Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ (17222 Views)

Fake News Alert: CBN Denies Selling FX To BDCs At ₦‎1,001/$1 / CBN Sells Dollars To BDCs Below Market Rate At ₦‎1,101/$1 / CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by idahme(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23
Daystar7:
Black market rate today is #1280.
Backing the dollar after floating it and destroying the economy just like they did with fuel subsidy is funny and stupid. Call Emefiele all sorts of names only to go back to do the same thing he did.
Why not restore dollar transaction to our naira debit card. I want to pay for an international school registration in Canada for Msc application and their rate for 1 Canadian $ is #1320 imagine the nonsense. Let this useless government restore dollar transaction on our naira debit card and stop harassing to give up their dollars so they can sell to themselves. Who are the Bdcs and what purpose do they serve? Why not let banks handle it while we the consumers get it from the bank through our debit card. That way no one will have access to dollar hard notes for hoarding. Useless people fooling themselves

This has always been the case during GEJ regime, use Naira card and pay for any currency you deem fit what changed?

Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Sheuns(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23
Igbek76:

Illegal! You are been scammed. Foolish people .

The problem with people like you is you think you are the smartest. $10k is sold to BDC by CBN; customers need $50k from one BDC, can the $10k sold to the BDC cater for the needs of the customers? Think and give yourself the answer.

Also customs pegged clearing fees exchange rate at 1200+/$. If you are truly smart, you should be able to put 2 and 4 together to give you number 6.
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by alizma: 6:11pm On Apr 23
commoditiesnig:

You're right!

Weldone CBN
Thanks Olodo bank plc
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by 1x2x3: 6:23pm On Apr 23
Haaland21:

That is why they call you headless mob....
The issue of defending the naira has long been clarified even by the cbn governor...

But you can't understand.

You trust a CBN governor to give you accurate info? When Emefiele was there all they were doing was hidden and they presented a different narrative to the public. I will remind you when the time comes.
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23
RealTrump:

If aboki sell dollar at ₦15 profit, make I bend cheesy

Dem go collect dollar from CBN ₦1021, then d Mallam go give him boy naira, make e come buy the dollar at ₦1036.

Dem go show Cardoso paperwork say dem don sell am for ₦1036 but go later go sell am back at the real black market for ₦1300. grin cheesy
It's time to scrap this aboki fx

Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by DominantBeing(f): 6:43pm On Apr 23
leokid866:
I have asked you to enter street na.....go ask Aboki for this ......

Piggy buys at the rate of #1310
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by kenny714433(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23
VULCAN:
To think that immediately below his post someone posted the 1270 rate.

I was waiting for him to show us his own evidence but it's clear he is making noise without any proof.

Na dem.

Stop saying thrash. I just exchanged my $ today. It's above 1260 in the platform I used. Attached is the cropped screenshot.

Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Taigaban: 7:43pm On Apr 23
But why does CBN allows BDC to be in middle of Forex instead of commercial Banks? From what I understand in this game, government actually encourage a corrupt system.
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 7:56pm On Apr 23
DominantBeing:

Piggy buys at the rate of #1310
that's good for them....
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 7:56pm On Apr 23
kamez:

Relax bro dollar is #1250 this morning at ama hausa here in owerri . ..
I sold 700 Dollars to aboki this morning
good for the Malam.....
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 8:09pm On Apr 23
Nbote:

You guys will just sit in your houses and type. Oga as at yesterday evening dollar was trading for between 1270 and 1280 at the Bureau De Change market in zone 4. Infact most of them were refusing to sell.
i believe but my guy for Berger quote me 970 this morning so na you know.....
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 8:12pm On Apr 23
jayce232:

He is not telling lies
Black market is currently N1300
okay I believe you.....continue dey hold your dollars na here all of us go dey wey una go sell am 700......
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 8:12pm On Apr 23
Sheuns:

Why not go to any Aboki and confirm?
yes cause na only you know where to find Aboki.....
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by c900: 8:14pm On Apr 23
sell at 100naira to 1 dollar. na oil money na. make we buy the whole world before oyibo know wetin dey happen we don buy all the real estates and machineries wey dem get, buy China self. na so dem do us
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 8:14pm On Apr 23
Nbote:

You guys will just sit in your houses and type. Oga as at yesterday evening dollar was trading for between 1270 and 1280 at the Bureau De Change market in zone 4. Infact most of them were refusing to sell.
Aboki refusing to sell dollar.....that's how I know you lying.....stop it.......
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by bemeruca: 9:51pm On Apr 23
Nonsense. This is not true lol.
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Adolfnigeria: 9:53pm On Apr 23
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Adolfnigeria: 9:55pm On Apr 23
I cannot believe your comment had so much likes. Is it that people are dull ? Or are these likes Bots or paid propagandist ?

