Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] (536 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by owukpa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23
Former Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has said if ex-Senate President David Mark had listened to them and contested for presidency in 2023, Nigeria wouldn't have ended up in this mess.

According to Ihedioha before he announced his resignation from the former ruling party, Mark still has the chance to salvage Nigeria from the grip of the APC government led by Bola Tinubu.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvENZfD1e_w

Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by Dikegodspower(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23
As you leave PDP I'm waiting to see where you will go next, although his foot solders had long joined Apc since last year

1 Like

Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by yarimo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23
EMEKA ihedioha PDP is already Dead. 1000 of David mark can never save PDP
Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by jkpbestseries: 1:44pm On Apr 23
keep quite. It is the turn of the south
Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by mrvitalis(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23
Dikegodspower:
As you leave PDP I'm waiting to see where you will go next, although his foot solders had long joined Apc since last year
He had an agreement with Hope
Let's see if Hope would keep to the agreement but I doubt it

Hope sha na businessman he won't trust anyone Godson rubbish

1 Like

Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by Melagros(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23
COMRADES, I respect Ihedioha so much and I don't know why he decided to leave PDP
Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by SoNature(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23
Who is David Mark? Emeka Ihedioha is still living in the past. The way I am seeing politics today, if you don't come from a major ethnic group, you will find it difficult to win the presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23
Melagros:
COMRADES, I respect Ihedioha so much and I don't know why he decided to leave PDP
He is going to LP
Re: Only David Mark Can Save PDP - Emeka Ihedioha [video] by Cindypresh(f): 3:49pm On Apr 23
yarimo:
EMEKA ihedioha PDP is already Dead. 1000 of David mark can never save PDP

It's a lie.

Just say that Apc are bigger election riggers.

(1) (Reply)

Frsc To Revoke All Commercial Drivers’ Licences / The Fg Deception On The Dredging Of River Niger! No Work Yet. / Federal Government May Continue With Ribadu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.