Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu (34539 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by RickyJesus: 9:10pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:

Nigerians youths are genuinely looking for change, but of course, LP hired influencers to repackage their candidate as the god of change that is needed. They even said he was not the regular Nigerian politician at some point. A man that was governor for 8 years, worked in campaign for GEJ and a VP candidate of PDP. Sowore that was genuinely different from the old stock was tagged SUG president by the same hypnotized youth.
I don't know why most youth can't see through Peter Obi, and I rate Sowore higher; he is the only genuine youth with a radical outlook of the politics dynamic in Nigeria, with a good pr and branding Sowore can be sellable.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Reloadedisraelp: 9:17pm On Apr 23
3-0 grin if u use mancity to weight arsenal ...u are deceiving urslf... If Chelsea see one goal score na by the grace of God grin

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by sonofthunder: 9:21pm On Apr 23
Richtaiwo:
Pitobi the agulu packaged fraud did not build one school for 8 years in Anambra, yet his unintelligent followers are on the street screaming he is the one to build Nigeria. Ask them how such an incompetent packaged fraud who has no single project to his name after 8 years of looting can now build Nigeria, they start asking what I have done as if na me be the incompetent governor wey want be president. Yahaya Bello is one billion times better than that fraud.

You mean not even a primary school or adult education center was built?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 9:21pm On Apr 23
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Reno Reno Reno..how many times did I call you.

Obidients are still searching for Reno's Aba made shoes when the man most likely is somewhere in the Maldives enjoying himself with his Ethiopian babe while dishing out wotowoto at the same time.
Lol.
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Good to know that Peter Obi is still dealing with Reno,

Reno is jobless, Peter Obi has given him work.

God bless Peter Obi.
Reno Omokri is not jobless, he's a billionaire...

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Olowosaudi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23
Hmmm. This was the topic this morning on Nigeria Info Lagos, and the anchor, Kofi Batez asked the Obidient to identify any one project Peter Obi initiates and completed during his eight years as Governor but you know what, they all began to get angry at the presenter and some just diverted the discuss to something else without mentioning one school. I observed something as well during the program that an average Obidient is very intolerant and easily gets angry when they mention something negative about their revered leader. This, to me, of how aggressive they are as a people generally. They need a kind of man like Reno thatis also dogged and they are daily displaying their ignorance in trying to counter Reno.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Tradman: 9:30pm On Apr 23
opamoses1:

Reno na madman that escape from prison
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Laslaslala: 9:34pm On Apr 23
Brendaniel:
And Goodluck Jonathan that built schools all over the north for Almajiri's, what did the north and the south west championed by the very Tinubu Reno is supporting use to pay him back?

They kicked him out, this tells you that all these attacks are just out of hatred, secondly if after all what Peter Obi did in education(whether he built schools or not) for Anambra and Anambra became the leading state in education then what is now the justification for someone who built more schools only for the state to end up retrogressing in education.

It means one was doing something right and the other was doing something wrong, it is in Nigeria I know governments to show infrastructures that does not add value to the people as an achievement....

What matters most is, did education improve under Peter Obi better than Tinubu in both states?

If the answer is yes, then Peter Obi out performed Tinubu in education, even if Tinubu built 200 schools, if the 200 schools did not improve the educational performance in the state like someone who did not even build 1 school in his own state but achieved more educational performance, what then did the 200 additionally built schools achieve over the one who did not add any?

These are some of the reasons we have projects in Nigeria that are yet to achieve any major positive development in the country..

That's why I keep using the statement that says, when some governments major on the minor and minor on the major and achieve little or nothing with very huge costs

Even this man RENO ACKNOWLEDGED THAT FACT he was quick to forget due to excess bile production in his liver 😂 excess bitterness

yet no response from obi which is the worst blow he has ever received
Tinubu and Atiku knows his kind very well zero character lacks dignity
https://fb.watch/rDRWcgeCV3/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Laslaslala: 9:37pm On Apr 23
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:39pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

Its better, Anambra had too many schools, we only needed to maintain the existing schools and Obi did that with excellent results. Tinubu awarded contracts, and you know the selfish reasons behind that.

Peter Obi was a better administrative wizard.

Before 1999 Lagos state has highest number of public schools than Anambra state, upon that Tinubu built more schools but Obi failed on that because there are places that needed both public primary and secondary schools.

Tinubu is a visionary leader and far better than Obi when talking on administrative skills.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by mohims(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

God bless Peter Obi.
You dey think at all? Receive sense

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Ritchiee: 9:40pm On Apr 23
Brendaniel:
And Goodluck Jonathan that built schools all over the north for Almajiri's, what did the north and the south west championed by the very Tinubu Reno is supporting use to pay him back?

They kicked him out, this tells you that all these attacks are just out of hatred, secondly if after all what Peter Obi did in education(whether he built schools or not) for Anambra and Anambra became the leading state in education then what is now the justification for someone who built more schools only for the state to end up retrogressing in education.

It means one was doing something right and the other was doing something wrong, it is in Nigeria I know governments to show infrastructures that does not add value to the people as an achievement....

What matters most is, did education improve under Peter Obi better than Tinubu in both states?

If the answer is yes, then Peter Obi out performed Tinubu in education, even if Tinubu built 200 schools, if the 200 schools did not improve the educational performance in the state like someone who did not even build 1 school in his own state but achieved more educational performance, what then did the 200 additionally built schools achieve over the one who did not add any?

These are some of the reasons we have projects in Nigeria that are yet to achieve any major positive development in the country..

