Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 (23888 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 / PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 7:31pm On Apr 28
phorget:

Yes we are loud and not even loud enough for all I care, when you all was shoving it down our throats did we scream? With our depleted squad you call us bottlers, with our strain resources you called us baby club since we cant afford major players....
We haven't made enough noises yet, Now that you cant even get to top four you are now screaming murder. We will scream deafening all you haters either we win trophy or not.
Lol you're a typical example of the arrogant arsenal fans I keep talking about.

Just pray Man city doesn't win the league this time again. The mocking will continue, and as much as y'all can pretend that conceding the title won't get to you guys, I know that it'll hurt deep down, and that would make the taunting more fun.

You'll have to wait until next season again, which will be highly unpredictable. For now, enjoy your little semi-success cruise.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Basic(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28
Akanbibabatunde:

No worry, your body go calm down on the last match day 😁
Worst worst, Arsenal no go win league. We also know that's the more likely possibility. So, thank you.

Can you now focus on your struggling team?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Basic(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28
GreatVocalist:

Just pray Man city doesn't win the league this time again. The mocking will continue, and as much as y'all can pretend that conceding the title won't get to you guys, I know that it'll hurt deep down, and that would make the taunting more fun.

You'll have to wait until next season again, which will be highly unpredictable. For now, enjoy your little semi-success cruise.
That's how you said it last year that this season will be highly unpredictable. But then, Arsenal remain a strong force. And the other noisy ones keep struggling in 7th and 10th positions. And their fans only joy this season is that Arsenal has bottled the league.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 7:43pm On Apr 28
Basic:

That's how you said it last year that this season will be highly unpredictable. But then, Arsenal remain a strong force. And the other noisy ones keep struggling in 7th and 10th positions. And their fans only joy this season is that Arsenal has bottled the league.
Okay o! Don't worry, soon a trophy will be designed for second-placed teams.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by kennyz247(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28
EnterpriseMan:
and point of correction, City don't have United in the league. They already played us home and away. 3:0 3:1. They have us in the FA Cup final. The only average team they have is Spurs, they rest are walkover teams

I thought you people were clamouring up and down that Arsenal has three hard and must lose matches.. what happened now? Two gone and made useless/toothless...the way Arsenal go white wash Manchester united ehnnn, even their fans no go recogniz them again
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by kennyz247(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28
EnterpriseMan:

It didn't start today grin Next week then? grin
From next week we will still postpone it to the upper week until the season ends grin

At least Arsenal is the only team giving city a good fight and making premier league worth watching for two seasons now,if e easy Make ur dead club come head to head with city or even try come second in the league
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Basic(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28
GreatVocalist:

Okay o! Don't worry, soon a trophy will be designed for second-placed teams.
Whatever! Just focus on your struggling team and leave Arsenal alone.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 7:54pm On Apr 28
Basic:

Whatever! Just focus on your struggling team and leave Arsenal alone.
Y'all should stop taunting Chelsea then. Leave us alone and have a trophy to brag about, not 'nearly' all the time.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by kennyz247(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28
EnterpriseMan:

Oga stop mentioning Chelsea, what is Chelsea.
You guys can keep dreaming. We already know who owns the league..
Argue or attack us, that won't change a thing. Arsenal are not winning it. Keep praying for City to drop points let me and my bad belle crew keep praying for Arsenal to drop points.

At least if mancity lose point, Arsenal will or might win league, hope still dey,but if mancity lose all their remaining matchs, yor team will not come second self.... hating will no help u guys
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by phorget(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28
GreatVocalist:

I started following arsenal the day they lost a UCL final to Barcelona, me that start following a club a night that they loose you now feel something will ever get at me?🤷‍♂️
Most of you plastic fans started following your club just because they were winning so that makes the difference. Even if arsenal will not win the league till ten years time you think it changes anything for me?
I am only pointing out to you people that claim we are becoming to loud that we haven't started yet. Win or loose we will continue disturbing your eardrums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 8:02pm On Apr 28
kennyz247:

At least Arsenal is the only team giving city a good fight and making premier league worth watching for two seasons now,if e easy Make ur dead club come head to head with city or even try come second in the league
Oga make una win league.

Liverpool went toe to toe against city and won the league. Chelsea went toe to toe against Man city and won the UCL.

You're going toe to toe with city almost every season, yet no trophy. Win the league, all these ones na just talk.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by garfield1: 8:11pm On Apr 28
Archworld:

I love both teams but I love city more . That kind prayer won't work . I wish Arsenal can be compensated for all the hard work but this is football, Man City no come here to play .

Not just because of my game but the love I have for PEP is unfathomable. Arsenal have tried , I really wish they can be compensated but not ahead of my beloved PEP's team

Congrats on your win.show small love...3102 9795 71 first bank
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 8:13pm On Apr 28
phorget:

I started following arsenal the day they lost a UCL final to Barcelona, me that start following a club a night that they loose you now feel something will ever get at me?🤷‍♂️
Most of you plastic fans started following your club just because they were winning so that makes the difference. Even if arsenal will not win the league till ten years time you think it changes anything for me?
I am only pointing out to you people that claim we are becoming to loud that we haven't started yet. Win or loose we will continue disturbing your eardrums.

Yeah, I started following Chelsea when they were trophyless for about four seasons. It even became stronger when they lost the UCL final to Man united in 2008, got eliminated by Barcelona the following season. You think I haven't endured enough to make me leave?

My faithfulness paid off when they won the league with Ancelotti in 2011, after they had a magnificent season. They won the UCL the following season, then won the EL the following season again.

That's what it is to be with your team through thick and thin. That's something to brag about. Y'all have won nothing tangible for so long, yet you're mocking those who have been dominating all these while.

