Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

"'I Almost Ruined My Skin!' - Nigerian Lady Shares Relief After Quitting 7-year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "'I Almost Ruined My Skin!' - Nigerian Lady Shares Relief After Quitting 7-year (513 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Actress, Chacha Eke Finally Reveals Her Reason For Quitting 7-years-marriage(vid / Covid-19: Tonto Dikeh Shares Relief Materials (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"'I Almost Ruined My Skin!' - Nigerian Lady Shares Relief After Quitting 7-year by uchebest20(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23

The woman who makes facial whitening goods stated she began bleaching her skin after experiencing low sales owing to her dark skin tone.

The lady known on TikTok as @healing_chronicles said that she bleached her skin for seven years.

Before she began using the whitening soap, she vowed that one day she would return to her original complexion.

However, over time, she grew addicted to her brilliant and glowing white skin, making it impossible to regain her dark complexion.

Seven years later, she had the resolve to quit bleaching, and it took her roughly four months to regain her complexion.

As she began her journey, her knuckles darkened and her expression altered, giving the impression that she was in pain. At times along her trip, she considered returning to bleaching her skin, but she never did.

After four months of battle with ill-looking skin, she regained her complexion and began glowing as a dark lady.

She said: “The reason I did not go through excessive havoc was because I did not bleach with cream. I was using soap and that was why I was able to correct my skin.

“I always advise people to use a moisturizer while using a bleaching soap. Don’t use a bleaching cream with an active soap. If I had used active cream and soap my case would have been hell.”

Watch thie video
https://www.metastarjolly.com.ng/2024/04/i-almost-ruined-my-skin-nigerian-lady.html

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Arrives Nigeria For Darey’s Love Like A Movie Concert / What Character Can You Act Perfectlly In A Movie? / Justice Esiri Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.