Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC (1744 Views)

CBN Sells Dollars To BDCs Below Market Rate At β‚¦β€Ž1,101/$1 / CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains / CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by Phantom233: 7:26pm On Apr 23
helinues:

N1021
Till when it gets to where Tinubu took it (N690/dollar)
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by helinues: 7:27pm On Apr 23
Phantom233:

Till when it gets to where Tinubu took it (N690/dollar)

Are you also willing to return back to secondary school..

Going back things as we met them
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by BigDickProblems: 9:01pm On Apr 23
leokid866:
continue lying to yourself even Abokifx no lie reach 1270......you people just find delusional people like yourself to quote rubbish rate for you and then cling to it.....if it sure for you enter street ask for this rate make we see if the Aboki no go slap you.....

Bro, I've seen your comments on random posts with regards to this issue of dollars. Are you paid to this? Like is this a paid job?

Are you fooling yourself or some set of people who are not updated or what?

Dollar is fast rising as we speak, and it sells between 1235 -1300 at different platforms. Is it that you don't want to accept this reality or what?
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by Phantom233: 9:08pm On Apr 23
helinues:

Are you also willing to return back to secondary school..

Going back things as we met them
You need to get some education, inflation is not a plus but a minus . I'm sure you'll rather prefer to wail in silence
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by leokid866: 10:32pm On Apr 23
BigDickProblems:

Bro, I've seen your comments on random posts with regards to this issue of dollars. Are you paid to this? Like is this a paid job?

Are you fooling yourself or some set of people who are not updated or what?

Dollar is fast rising as we speak, and it sells between 1235 -1300 at different platforms. Is it that you don't want to accept this reality or what?
oga I believe you enter street tell aboki make he buy your dollar 1300.....I dey wait.....even officiall market closed at 1250....CBN announced new rate is 1021....but for your mind you don see Aboki wey go pay you 1300 for your dollar cause your own na from the abroad 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by nawaforyouo: 5:43am On Apr 24
leokid866:
oga I believe you enter street tell aboki make he buy your dollar 1300.....I dey wait.....even officiall market closed at 1250....CBN announced new rate is 1021....but for your mind you don see Aboki wey go pay you 1300 for your dollar cause your own na from the abroad 🀣🀣🀣

this is unbelievable...

grin
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by BigDickProblems: 7:04am On Apr 24
leokid866:

This is a front page post. And I was right. Now cover your face.
https://www.nairaland.com/8071114/naira-depreciates-1300-official-market
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by kmaster007: 8:37am On Apr 24
How can sum1 invest in dis real estate. As a novice wat can I do. Are you going to bank or what.
citygarden:
As you are holding your dollars close, make sure you are also holding your handkerchief close. Instead of that invest in real estate.
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by leokid866: 10:27am On Apr 24
BigDickProblems:

This is a front page post. And I was right. Now cover your face.
https://www.nairaland.com/8071114/naira-depreciates-1300-official-market
yes cause vanguard is the aboki on the street that will buy it from you....🀣🀣🀣
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by leokid866: 10:33am On Apr 24
nawaforyouo:

this is unbelievable...

grin
lol this is the same business day that reported dollar closed at 1300 yesterday waking up this morning to say dollar closed at 1250 th3 same yesterday.....you guys should keep following tabloid rates.....no enter street no whatsup.....that's how a relative was shouting that dollar was 1950 when it had started coming down and I gave him 1400 as Rate by the time baba went round other people and came back dollar on the street had come down to 1070 that was 2 weeks ago.....make una continue dey look online rates it is well πŸ˜€ πŸ‘πŸΎ.....
https://businessday.ng/markets/article/naira-gains-to-n1250-as-cbn-sells-fresh-dollars-to-bdcs/
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by BigDickProblems: 1:47pm On Apr 24
leokid866:
lol this is the same business day that reported dollar closed at 1300 yesterday waking up this morning to say dollar closed at 1250 th3 same yesterday.....you guys should keep following tabloid rates.....no enter street no whatsup.....that's how a relative was shouting that dollar was 1950 when it had started coming down and I gave him 1400 as Rate by the time baba went round other people and came back dollar on the street had come down to 1070 that was 2 weeks ago.....make una continue dey look online rates it is well πŸ˜€ πŸ‘πŸΎ.....
https://businessday.ng/markets/article/naira-gains-to-n1250-as-cbn-sells-fresh-dollars-to-bdcs/

Guy Sorry.

I don't know who did this to you. Dollar is Pumping hard against Naira as we speak and you are capping bullshit.
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by nawaforyouo: 1:59pm On Apr 24
leokid866:

embarassed

Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by citygarden(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24
Real Estate is not what you invest in bank.
You invest in landed property at low price, you wait patiently for little time to resell at over 100% ROI. It depends on the area and development happening around the environment. Lagos, Abuja and Ogun is a big deal

kmaster007:
How can sum1 invest in dis real estate. As a novice wat can I do. Are you going to bank or what.
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by leokid866: 11:24pm On Apr 24
nawaforyouo:

embarassed
continue dey follow online rate you go dey alright πŸ‘πŸΎ.....
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by leokid866: 11:25pm On Apr 24
BigDickProblems:

Guy Sorry.

I don't know who did this to you. Dollar is Pumping hard against Naira as we speak and you are capping bullshit.
okay continue.....πŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by SenecaTheYonger: 5:46am On Apr 25
seanfer:

They buy from people who have dollar at hand.

Then why is CBN still selling to them? Means of CBN stops there’s no hope.
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by SenecaTheYonger: 5:48am On Apr 25
leokid866:
ask google.....

Mumu like una wey never see dollar except online go dey talk rubbish.

Tell us where you bought cheap so we can all buy. I
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by SenecaTheYonger: 5:49am On Apr 25
nawaforyouo:

sad

I really wanted this thing to go to at least 850...

But Cardoso rushed his plan. and the world has seen the game plan!!!

So, it is pointless being delusional about this. The plan don cast. Imagine circular released yesterday. By today we should have seen a reduction in the rates, but we are seeing an increase!

The hailing he was getting online gave him premature ejaculation
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by leokid866: 10:10am On Apr 25
SenecaTheYonger:

Mumu like una wey never see dollar except online go dey talk rubbish.

Tell us where you bought cheap so we can all buy. I
Lol....you think because we dey Nairaland together we dey the same level......🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by nawaforyouo: 10:17am On Apr 25
leokid866:
Lol....you think because we dey Nairaland together we dey the same level......🀣🀣🀣🀣

so it is no longer 950 naira to a dollar abi grin
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by SenecaTheYonger: 10:34am On Apr 25
leokid866:

Point to where you see the dollar at that amount na.
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by leokid866: 6:14pm On Apr 25
SenecaTheYonger:

Point to where you see the dollar at that amount na.
come Lagos I go show you.....
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by SenecaTheYonger: 7:29pm On Apr 25
leokid866:
come Lagos I go show you.....

I'm in Lagos where are you? Na which side the Aboki dey?
Re: Breaking News: Dollars Tumbles Against Naira Has CBN Sells Dollars To BDC by BigDickProblems: 8:57pm On Apr 25
SenecaTheYonger:

I'm in Lagos where are you? Na which side the Aboki dey?

Leave that guy. He is just capping nonesense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constant Petroleum Products Supply For Your Bizness / Become A Wholesaler Or Reseller / Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.