Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud (28202 Views)

Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by Gabayo17(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23
Efcc you are doing well
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by samomoli: 8:01pm On Apr 23
When there is a conviction. Wake me up and tell me Nigeria is about to change but if not . EFCC and government officials and political class playing draft on your head. Let me sleep and not stress myself by decieving myself that effcc (toothless bull dog) is working.
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by Boldideas: 8:14pm On Apr 23
treesun:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-efcc-arrests-sirika-over-n8bn-nigeria-air-fraud/

Tinubu brought Buhari upon us.. He was dead broke and with anger he came to feast what he will eat till he dies. Most of us knew that it was late Idiagbon that hated kwaraption... See how Buhari and his ministers raped Nigeria front and back.😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by ebufa: 8:32pm On Apr 23
Nawa4nl:
He must vomit all our yams.

The least productive region is the worst in thievery angry

Leaving fulani in power is like leaving a goat to roam free in a yam barn!!! fulani and corruption are siamese twins

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23
franchasofficia:
wonderful algorithm of Nigeria's corrupt EFCC operation shocked cheesy

Nigerian judges are the ones rubbishing EFCC efforts to bring financial criminals to book most of the time. Our judges are too corrupt. Imagine Onnoghen, former CJN with 2 billion naira in his various bank accounts. Small time, the man said he was into rice importation grin grin grin. He was still allowed to go home and enjoy his blood money as long as he had agreed to vacate the seat
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by CSTRR: 8:59pm On Apr 23
When we were talking about this fraud, tinubu's supporters were calling us haters of Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by Teejaney88(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23
The Nigeria Air scammer deserves more than just an arrest...
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by BabaRamota1980: 9:42pm On Apr 23
It is worth repeating, even though the clarification was given before.

Many people get the terms "invite", "detained", "arrest" and "wanted" mixed up.

If you commit crime on the spot, police or security force will first ARREST and then detain. After that they start investigation. Result of investigation will determine if you are freed or prosecuted for the crime.

If charged to court, you remain in detention. If court convicts, then there will be sentencing. Sentencing will be served in prison.

Now, if you are INVITED to assist in an investigation, you are not under arrest. They want to ask questions. After questioning they might release you to go home or, they might ARREST you.

So you can be arrested on the spot while a crime is in process....or after the fact during investigation.

Just because you honored an invitation does not mean you cannot be arrested.

Yahaya Bello was right to say he is afraid of getting arrested if he honored the invite by security.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by lagosrd: 9:55pm On Apr 23
Kudos to efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by commoditiesnig: 9:58pm On Apr 23
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by favor914: 10:27pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
What's even the need of disturbing us with these arranged merry go round that has been scripted for the amusement of the hopeless masses?

This is no news.
But Gringory Obi diging a single borehole in Birin Kebbi is news abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by Eweduses: 11:11pm On Apr 23
Northernblood8:
They want to collect their own cut. Why is Orji Uzor Kalu and T.A Orji not in prison
T.y danjuma, gowon, buhari, infact the whole northern thieves who are robbing nigeria should be in prison 1st.
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by hartson(m): 12:14am On Apr 24
Racoon:
Long overdue! It remains Abubakar Malami, Sadiya, and Tunde Salibu. All the corrupt people Buhari made must pay for their sins.
including bubu himself.He is the prime suspect among all of them.
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by Harrisonosuji31: 1:37am On Apr 24
Please what about Theodore orji former Abia state governor
hartson:
including bubu himself.He is the prime suspect among all of them.
[quote][/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by aguluobi: 1:50am On Apr 24
It's hurt you soul the way I expose the Pandora bastard n criminal Peter Peter Obi daily ba ?! I will be doing this for the next 8 years of Tinubu, my 30K monthly stipend as been paid till then so buckle to wail to your doom while the exposure last.

[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=129596849][/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by flokii: 1:59am On Apr 24
Make dem hold am.. no option of bail till he returns our money.
Let NEF come out and cry again.
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by Cheapgadget(f): 5:47am On Apr 24
Government of propaganda, the more you look, the less you see lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by Justiceleague1: 7:49am On Apr 24
aguluobi:
It's hurt you soul the way I expose the Pandora bastard n criminal Peter Peter Obi daily ba ?! I will be doing this for the next 8 years of Tinubu, my 30K monthly stipend as been paid till then so buckle to wail to your doom while the exposure last.
who gives a damm about your 30kobo,in fact ye be doing a great job, just be a good citizen to remind us when ye turn 70 so we give a medal and reward for an only life time and existence achievement for a good job well done and do pass it down yo ya children to continue and that is if that doti mullikat finally decide to consider your pencilDK 😁

Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by MomohMrMoore: 11:59am On Apr 24
All these Buhari ministers are thieves. Buhari is a shame.
Re: EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud by hartson(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25
Harrisonosuji31:
Please what about Theodore orji former Abia state governor

That one na serial rogue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark To Run Again For Senate. / Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.