https://businessday.ng/news/article/naira-weakens-to-one-month-low-of-n1300-as-dollar-liquidity-drops/

leokid866:
stop pasting lies....black market is below 1k.....even aboki fx wey dey lie no quote 1270......you better go and sell your dollars cause you are only lieing to yourself
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 10:29pm On Apr 23
Adolfnigeria:
I cannot believe your comment had so much likes. Is it that people are dull ? Or are these likes Bots or paid propagandist ?

https://businessday.ng/news/article/naira-weakens-to-one-month-low-of-n1300-as-dollar-liquidity-drops/

lol business day that is a PDP propaganda machine.....no be this same business day tell us say dollar go enter 2100....oga if your Aboki is buying from you at 1300 tell me much he will now sell 1350.
.1400? In the Nigeria that if I go to Access and say I want to buy dollar dem go dey carry me like egg.....dey play.....
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Beautifulday: 11:24pm On Apr 23
Namaster:
Funny if true.

The idea that a Nigerian will be satisfied with ORDINARY #15 profit.

Those bdc guys are just saving the dollar praying for our reserve to finish so they can cash out. I hope it doesn't happen

Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by goody234: 1:56am On Apr 24
sonnie10:

Where is the electricity or diesel for production?

Thats why i used the word "shift" it is a process, this is not short term thinking grin
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:40am On Apr 24
In today’s fast-paced and competitive tech job market, it’s not just about learning any tech skill that comes to mind, it’s about determining the demand of whatever skills you want to learn: here are the top tech skills to learn this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8KTw8-Bic?si=8w_PejhIQUXvcI7l
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Believeintruth: 9:43am On Apr 24
fortune1968:
Last night .
Today is Tuesday . I spot your insincerity.

Oga which insincerity? on Monday night parallel market was 1270 why do you want to sound dense?
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by DOptical: 2:07pm On Apr 24
All these BDC are also part of the problem tbh. The BDC are unproductive and should be stopped. Sell the dollars to industrial production investors which includes those who want to invest in agro industries combined with mechanised farming as a matter of fact and also to the banks which should be databased to see whom they're selling to. Apart from these two, I don't know what anyone wanna do with dollars.

Lastly, CBN should ban all money trading on P2P platform. No sane country indulge in such nonsense.
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Krankhead: 3:33pm On Apr 24
Mandate1:
na Nigerians go think and bring the good news? Who devalued the currency and increased price of fuel? Abegi!

Govt left the very important priority that will change the Nigerian economy and are chasing shadow. You can't achieve anything in Nigeria when the cost of production, which is fuel and power is on the high side. It will fail woefully.

For manufacturers to make profit, they need cheap and stable power, raw materials etc.

Thrash. I spend Dollar everyday, I don't talk about it the way you lazy people talked about it. I repeat speak good about your country. When Emefiele was coloring the naira because of just one thing Election, not taking into consideration the implications, you all are praising him. Now it's dawn on you all. At the end the person he did the naira colouration against ended to be be your CIC. Move on Election is over. Join hand to build the country.
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Mandate1: 8:37pm On Apr 24
Krankhead:
Thrash. I spend Dollar everyday, I don't talk about it the way you lazy people talked about it. I repeat speak good about your country. When Emefiele was coloring the naira because of just one thing Election, not taking into consideration the implications, you all are praising him. Now it's dawn on you all. At the end the person he did the naira colouration against ended to be be your CIC. Move on Election is over. Join hand to build the country.
I dey destroy am before? Would you have said all these if Buhari was the one inflicting this monumental hardship on Nigerians?
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Nbote(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24
leokid866:
i believe but my guy for Berger quote me 970 this morning so na you know.....

U are a fucking liar. Make we meet for Zone 4 tomoro. Just give me time. I go pay for your transport from wherever you are coming from. Any of the offices in their plaza there in zone 4. Or better still tell your guy to get us 500 at that his rate. I'll pay you for your time
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 11:23pm On Apr 24
Nbote:

U are a fucking liar. Make we meet for Zone 4 tomoro. Just give me time. I go pay for your transport from wherever you are coming from. Any of the offices in their plaza there in zone 4. Or better still tell your guy to get us 500 at that his rate. I'll pay you for your time
oga I'm in Lagos you pay my flight and my Aboki Own?
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by Nbote(m): 8:06am On Apr 25
leokid866:
oga I'm in Lagos you pay my flight and my Aboki Own?

U be cow
Re: CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$ by leokid866: 10:09am On Apr 25
Nbote:

U be cow
ur mama na dog 🐕......

What No One Tells You About Entrepreneurship In Nigeria / Business Ideas For Returning Nigerian Diaspora. / How I Can Sue Gtbank For N250,000,000?