If you like, win the league, it makes no difference because you it'll take y'all a while to have all the achievements Chelsea has had in recent times. Like I said, for now enjoy your semi-success cruise.

Pretend all you want. I know if you lose the league this time around, it'll hurt you badly. Of course, 'next season is there, we go again' will be your anthem.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Cantonese: 8:14pm On Apr 28
Almiron:
UCL is already mission impossible for them and I repeat once again, Spurs match won't be title deciding, Arsenal go drop points against Man Utd, y'all be lucky to leave Trafford with a point, so whatever City plays against Spurs afterwards, they will round up on the final day. Make una no slump against Bournemouth sha.

Y'all arsenal fans are learners this is City not Liverpool, UTD or Chelsea.. the moment una lose against Villa, that was the end of una title race, i just like una pipedreams e go make the banter sweeter. See how City piped a team fighting for EPL survival.

That's Champions mentality, they have been doing this for several years, same situation occuring again, with full and motivated squad hahahaha .

Make una try again next season

4PEAT is in ...

Bros why this matter pain you enter blood so? No be we say make Alex Ferguson retire o. Na since that year Man U begin dey roll for mud.

Ok because of that, see the result at Old Trafford:

Man U 0 - Arsenal 6

Full and final. Watch out for it.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Almiron: 8:17pm On Apr 28
Cantonese:

Bros why this matter pain you enter blood so? No be we say make Alex Ferguson retire o. Na since that year Man U begin dey roll for mud.

Ok because of that, see the result at Old Trafford:

Man U 0 - Arsenal 6

Full and final. Watch out for it.
this is why I dey swear for some user's parent instead of engaging em in a meaningful conversation. Ogun kee your papa. You'll cry blood as usual... I will be here to taunt kids like you.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28
Gboom:
This Man City will definitely win their remaining games to win the league again but when is the FA punishing them like they did to Everton and Nottingham Forest for breaching the financial rules
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Cantonese: 8:36pm On Apr 28
Almiron:
this is why I dey swear for some user's parent instead of engaging em in a meaningful conversation. Ogun kee your papa. You'll cry blood as usual... I will be here to taunt kids like you.

I thought we were exchanging banters. I was not in anyway abusive to you. What a shame.

Because you were abusive, abuses will always meet you and your foolish words have set into your miserable and irresponsible from today, to make you suffer endlessly.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28
Basic:

Worst worst, Arsenal no go win league. We also know that's the more likely possibility. So, thank you.

Can you now focus on your struggling team?

Lol, I'm a Barcelona fan bro..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Apr 28
mipeesoft:
So how come that is your pain?
na your pains. It's our our joy.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Apr 28
osazsky:
no it is 9700
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Peluire: 10:14pm On Apr 28
Angelfrost:

Boss, I shall be here to remind you when City drops 4 points in two games. cool
We All Know Mancity don't Drop Point In This Type Of Crucial Stage

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by mipeesoft(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28
More disappointment awaits you because you won't see any arsenal fans pained if Arsenal FC don't lift the EPL trophy. grin
Enemyofpeace:
na your pains. It's our our joy.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Peluire: 10:18pm On Apr 28
[quote author=phorget post=129683881]

I started following arsenal the day they lost a UCL final to Barcelona, me that start following a club a night that they loose you now feel something will ever get at me?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by deyplay: 10:36pm On Apr 28
thatigboman:
Arsenal is a roven fire. One down, 3 more to go down. We are winning the league. Man City will surely drop points
list the 3 teams remaining
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by ify2016: 10:48pm On Apr 28
Angelfrost:

Calm down... Only one draw from City, and Arsenal don win am.

This is football! Anything can happen.

One draw from Arsenal, City never win the league?. Beside City still have outstanding game to play meaning they'll be 2 points ahead of Arsenal in real time. All you Arsenal fans that are yet to wake up from your dreams, Arsenal no go smell any cup this season not to talk of EPL trophy. Kó possible rá ŕá.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by ify2016: 10:51pm On Apr 28
deyplay:
list the 3 teams remaining

Arsenal fans are funny people. In their widest imagination City fit play draw and their wounded club go win their remaining matches. Mek una dey dream. I Dedicate IMAGINATION song by one Yoruba artist to all Arsenal fans.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by ify2016: 10:57pm On Apr 28
Peluire:

We All Know Mancity don't Drop Point In This Type Of Crucial Stage

I wish they can take their memory lane back to City previous epl trophies.

They don joke at this stage

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by Jdeking0001: 1:07am On Apr 29
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by EnterpriseMan: 4:38am On Apr 29
kennyz247:

At least if mancity lose point, Arsenal will or might win league, hope still dey,but if mancity lose all their remaining matchs, yor team will not come second self.... hating will no help u guys
Man City lose all their match? What did you smoke today, pls share let me have some grin grin the thing strong grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by EnterpriseMan: 4:40am On Apr 29
kennyz247:

It will soon be 20yrs with no league title grin grin atleast we're better grin grin we're failures right now, but your team has been failures since black and white TV grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by EnterpriseMan: 4:43am On Apr 29
kennyz247:

I thought you people were clamouring up and down that Arsenal has three hard and must lose matches.. what happened now? Two gone and made useless/toothless...the way Arsenal go white wash Manchester united ehnnn, even their fans no go recogniz them again
Didn't Villa beat you? grin That is one of the hard. The second is Spurs which you barely escaped. And we the bad belle fc is the third. We're waiting for you, we will kill your dreams at Old Trafford grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 by kennyz247(m): 6:01am On Apr 29
EnterpriseMan:

Man City lose all their match? What did you smoke today, pls share let me have some grin grin the thing strong grin

Re read my quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal £15million Swoop For Argentinian Striker Rodrigo Palacio / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (3 - 0) On 15th October 2016 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.