That's why I keep using the statement that says, when some governments major on the minor and minor on the major and achieve little or nothing with very huge costs

Anambra further retrogressed in Education during that time until date.
There has never been a time Anambra bettered Lagos in Education.
Your lies have been busted by WAEC.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by AutoChick4U(f): 9:40pm On Apr 23
FreeStuffsNG:
He is shaking the table seriously with this fact. Asiwaju Tinubu built the millennium schools and pioneered the Tutor-General District system in Nigeria which was then copied by other states in Nigeria.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
so why increase school fees now? Him no fit mess up then when him never infiltrate Lagos well sha
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23
PressMyButton:

Stop lying to yourself and shut the F up, how can a sane individual say "there are too many schools in Anambra"?, how can schools be too many?, how many schools are in Anambra?. Obi was budgeting millions of naira for education for 8years, what did he use the money for?

This same Obi? Who handed money through out his tenure to rebuilding of schools? He gave the owners of build, improved the education sector. Una political lies sha. Jonathan build enough, he was insulted, he was humiliated, his wife too. Is building of school ever it. It’s politics of hate, and ignorance.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by lagosrd: 9:43pm On Apr 23
Psychopath looking for appointment.
May we never be exiled like a prodigal child in Jesus name

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by bigiyaro(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23
Mr Reno ass licker, you should wait for $10,000 to go down to #240k before shaking your stooopid table. You should be ashamed of typing $10k to #11m.
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by benazir(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23
I can name many more that Tinubu build,and even return missionary sch to their original owners.
Pay for waec and so on

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23
Forumites:
Reno is becoming a public nuisance. Press harder Reno for the minister of information will soon be yours. Let me remind you that when you ask Buhari to come out for a fight you forgot that Shettima won’t be waiting for you.
but why can't you guys prove Reno Omokri wrong and stop blabbing... grin

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by ade4real2016: 9:46pm On Apr 23
You're trying ooo...Good to do d job you're paid for...What has this one taught us now...Never knew this dude is jobless...PDP TO APC... Useless fellow..Broke ass nigga...
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23
lagosrd:
Psychopath looking for appointment.
May we never be exiled like a prodigal child in Jesus name
prove him wrong grin

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by lagosrd: 9:53pm On Apr 23
PortHarcourtcit:
prove him wrong grin

I have nothing to prove to you cos I am son of the soil. Born bread and buttered in Lagos. So stay clear. Omokri is just a rabble raiser who want to gain freedom and government sympathy. He abused buhari and tinubu till some people called him to order. Have you forgotten he called tinubu name along side his esthwhile brother fanik . See how God have deserted them now....... Don't pull people down when you're drowning.
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

God bless Peter Obi.
How far about your Borhole water project? Tell your Oga he must get generators for them to power those project . Bcs Stupidity will make you buy car when you don't have money to fuel it.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Ritchiee: 10:00pm On Apr 23
tegrianonigltd:

This same Obi? Who handed money through out his tenure to rebuilding of schools? He gave the owners of build, improved the education sector. Una political lies sha. Jonathan build enough, he was insulted, he was humiliated, his wife too. Is building of school ever it. It’s politics of hate, and ignorance.
Just to embezzle 5 billion naira.
They always start humongous project and afterwards, leave the project
Did he build any school?
No,such an ....... head.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Brendaniel: 10:00pm On Apr 23
Ritchiee:

Anambra further retrogressed in Education during that time until date.
There has never been a time Anambra bettered Lagos in Education.

Your lies have been busted by WAEC.

There is nothing in the screenshot you posted to back up your claim, sorry ehn! try again later....
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Azzik: 10:00pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:

Lots of people. I am sure that posts has thousands of likes on twitter and Facebook

See for yourself. Over 2000 likes grin
Clout chasers like Omokri will definitely have followers and likes but that doesn't mean he is making sense... Omokri is a fool and I don't think even you talking will want someone like him to be your mentor so leave all this likes on social media

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Apr 23
opamoses1:
These millennium schools were completed when? undecided
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Ritchiee: 10:02pm On Apr 23
Brendaniel:

There is nothing in the screenshot you posted to back up your claim, sorry ehn! try again later....
He hung his argument on being better in WAEC which. WAEC has debunked

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by aswani(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23
Olowosaudi:

I observed something as well during the program that an average Obidient is very intolerant and easily gets angry when they mention something negative about their revered leader. This, to me, of how aggressive they are as a people generally.

Honestly it is too much, you can't sit down and discuss politely with them. Their blood is just too hot.

They will not try and convince you with logic, once they identify you are not part of them, it's abuse, insults and curses. I have never seen anything like it in Nigerian politics.

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Brendaniel: 10:06pm On Apr 23
YemyTemmy:

Have you lived or schooled in Lagos? If yes, then i will say you are trying to be clever by half by denying the fact that public schools in Lagos is really overwhelmed because of population and it takes a whole lot to manage such situation and Lagos state has never at any point retrogressed in Education. Alimosho Local govt area is same size as anambra in terms of enrollment, no basis for comparison, Lagos is way ahead, ahead

The population should not be a problem for Lagos if the government is doing what they are supposed to do, it is like saying because China is over 1 billion in population then they must have problems with managing their education properly for their population....

About the retrogression, Tinubu has promoted toutism more in Lagos than Peter Obi in Anambra...
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Brendaniel: 10:07pm On Apr 23
Ritchiee:

He hung his argument on being better in WAEC which. WAEC has debunked

Who?
Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by nwachinemel(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23
[quote author=opamoses1 post=129593975][/quote]
He built Anambra State University ANSU campus at ULI & IGBARIAM.

SEND ME THe MOney

Re: Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu by Brendaniel: 10:10pm On Apr 23
GoodLife4live:
stop your lies... Anambra is not first in education...una don dey bust small small

Anambra tops among the leading states in education...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ombatse Traditionalists: Police Killed Our Members So We Killed 95 Of Them / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49