Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Need Help: Hepatitis++;and High Possibility Of Appendicitis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help: Hepatitis++;and High Possibility Of Appendicitis (98 Views)

Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) / A Nairalander Needs Funds For Appendicitis Operation. / Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles And Appendicitis Curable With Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help: Hepatitis++;and High Possibility Of Appendicitis by ICEKING95(m): 11:27am On Apr 23
Sorry to bother you all in this space. I have been sick for ,a week plus now.. lab results showed malaria ++
Typhoid++ hepatitis ++
Nitrates ++ ( UTI).
Another challenge I'm having now is pain in the lower right abdomen. It comes every day and only subsides when I take pain relief medicines.
The nurse said there is high possibility of appendicitis based on other symptoms such as painful urination.
I'm running out of cash as I don't know where to begin treating from. I was told to run scan to confirm if it's really appendicitis.
I will do that today..
Pls I need help in any way u can as my family is already battling debts
Re: I Need Help: Hepatitis++;and High Possibility Of Appendicitis by Nice2023(m): 11:40am On Apr 23
Typhoid and UTI are not much of a problem but Hepatitis.

(1) (Reply)

The New Menopause PDF - Mary Claire Haver MD / How Do You Raise A Child To Be Successful? / Abuja Professional Cleaning And Environmental Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.