Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello (37133 Views)

Court Order: It is Unconstitutional for EFCC to Arrest Yahaya Bello - Lawyer / “We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Itisallright: 2:10pm On Apr 23
Make him disappear enter court nah since fear dey catch am...
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by sony01: 2:10pm On Apr 23
SO WHITE LION DEY AFRAID, YEYE BELLO DON BUY MARKET

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23
He is afraid of arrest, but wasn't afraid to steal public funds...!

We are too lenient with these corrupt idiots.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Sleekfingers: 2:11pm On Apr 23
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by bigjosh88: 2:11pm On Apr 23
See this white lion, telling white lies grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by godwon01(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23
By not appearing, will make his case very difficult .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Maryam070682557(f): 2:13pm On Apr 23
Run away Lion 😆 what a period to be alive

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by sukar886: 2:14pm On Apr 23
Thief, when you dey loot you dont know abi, criminal

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by mukthar2000(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23
Thunder strike ur mouth and ur entire generation.

You are afread becos u are a tout , u betrayed ur kogi people's and ur killed many of them to achieve ur ambition.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Konquest: 2:15pm On Apr 23
iwaeda:

The embattled immediate past Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello said he was ready to appear before the Federal High Court in Abuja to answer to the 19-count charge the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, preferred against him.

Though Bello was absent for his arraignment, he briefed a team of lawyers who addressed the court on his behalf on Tuesday.

A member of his legal team, Mr. Adeola Adedipe, SAN, told the court that his client would have made himself available for the proceedings, but was afraid that he would be arrested.

“The defendant wants to come to court but he is afraid that there is an order of arrest hanging on his head,” Adedipe, SAN, submitted.

Consequently, he urged the court to set aside the exparte order of arrest it earlier issued against the former governor.

Adedipe, SAN, contended that as at the time the order of arrest was made, the charge had not been served on his client as required by the law.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/i-want-to-appear-in-court-but-im-afraid-of-arrest-yahaya-bello/
At 49 years of age and a Chartered Accountant, Adoza Bello should have outgrown this fear of arrest by now. Just do it! Be a man and stop disgracing Gen X folks out there.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by godwon01(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23
Why is he hiding. How long does he want to hid. It is not going to make things easy for him. He need to come out from hiding.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by mideope: 2:18pm On Apr 23
Can he @least tell us how many people he arrested during his administration,wh@t's good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by NothingDoMe: 2:18pm On Apr 23
DMerciful:
The agbados are pained that the Obidients are supporting Yeye Bello's travails. They don't know how to respond ,they would have opposed Bello"s invitation if not that it's being orchestrated by Tinubu
🤣
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by onuman: 2:18pm On Apr 23
In Nigeria, a politician from the ruling party can steal one years income of Nigeria. All the politician needs to do is give the judges a chunk of the Stolen money to buy his freedom.

The judges must have been selected and appeased by now for a softlanding for Bello.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Apr 23
GanagiBitrus:
Yahaya talk true & shame the devil, you thief ₦80b abi you no thief?
He did and that is why he is running from Koboko, if l catch yahaya the criminal, l will flog him 80 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper 🌶️ angry

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by onuman: 2:22pm On Apr 23
Once said the Judiciary is the last Hope for the common man. In Nigeria, the saying is not true. A most thieving governor wants to appear before the judges. Meaning? He hopes to be freed in court.
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Judolisco(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23
Lion dey fear arrest grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by edungene7: 2:23pm On Apr 23
make una see Alumni of APC bunch of criminals
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Gboom: 2:28pm On Apr 23
Yaya, don't fear any arrest as long as your hands are clean. Even, they are arresting you, they should arrest some of your commissioners too because it is almost impossible for them to keep quiet while only you were eating 80b

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by mikywonder(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23
helinues:
Where is he speaking from?

Aaya Yahaya beele o mere

grin
Shey na ur man
Pity am small
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by hisexcellency34: 2:32pm On Apr 23
Coward black 🦎 calling himself white 🦁
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by GloriousGbola: 2:36pm On Apr 23
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/i-want-to-appear-in-court-but-im-afraid-of-arrest-yahaya-bello/

A member of his legal team, Mr. Adeola Adedipe, SAN, told the court that his client would have made himself available for the proceedings, but was afraid that he would be arrested.

“The defendant wants to come to court but he is afraid that there is an order of arrest hanging on his head,” Adedipe, SAN, submitted.

white pussy cat

He a lame crook, son, and he's just a shook one

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by gigabyte13: 2:37pm On Apr 23
That part he said
EFCC is an illegal organization
😅😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
😅😅😂🤣😂😂😅😅😂
E reach Bello turn, EFCC suddenly became an illegal organization.
Seriously, Bello just shut himself on his foot.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Navalsadiq(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23
GanagiBitrus:
Yahaya talk true & shame the devil, you thief ₦80b abi you no thief?
laffing helpleslly
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23
Dedeity:
Werey dey fear arrest but you were behaving like little Hitler while in office as governor
Remember how rochas was shivering when they came for him in his home? They are all cowards. Even this wike will piss his pants if khaki boys come for him. Most of them are cowardly cowards. But they are getting away with it because the masses are also not any better.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Emman08: 2:40pm On Apr 23
I want to drink alcohol but I'm afraid of getting drunk
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by jeffinoventure: 2:41pm On Apr 23
I thought he is above the law
Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by jeffinoventure: 2:45pm On Apr 23
I thought he is above the law

Let's plan your office, house, hotel and school space for you @ Jeffino furniture & Interior 08064633441

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by Bimpe29: 2:46pm On Apr 23
Yeyenatu 😂😆😂

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by israelmao(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23
Bello who posed to be bold under immunity is now a lily-livered!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by femicyrus(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23
iwaeda:

Hey yaah!
You need to be a man and face your fears.

As easy it was to steal as a governor
As easy it should be to be arrested

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello by frog12: 2:54pm On Apr 23
the JUDICIARY is a problem in naija. i mean they stop ARRESTS grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya / Obasanjo's Open Letter To Buhari, 2019 (Full Text) / Designers Of Nigeria At 60 Say Logo Was Not Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.