Uber during the loan tenure?

No i would not want that. My car is in excellent shape, i would not want accelerated depreciation that comes with rigorous Uber driving. Thanks tho!
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by Martinsmine(m): 9:20am On Apr 23
incogni2o:

Can I use the car for Uber during the loan tenure cheesy?
venza for uber... u go make am shaaa
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by Aliyu55: 10:19am On Apr 23
YOUR LOCATION
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by tobby98: 12:30am On Apr 24
Okay
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by greggng: 1:01am On Apr 24
tobby98:
I need a loan of 1m for 4 months with my car as collateral.

To pay 15% interest.

My car is a 2010 Toyota Venza 4 plugs

Text or call me ; 09..0. 38.04..12.9.8 if you know someone who’s in for this deal

Do you mean 15 percent interst monthly or yearly ?

Are you the first owner of the car ?
Do you live in lagos?
Are you prepared to sign forfeiture of your car if you bridge the contract at the end of the loan?
Re: I Need A Loan With My Car As Collateral by suratchai(m): 8:17am On Apr 30
A loan gives you ownership of the car once it's paid off, but you'll have higher monthly payments compared to a lease. On the other hand, a lease usually has lower monthly payments, but you won't own the car at the end of the lease term.
As for lenders, it's always a good idea to shop around and compare rates. You might want to check out some local banks or credit unions for competitive rates.
For extended warranties, it's a good idea to ask the dealership about rates and options. They can provide you with the most up-to-date information.
I recently came across terms for a used car loan in Singapore, which are pretty attractive. They might have some good deals for new cars as well.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Toyota Corolla Sport 2012 @ 7.3m / 2008 Registered Honda Accord In Ibadan @2.9M / Clearing Agent Air And Seaports Www.olashippingnclearing.com Call 08136561870

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.